Options

Replies

• donnajean_423
    donnajean_423 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Exercise-Y
    Calorie Budget-Y
    Tracked-Y

Had to use 45 of my exercise calories today. Otherwise all on track.
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    rie26ryq27md.png

Some of our member's posts are so outstanding that I save them.
    Here is one of the most important posts ever written by one of our current team members, @victorious55
    "These are some of the truth I tell myself every week and sometimes every day, especially on weekends or parties.

1. It is about my health. This is one thing in this life that nobody can do for me .
    2. Nobody can exercise on my behalf.
    3. Nobody can keep track of what I eat, bite, lick, drink, etc., on my behalf
    4. Nobody can stay within my calorie/micro budget on my behalf
    5. Food is my body fuel. Food is made for my body not my body for food. Gasoline is made for cars not cars for gasoline.
    6. My body is too precious and too expensive to put any type of fuel. Just like you will put the premium fuel in BMW, Mercedes, etc.
    7. Nobody over fuel their expensive cars. Therefore, no overeating and getting sick, guilty etc., the next day for me. (truth I always tell myself on weekends)
    8. My goal in life is not to make pharmaceutical companies/ or big food merchants rich at my expense."

Thank you, @victorious55
    Thanks for this. I saved a screenshot to my phone. Very eloquently written hard truths.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 50 minutes exergame
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, under (kept the day light as I knew there would be no evening outdoor walk today)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Days goals met: 4
    Pass days used: 0
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
    just easy dog walking for exercise
  • saltypickle
    saltypickle Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes with a 54 minute brisk walk while listening to an audiobook.
    Tracked: yes
    Within goal: yes

@RangerRickL Thanks for passing on the inspirational message.
    @threewins Hang in there & keep tracking. Don’t know if this helps, but my craving stopped by lowering the sugar, alcohol & processed foods, Good thing ‘cause I sure don’t have will power.
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    @corriepelc Happy belated birthday, I hope you enjoyed your day yesterday!

Yes, yes & yes for me today. I had 2 phone calls, one with a friend, one with my daughter & I exercised while talking with them instead of sitting doing nothing. This may become my new habit! <3
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL and @victorious55 Great post full of down to earth wisdom -- thanks to you both.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, disinfecting the public areas of my workplace due to the virus, plus slow walking over 8 hours
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes