Replies

• Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    7/3 steps - 13398
  • RaeWats
    RaeWats Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My fam and I are in Sarnia, ON for the wkend, as we’ve just purchased an income property here. I’m not tracking my food, as I’m running on data instead of wifi and I’m admittedly eating like crap, since we’re grabbing things to eat on the run.
    I’ve got a day FULL of painting ahead of my, so my arms should be Gumby tomorrow!
    I’ll hit the restart button on Tuesday. The waterfront here is gorgeous, so hopefully I can fit in a couple walks as well ☺️

Steps for
    July 2 = 9906
    July 3 = 12779
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/3 2,296
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 243.8
    Current Weight 241.6
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    IDARae wrote: »
    My fam and I are in Sarnia, ON for the wkend, as we’ve just purchased an income property here. I’m not tracking my food, as I’m running on data instead of wifi and I’m admittedly eating like crap, since we’re grabbing things to eat on the run.
    I’ve got a day FULL of painting ahead of my, so my arms should be Gumby tomorrow!
    I’ll hit the restart button on Tuesday. The waterfront here is gorgeous, so hopefully I can fit in a couple walks as well ☺️

Steps for
    July 2 = 9906
    July 3 = 12779

Life happens. Just do your best until you are back at it on Tuesday. Painting will burn off calories, too!
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Friday 7/3- 11130

Saturday 7/4 weigh-in
    PW: 195.5
    CW: 193.7
    LTD: 24.8
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,102 Member
    Options
    Jessica who is the person you get for fitness? Or rather the person you work out to? You mentioned it here a while back I tried a fitness plan but it's a little hard.

@jennifersusanmcdougall I am limited to walking due to Dr's orders and past injuries to knees/ankles. God didn't gift me with coordination, although I do have good rhythm, SO I like something simple. I use the Walk at home with Leslie Sansone, but there are other good ones on YouTube as well. The Body Groove with Misty Tripoli series is amazing as well. I also found a lady named Shellea Fowler who does walk workout for people over 50+. Finally, I found another one this week, Joanna Soh who also does some great walk workouts.

Hope this helps...
    Jessica
  • Jax_Grim
    Options
    So its summer in the south which means 100 degrees from sunrise to noon and thunderstorms every afternoon. What is everyone doing for at home indoor exercise?

I picked up Ring Fit Adventure for the Nintendo Switch. I've also heard Fitness Boxing is pretty good for it. I'm hoping this gets me through this summer trend.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @Jen_967 Glad your surgery went well and wishing you a speedy recovery!

@Jax_Grim Sounds like I'm not quite as south as you are, but it is HOT here too. Probably only up to the 90s so far, but I'm coming back from my walks feeling wrung out and done for the day! I've tried different videos, but haven't found any I like nearly as much as walking or doing a class at the gym. If I find any good ones, I'll let you know, if you'll do the same!

@jessicakrall8 -- Love those beachy pictures. Looks like a lovely place to walk! I'm jealous!
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    @Jen_967 Glad your surgery went well and wishing you a speedy recovery!

@Jax_Grim Sounds like I'm not quite as south as you are, but it is HOT here too. Probably only up to the 90s so far, but I'm coming back from my walks feeling wrung out and done for the day! I've tried different videos, but haven't found any I like nearly as much as walking or doing a class at the gym. If I find any good ones, I'll let you know, if you'll do the same!

@jessicakrall8 -- Love those beachy pictures. Looks like a lovely place to walk! I'm jealous!

Thank you! :)
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    I'm struggling greatly today...feeling lonely and struggling with food cravings. Made it through the day, am under in calories but know if I eat anything else, I'll go overboard. Not going out for the same reason (and the stupid virus). Exercised today, already well past my step goal so everything is on track, but today feels like a punishment. Got my taxes finished this week and had to pay both federal and state. Don't get me started. Grrr...so won't be spending much money for the next couple of months to catch up.

I know I'm pouting, but can't help it.

I did enjoy the heck out of Hamilton today...wow, so much talent in that cast...and Lin Manuel's writing and vision...simply amazing.

Going to go lie down, drink a water and watch a movie...hoping tomorrow is better. Several piano students rescheduled at the last minute today (holiday thing), so I have 4 to do tomorrow...perhaps being busier will make a difference.

Hope ya'll are having a nice weekend.
    Jessica :neutral:
  • jessicakrall8
    edited July 2020
    Options
    g0kvzu8s20fe.jpg

June Step Team Winners

Weekly Winners for June were as follows:

Week 1 -- @kmfeig87 with 103,543 steps
    Week 2 -- @Arc130 with 94,387 steps
    Week 3 -- @Jax_Grim with 89,676 steps
    Week 4 -- @Emmajhare with 104,542 steps

Overall Top 3 for the month of June were as follows:

1st place -- @Emmajhare with 364,063 steps!!!
    2nd place -- @Jax_Grim with 356,127 steps!!
    3rd place -- @kmfeig87 with 321,990 steps!

Overall, our step team had over 2.8 million steps! Wow, now THAT'S some moving!! Great job to all who participated! CONGRATULATIONS to our Step Winners! Amazing!!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    ATTENTION ALL...missing weights this week from @ac204 @vikster11111 @JOYfulNoise89 and @ltopinka84 ...please report in as you know Sunday stats start REALLY early...thanks!
    Jessica
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,037 Member
    Options
    fxky1ppv0s2p.png

Check out our new space to propose challenges, make suggestions, and develop ideas about how your would like YOUR Fat2Fit community to become even better!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10802654/the-idea-lounge#latest
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/3 = 3,029
  • ShredWeek1
    ShredWeek1 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Steps, 7/04: 7,320 Sultry and sticky, but did it any way.
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Time to catch up with steps reporting - sorry Jessica! 👣

29/06 - 10,662
    30/06 - 10,701
    01/07 - 10,427
    02/07 - 11,476
    03/07 - 12,361
    04/07 - 12,634
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Emmajhare wrote: »
    MOTIVATOR'S CHALLENGE JULY - ONE HEALTHY HABIT

zsuwpk9b669h.jpg

I'd like you to post, each week, one healthy habit you have adopted, or that you want to adopt, to help your weight loss journey. It could be food related (like swapping healthy ingredients into a not so healthy recipe), exercise related, or an emotional/mental habit to support a healthy attitude to weight loss.

Time to post your WEEK 2 HEALTHY HABIT.

Those of you trying new habits last week, we'd love to hear how you got on. If you're at, or nearing maintenance weight, we'd love you to share something that helped you get there.

I'll be posting my new habit later today.
  • Jax_Grim
    Options
    Jax_Grim
    PW: 233.0
    CW: 232.8
    LTD: 82.2 lbs

7/4 steps - 12,043
This discussion has been closed.