Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 93.8
    Steps: 17,021

Goals:
    Exercise 30 Minutes 5x/week: ✔✔✔✔
    12,000 steps 5x/week: ✖✖✖✔
    <50 net carbs: ✔(19)✔(16)✔(27)✖(52)

Reflections:
    I had a brownie 😬 it was soooo worth it! Hopefully not that bad of a reaction on the scale! I am hoping the power comes back on soon! So much food has to be thrown out, I hope we can save the frozen food! It's getting hot again 😬

I am so sorry that you are out of power and hope you get it back again soon. That's a bummer about the food.
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    pandygirl1 wrote: »
    8/5/2020
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    (walking and some aerobics)

Goals
    Exercise: 3 times week (workout videos/aerobics of some kind).
    Walking: 20-30 minutes 6 days a week.
    Steps: 1,000 a day (will increase as I'm able.)

Comment:
    Was a good day for me ate a lot of fresh veggies 🥬and some blueberries 🍇 and some spicy hummus. No meat, but other kinds protein. Not a vegetarian. I just like to have days without meat.

Great job! It's a wonderful time of year for fruits and vegetables; I am eating more as well, too.
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 thanks for asking! Apparently 3 tornadoes touched down near our house and roads are washed out in several places. We're still on vacation so will see what it's like tomorrow when we head home. According to the fog sitter our neighborhood is unharmed but several roads are washed out so will probably have to take a few detours.

Scary! I am glad your neighborhood was not harmed. :)
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 8/5:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes (-17 calories)
    Exercised: yes - 30 minutes mall walking

Protein 22% (better), Fat 26%, Carbs 52%
    40 carb or less dinner: Yes
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 8/5
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 11992
    Water:120

Just for today: STFD67, 10000 🚶, 20+ hr IF, keto D 12, prayer 🧎‍♂️& meditation 🧘‍♀️

Yesterday : STFD66✅10000 🚶✅20+ hr IF✅keto D 11✅prayer 🧎‍♂️& meditation 🧘‍♀️ ✅

Happy Thursday

Please pray for my boss & a speedy recovery she had brain 🧠 surgery yesterday thanks in advance
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »

Just for today: STFD67, 10000 🚶, 20+ hr IF, keto D 12, prayer 🧎‍♂️& meditation 🧘‍♀️

Happy Thursday

Please pray for my boss & a speedy recovery she had brain 🧠 surgery yesterday thanks in advance

@murdog3t. Will do! I hope she will indeed have a speedy recovery.

Also, you have been doing fantastic. Check marks across the board.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »

Happy Thursday

Wishing your boss the best! Keep up the amazing work!
  • cmhubbard92
    edited August 2020
    Options
    We still have no power. We will most likely be without power through the weekend.

My frozen food is almost fully thawed-hopefully we can salvage something out of there for dinner on the grill...

I ended up getting a coffee and breakfast sandwich without the bread from McDonald's, and grabbed some low carb snacks from CVS. Hopefully these are satisfying! My boyfriend has plenty of things he can pick from our kitchen cabinets!
    4jt4a4ugxlkt.jpg

And because I'm home, bored with nothing to do... I took progress pictures. The top three pictures were from November 2018, when I started, and the bottom are from today, a 79.3 pounds difference! Of course, there's practically no light in the picture! I'm always spamming you guys with pictures 🤣
    qm5pq6yae543.jpg
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 so so inspiring. That is what real dedication does.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @erikNJ thank you! It has been difficult, but well worth the commitment!
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    We still have no power. We will most likely be without power through the weekend.

My frozen food is almost fully thawed-hopefully we can salvage something out of there for dinner on the grill...

I ended up getting a coffee and breakfast sandwich without the bread from McDonald's, and grabbed some low carb snacks from CVS. Hopefully these are satisfying! My boyfriend has plenty of things he can pick from our kitchen cabinets!
    4jt4a4ugxlkt.jpg

And because I'm home, bored with nothing to do... I took progress pictures. The top three pictures were from November 2018, when I started, and the bottom are from today, a 79.3 pounds difference! Of course, there's practically no light in the picture! I'm always spamming you guys with pictures 🤣
    qm5pq6yae543.jpg

@cmhubbard92 amazing work!
  • mhassan160
    Options
    I want to share my soup recipe, delicious and make me feel full 😋
    Zucchini + onion + carrots and mashroom is the topping 😋😋
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 - Incredible job, Christine! You look amazing. Thank you for posting, as this really helps the rest of us see what can result with a daily commitment to our goals.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @mhassan160 thank you!!!

@richmondwriter thank you!!! I've had a lot of patience, and I still have a long way to go! Everyone here is so capable of great success!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    8/6/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 80.7
    Steps: 10,146

Goals:
    Exercise 30 Minutes 5x/week: ✔✔✔✔✔
    12,000 steps 5x/week: ✖✖✖✔✖
    <50 net carbs: ✔(19)✔(16)✔(27)✖(52)✔(33)

Reflections:
    Still no power... hopefully we get an update soon!
  • mhassan160
    Options
    8/6
    Logged food and was not under calories
    Exercise 20 minutes weight lifting
    Water 12 cups
    Steps 7,844
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    DaffyGirl88
    August week 1
    PW: 144.0
    CW: 149.0

Going the wrong way there. 😕 Not unexpected but sorry to drag the rest of you down this week. I promise to make it up to you next week as I'm sure this is all sodium/water retention.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    August Week 1 Weigh In:
    Previous: 169.3
    Current: 167.7
    Loss: 1.6

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Great job @cmhubbard92 ! Is your power still out? What's the ETA? We got several more inches of rain yesterday but thankful that we have AC. The mosquitos are going to be out in full force next week. 😳🦟