• Curvybaja55
    Curvybaja55 Posts: 114 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    how do you delete a duplicate comment?
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Sorry I disappeared for awhile - and missed weigh-in. I had 9 straight work days of 10 - 12 hours which were actually pretty spectacular and left me on an emotional high. Most of those days were too busy to eat lunch. The following week I started to crash and overate and was in a bit of a fog. I'm settling back to "normal" and actually am on track for a loss this week. It's good to be back!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I have had an active last couple days. I will not be repeating today. Baby boy had shots yesterday and is SUPER cranky and clingy today. I am hoping to break 10k.

I stepped on the scales this am. I am 1.4 lbs up from last Saturday. I am not freaking out. Why not? My calories have been on point. I know I have not eaten 4900 calories over maintenance. As you see below, I have been more than on point with steps. What is off?? NaCl!!! Sodium! I had Taco Bell Saturday night. I had fajitas at a Mexican Restaurant Sunday. I had left over fajitas yesterday and making a salad with the last of them today. I did not have the tortillas, just the meat and veggies -- but sodium. I have a feeling this will be gone along with a little more by my Saturday weigh in. If it is not, I will only be upset bc I committed to a loss.

e0pd3orit9no.jpeg
  • Beka3695
    Options
    how do you delete a duplicate comment?

I don't think you can delete -- just type over. Your weigh in originally posted twice, right?

• Beka3695
    Options
    Weigh in reminders

Past due:
    @peachplace
    @EDtake2

Due today:
    @KittyInBoots17

Thursday
    @sextonamg -- one NWI pending
    @Boehle - Captain
    @Shandke
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 loving the almost equal step numbers, nice!

@biketheworld hope things calm down at work from here :)

I'll be weighing in tomorrow for my Sept start weight. I'll also be drinking wine and eating snacks tonight.....But have seen a couple of lbs disappear from the shocking weigh in after my month or more off track and maybe 2 without logging..... I'm not committing to full commitment until September 1st but it feels good to be finding my way back!
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Wednesday

KittyInBoots17:
    PW:229.6
    This is bad. Really bad.
    CW: 234.6

So what happened here is a Chinese food pigout and caked/ice cream for my bro's bday. Water retention went way up, not surprised. It's always bad with Chinese food, lol. But dang so delish!!! LOL.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon. I am really beginning to get used to the empty nest again... and working on an actual schedule.
    Dog: One trip out in the morning and one trip out at bed.
    Sleep: This one I am struggling on... Goal starting next week, be in bed with everything off before 1130. Get up at 7am, take dog out, and go walk/jog/run for an hour.
    Possums: I need to start to add in raw foods like drumsticks. This will be interesting.
    Food: No bread/pasta.... Meal prep Sundays. Morning: Coffee and Water. Lunch: Salads... Dinner: heck, i dont really know yet. Dinner I do tend to struggle with.
  • boehle
    Options
    Weigh In Wednesday

KittyInBoots17:
    PW:229.6
    This is bad. Really bad.
    CW: 234.6

So what happened here is a Chinese food pigout and caked/ice cream for my bro's bday. Water retention went way up, not surprised. It's always bad with Chinese food, lol. But dang so delish!!! LOL.

I highly doubt you actually gained 5 lbs and don't stress it. Life is for celebrations. You'll be back on it next week
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    3c7qaa5kji13.jpg
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Kate :)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    Give a great SA welcome to Holly @newme646 ! She will be along shortly, I'm sure. Enjoy!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Welcome Holly @newme646 !!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Thursday Check In:

The next couple weeks will be trying... I will be making multiple trips back home to deal with the home repairs. I get completely off schedule when I go home. On travel days, exercise is almost impossible. I will have to make the best of it and just do what I can. I have already scheduled a Saturday sweat session with my non MFP BF. Sunday will likely be a rest/reconnect day. Monday I have multiple meetings scheduled with contractors before leaving at noon heading back to Florida.

I did step on the scales again today. I am back down to last Saturday's weight. Sodium is flushing. Fingers crossed for a dip for the week!!!

What does everyone else have going on?
  • newme646
    newme646 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey y’all, I’m Holly and I’m brand new to this group! I’m excited to be a part of shrinking assets and looking forward to following along. I have a goal to lose 50lbs by my 50th birthday and am wholly determined to do so!
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I haven’t been to the gym this week at all! However, I did measure myself for the first time in 2 weeks and lost 1.5 inches on my hips and .5 on my waist, so that’s encouraging.

Hoping to get to the gym tonight and the rest of the week. Bought a new fly machine yesterday that I would like to find a home for in the gym so I can add that in to weight lifting days!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: Β»
    Thursday Check In:

The next couple weeks will be trying... I will be making multiple trips back home to deal with the home repairs. I get completely off schedule when I go home. On travel days, exercise is almost impossible. I will have to make the best of it and just do what I can. I have already scheduled a Saturday sweat session with my non MFP BF. Sunday will likely be a rest/reconnect day. Monday I have multiple meetings scheduled with contractors before leaving at noon heading back to Florida.

I did step on the scales again today. I am back down to last Saturday's weight. Sodium is flushing. Fingers crossed for a dip for the week!!!

What does everyone else have going on?

This weekend I have 2 parties on Saturday-outside thank goodness it will be back in 70s- first one is going away for a friend and who will be placed on transplant list in OH and may not be back for 1.5 years along w/her mom so family will be divided; second is for annual summer get together w/some good friends.
    I was in a bad place yesterday w/all the riots in Kenosha, WI, not too far from where I live about 30 min away, but today, I'm mentally better so got my workout in and will walk at lunch even though it will be 90πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
  • boehle
    Options
    Just looked back through my diary and I haven't logged consistently since mid May. I've been totally off plan since mid July.....

I was still shocked and appalled to see 201 on the scales on Monday. It's been a couple if years since I've been in the 200s and I vowed to NEVER get back there. I was battling to get into the 170s and stay there for the first part of the year and then on ensuring I didnt end back in the 190s....

Well here I am. Line drawn. Back to logging my food. Joined an online workout community and begun their 'new beginnings' programme. Did my first run in MONTHS yesterday. Now to keep all these things going and to be consistent.

September start weight:
    August 27th 198.8

I went from 237 to 132. I swore I would never see the 150s again... here I am at 172. Life happens. We got this though!
This discussion has been closed.