August 21 Sign In

Options

Replies

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, had the day off work and walked for an hour in the shady woods in the nearby national park. Beautiful and peaceful even though it was 86 F.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Probably not -- I tracked through dinner and then snacked and lost count of how much I ate.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

Pass Day 2
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @foreverkudzi - congratulations on your wedding day! I hope it’s everything you dreamed of.

@alligatorob - good on you! And, yes, a good day indeed!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    @RangerRickL Love the Gandhi quote. Gandhi is one of the people from history I admire the most. Director Richard Attenborough's 1982 Gandhi is a great film, very inspiring.

@foreverkudzi Congratulations and very best wishes!
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Friday, 8/21

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under - too much under. I’m watching my 5 yo grandson and 2 yo granddaughter. I hadn’t seen them for 6 months because of Covid but they spent 3 days driving up and then got tested. I missed them all so much. I have to start eating properly again (they eat very healthy) but I’m so tired and am drinking too much coffee and not eating enough or well. I will work on that.
    Exercise: Yes, 45 minute cycle

Pass days to date - 3
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 38 minutes of barre strength + 30 minute treadmill walk this morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • heffalump2014
    heffalump2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Yoga workout
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • heffalump2014
    heffalump2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    @foreverkudzi and @alligatorbob Congratulations !!
  • jules7890
    jules7890 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Pass - this is my first.
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • alaskamutts278
    alaskamutts278 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Again over on calories but I am logging so that is a win for me. Getting back on the road to losing is hard.
    No worries on exercise, today nine other women from my workout group and I went to a treetop rope agility course. So much fun, I had done it a few weeks ago so I hung back and stuck with the women who were a little more challenged. My experience was focused on getting the crew through obstacles that pushed them beyond what they thought they were capable of. It felt good to do it together. It wasn’t a race, it was an experience.
  • idmalone
    idmalone Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yes to all three. Definitely working on the patience...
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, had a nice evening walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!

@foreverkudzi congratulations!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,006 Member
    Options
    Aug 21 begins 10 days to 1000 day steak in MFP. My goal is to hold with my 2 Pass Days over through Aug 30!

Aug 1
    11,344 steps walking in circles in house due to poor air quality (fires) 1:46✔️YES
    Calories under YES -69✔️
    Track all to the gram YES✔️
    💚 In maintenance range

Made art & recovered my positivity after grieving parks & nature areas that have suffered extensive damage. They will regrow. Very little loss of life. Firefighter are mobilizing better each day.

I work actively to practice gratitude & keep positive/ less stressed. Food used to be my solution- now I know in my bones it is not - for me.

Have a lovely day/evening!
    Maddie
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    1) 15 min 🚴‍♀️ + 60 min 🚶‍♀️
    2) ✔
    3) Over by: 400 cal.
    5) Sleep: about 7.

Planned to 🏋️‍♀️, but too much work 👩‍💻 to do. 😒
    Chose to 😴 at 10 p.m. Another pass 🤷‍♀️
  • tlwoodbell
    tlwoodbell Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Pass day #1 :o
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,386 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Lots and lots of walking plus brush-clearing from among the "mini-forest" at the end of our back yard. Three of those big paper leaf&garden trimming bags FULL
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Way under (only started to get appetite back towards the end of the day after 3 days of high-stress / no appetite)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

WAAAAAY back I had booked every Friday off from July 3 to Sept 4 (totally unaware at the time of booking that it would turn out to be a July-August coping with work-overload strategy)

I was able "disengage" from adrenaline-poisoning levels and begin to process and label stressors and how they could be addressed (whose control each of the multiple factors potentially rests with .... mostly not me OR even directly within my BisOps unit )

By this morning (Saturday) I have come up with a strategy on how to address what IS within either my direct control or my manager's sphere of control to either provide (office suppy order) or facilitate .... and how to present what is 100% outside BisOps ability to directly influence - and higher branch levels MUST address for enterprise-level reporting accountability that they are responsible for meeting.

Sunday sees the start of "survival strategy implementation".