Options
123457»

Replies

• nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    6/28
    Diet: Stuck to keto minus some passion fruit juice for breakfast. Meal planned and did groceries. They had no keto chocolate bars. :'(
    Logged Food: Yes. Net carbs = 63.
    Fasting: First day IF. Almost made it 16 hours, but it got hard near the end.
    Exercise/Physical Therapy: Nope. Fail
  • AKTipsyCat
    AKTipsyCat Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Uhm.. yeah so this weekend was "no bueno" in the movement department of any type. Food wasn't horrible, but totally offset by day drinking because the deck was FABULOUS this weekend. However, on the bright side, my boss is back on track for weightlifting so I get to start up again in his garage gym instead of the YMCA... not gonna lie, as lucky as I was to have a place to go, it was getting kind of crowded and our mayor just instituted an indoor mask policy and I'm pretty stoked to be able to limit my exposure without having to wear the mask...
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    6/29:
    Steps: 5700
    Movement: moved every work hour
    Exercise: 56 minute bike ride to start the day
    Food: calories on point, 136g protein, 14g net carbs
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    6/29 Check in:

1. Mini Break workouts (10 min x 4, 5 times) Started going back to OTF so skipping mini workouts....
    2. Eat low carb X
    3. Limit drinks to weekends X
    4. Close all 3 rings on Apple Watch (stand, move, exercise) daily ✔
    5. Stress Less...✔

OK, so no progress this month. But back at OTF most everyday and feeling good/better.
    Will keep being active and got to watch what I eat. Summer is so hard with all the entertaining.
    I need to learn how to IF or something!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Options
    6/29:
    on-plan: :+1:
    exercise: :+1: 5 Miles of Flailing Away the Pounds with Leslie Sansone. 11.8k stepsish

• AKTipsyCat
    AKTipsyCat Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    6/29 -

Squats - 5x5 120 lbs
    OH Press - 5x5 55lbs
    Deadlift - 1x5 - 125 lbs

Steps - 4543 *sigh* not even half my goal. But, I DID something today and it's better than not doing anything. The OH Press is still at a standstill, but the squats and deadlifts are coming along nicely.
  • nicolejo143
    Options
    6/29

Logged Food: Yes.
    Net carbs: 20
    IF: I logged yesterdays fasting for Sunday on accident.
    Exercise: Long walk, 48min cardio. + abs
    Physical Therapy: Yes.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    6/30:
    Steps: 5400
    Movement: moved every hour during work
    Exercise: Morning ride 10.3 miles, 53 minutes
    Food: calories good, 157g protein, 53g net carbs

Finished the month in a much better place than I started - thanks for the challenge Bacon!!
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    6/28-6/30:
    Water👍🏻👍🏻 Doing much better on drinking more water.
    Calories/macros: 👍🏻👎one good day, one day over due to a couple of drinks last night while grilling. Carbs were more keto then carnivore a couple of days ago. I’ve been having salads in this hot weather but they don’t agree with me at all.

Finished off the month maintaining so all in all not what I wanted but I’m okay with the results. Hello July!
  • baconslave
    Options
    6/30:
    exercise: :+1: Let Sydney Cummings kick my butt for an hour of strength training.

Good month. Maintained my weight during a BS pandemic full of stress and angst. And didn't go completely insane. :+1:
  • baconslave
    Options
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    6/30:

Finished the month in a much better place than I started - thanks for the challenge Bacon!!

Saw the progress you posted on the new thread. Great job!
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    6/30:

Saw the progress you posted on the new thread. Great job!

Thanks!
  • baconslave
    Options
    taylok23 wrote: »
    6/28-6/30:
    Water👍🏻👍🏻 Doing much better on drinking more water.
    Calories/macros: 👍🏻👎one good day, one day over due to a couple of drinks last night while grilling. Carbs were more keto then carnivore a couple of days ago. I’ve been having salads in this hot weather but they don’t agree with me at all.

Finished off the month maintaining so all in all not what I wanted but I’m okay with the results. Hello July!

Sorry you didn't lose anything. It's amazing we can accomplish anything with all these flippin' changes we've had to adapt to! :rage: But maintaining isn't nothing. And I bet you learned a few things. Here's to July!
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    6/30:
    exercise: :+1: Let Sydney Cummings kick my butt for an hour of strength training.

Good month. Maintained my weight during a BS pandemic full of stress and angst. And didn't go completely insane. :+1:

And this is a great results as well!!
  • nicolejo143
    Options
    6/30

Logged food: Yes
    Net carbs: 18
    IF: non-fasting day
    Exercise: Walked 30 min
    Physical Therapy: Yes
  • amckholmes
    amckholmes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Finished off the month strong! Came up a little short on my steps, but blew past my biking goal of 400km by more than 100km, so I am going to call it a win. My eating is still on plan about 75% of the time, with ugly days of eating the right food, just WAY too much of it. Going to continue to keep my focus on having more good days than bad days and pushing forward. I cannot let myself give up and consider myself a failure. Onward to July!!
  • baconslave
    Options
    amckholmes wrote: »
    Finished off the month strong! Came up a little short on my steps, but blew past my biking goal of 400km by more than 100km, so I am going to call it a win. My eating is still on plan about 75% of the time, with ugly days of eating the right food, just WAY too much of it. Going to continue to keep my focus on having more good days than bad days and pushing forward. I cannot let myself give up and consider myself a failure. Onward to July!!

Great perseverance!