loosing fat

Options
imminatotaro
imminatotaro Posts: 13 Member
hi all , I just joined the app and the group so I don`t know how works, so sorry if i do some mistake. I you do your programme for loosing weight ? I`m following a protein and carbo plan, 40%30%30% , What is yours?

Replies

• age_is_just_a_number
    age_is_just_a_number Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
    40-30-30 is a common macro split. I find it difficult to get the protein. When I’m really trying to cut I’ll supplement with protein powder to meet the protein percentage.

Take care
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I am trying to do the 40/30/30 also. I'm such a carb eater, that I find it challenging to get all the protein I need without the carbs. Good luck!
  • mbaker0510
    mbaker0510 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I suggest clear whey. It's a glass of lemonade or "kool-aid" style drink instead of a thick protein shake. I have found it easy to drink throughout the day and it keeps me from feeling hungry. It has been immensely helpful in meeting my 40/30/30.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I personally don't use the MFP calculator but use a TDEE (total daily energy expenditure, includes all exercise) subtract about 200-300 cals and there is my deficit.

I also don't use %.. I don't really track either but it's about 130-160g protein, 75-100g fats, rest carbs (usually around 300-400g)