August 20 Sign In

Options

Replies

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @dewit Gorgeous area, thanks for sharing the photos. Where were you hiking?

@dsgoingtodoit My condolences to you and your family
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    20th August
    3 x Yes.
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    August 20

Exercise: Yes, 45 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,164 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3.
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yes times three.
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes. Yesterday was a good day.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    @BMcC9 @MadisonMolly2017 Sending you both support across the miles. A lot of things seem to be changing under our feet wherever we live, bringing stress and grief. Hope things get better for you.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,033 Member
    Options
    lalabank wrote: »
    Pass over on calories again! Had a monster two hour work out so it’s not the worst but I didn’t just eat my exercise calories- I ate 2x’s my daily limit and lots of sugar

@lalabank
    I’ve followed you a long time! You’re amazing! The fact you are back here & sharing your process is the Win & a huge inspiration.

I have found it takes me 2 weeks of gradual changes (and focus) to get back to losing. I envy those who can diet immediately!

I’m glad to know you in here!

Have a great day!
    Maddie
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,033 Member
    Options
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    @BMcC9 @MadisonMolly2017 Sending you both support across the miles. A lot of things seem to be changing under our feet wherever we live, bringing stress and grief. Hope things get better for you.

Thank you @Hollis100!

Like many, I’ve had to deal with a lot in my life along with many amazingly great things. I righted myself, but now realizeI did that by letting the sadness out & then shifting back to Extreme Gratitude.

My best to you,
    Maddie
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,410 Member
    Options
    Hollis100 wrote: »

Thank you.
    At least the whole VPO level of my branch has recently switched to new people who are much more "Seize the moment to re-invent ourselves" and we are a Surge-IN business line. So my stress is more about 'we never had a process (even a poorly performing one) because we never had the need" Now we have surged in this area too - but also have the opportunity to invent-from-scratch as there is nothing to "replace" and we can look to alternatives to email as the main (internal to the branch) conduit, now that MSTeams is up and running across the whole department.

and now that MSTeams is working ... it might actually be easier to set up a "sourced inside the Department but outside the Branch" facilitator for initiating the remap process. At least, I am going to propose that.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Thursday, 8/20

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, cycle 45 minutes

Pass days to date - 3
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    August 20