August 8 Sign In

Replies

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, walked almost an hour
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

@RangerRickL love the exercise graphic :)
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Yes x 3
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    shirtswiththumbholes Posts: 179 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 30 min walk with my husband
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,604 Member
    7/8
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries no
    Logged? Yes
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Pass day used.
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Yes x3 for me. I considered using a pass day but I didn’t need to.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Yes! Got it all in!
  • Hollis100

@windowqueen2003 Sorry about your air-conditioning going out. Can you buy a small window unit to cool one room or limited area? They're good to have for emergencies like the one you describe. Good luck, sounds like you're managing well.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cool-Living-5-000-BTU-Window-Air-Conditioner-with-Installation-Kit/46444962

• Hollis100

@Chinkiri you're smart about cooking the curry yourself -- home cooking is often way healthier with fewer calories. It's all right, though, to have a break once in a while as long as you keep track. The big picture, day after day, is what matters far more.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    corriepelc wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Switched it up today -- instead of going for my usual Saturday long run, I went for a 4.25 mile hike around a reservoir about 1.5 hours away with my hubby. Was beautiful and fun ... until half-way through I tripped and took a bad spill on to my right knee. :( I still finished the hike, but it's bruised and hurting for sure. We'll see if I can even run this week -- I'll take it easy on it.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

@corriepelc if you go to the Whats On Your Mind Today (top of page 3) you will find some chair-cardio videos that were posted when @jillebean86 hurt her foot.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,970 Member
    corriepelc wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Switched it up today -- instead of going for my usual Saturday long run, I went for a 4.25 mile hike around a reservoir about 1.5 hours away with my hubby. Was beautiful and fun ... until half-way through I tripped and took a bad spill on to my right knee. :( I still finished the hike, but it's bruised and hurting for sure. We'll see if I can even run this week -- I'll take it easy on it.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

@corriepelc
    I’m sorry you tumbled, but I know you’ll be fit as a fiddle soon!
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    8th August
    Pass Day #2
    Exercise: Yes, 30 minutes walking. It's already hot at 9.30 am, so I will try and get my partner out at 7am tomorrow morning to walk to the beach. If he cannot get himself organised, I'm going on my own and he can come along later on his bike.
    Calories: Went over by some 300 calories. Shop bought curry the culprit. If I can get myself together again to cook, problem solved! I can cook a mean curry at half the calories!
    Tracking: Yes, but almost cried as I put it all down! So little satisfaction, such unhealthy food and so many calories!
    I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with choices, things I want to do, but haven't got the energy for. I think I will watch an old French film, romantic, Count of Monte Cristo this afternoon while progressing my knitting. That way I feel like I have achieved something, even if it is only a few centimetres!

@Chinkiri What a fabulous afternoon you have planned!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,970 Member
    Aug 8
    Tracked all✔️
    Calorie deficit ✔️ -38 (which is a -4lb yearly loss!)
    Exercised 1:28 walk/mild hill + lifting/carrying heavy furniture (so glad I can do this now)✔️
    In weight maintenance range 💚