newme646 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Newme646
    Pw: 231.2
    Cw: 230
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Mid day check in. I have cut the grass and went for a walk. I am at exactly 3 miles right now.
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    How old were you when you learned that MFP has a widget for your iPhone?
    25hzq38q7d2g.png
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    cre804 wrote: »
    25hzq38q7d2g.png

Ummmm..... 43 years, 11 months, 25 days, 14 hours, 25 min
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    25hzq38q7d2g.png

😮

• biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    25hzq38q7d2g.png

Dirt - old as dirt.
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    9s23n4ugossa.jpeg

Great idea!

1. Under 200
    2. Running Speed/interval work <11.00
    3. Wear size 16 jeans

• Beka3695
    Options
    I did not do a food photo today, but did check my boxes.

Today was my daughters birthday. She wanted dominos pizza (low maintenance...)

I did well on my calories today and had 3 pieces for dinner. Omg I am miserable now! What was I thinking? I bet I have tummy issues tomorrow 🤦🏻‍♀️
    - Go for a walk. ✅✅✅✅✅
    - accountability partners. ✅✅✅✅✅
    - veggies ✅✅✅✅✅
    - Intermittent Fasting ✅✅✅✅✅
    - DRINK WATER ✅✅✅✅✅
    - Stay under 1201cal ✅✅✅✅✅
    - No eating back exercise cal. ✅✅✅✅✅
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Wahhhhhh yesterday I was working from home and started at around 7.30 and didnt finish until after 9..... roll on next weekend when all will be calmer, I hope!

I did squeeze in a lunchtime workout.... i didnt leave my small flat so did few more than 3000 steps.

I didnt log, but ate pretty well as not much other option in the house!
    Back to the office today and back on it.....

although I do need to pop out to buy lunch, not good! But, i can do it!

We made it to Friday everyone!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I think I need to make shorter-term goals, daily/weekly commitments. Since my life is now a floating mess without timelines or schedules compared to pre-covid, I struggle. I realized today a big part of the struggle is the lack of schedule - in my old life I had to make a plan and stick to it, because there was no option. Lately I've been failing at setting my intentions as a scheduled plan, so they just kinda float in the air and then I disappoint myself because they didn't happen. Now that I have the option of going to the gym or on a run whenever I want and there's always tomorrow and no conflicting commitment stopping me from going tomorrow, I don't make the effort of going today.

So, I have to make shorter and more concrete goals. It's lunchtime now and I'm eating my salad (yay!). Next I have a personal training session, and tonight I'll have a healthyish dinner. Tonight is for rest after a difficult week, tomorrow I will weigh in and schedule my plan further.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Username: imgwendolyn2015
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight):177.4
    CW (Current Weight):176.8

I have been drinking more than usual lately, just stress of life. I tried to fit it in my calories the best I could but the last two days have been hard. I am looking forward to a better week.
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 How long is your IF, can I have 1 cup coffee with 1/2 n 1/2 or does it have to be just coffee. Like to try this but don't know how to start and how long to IF. Advice
  • Beka3695
    Options
    machchic wrote: »
    @Beka3695 How long is your IF, can I have 1 cup coffee with 1/2 n 1/2 or does it have to be just coffee. Like to try this but don't know how to start and how long to IF. Advice

I end my window at noon... I don’t have a strict start time, but I very rarely eat after 7 pm.

I call what I do “modified” IF because I have coffee with cream or maybe a protein latte. I use MIF as a calorie control method only. This is the only concrete reason I have found. All other “benefits” are subjective.

Once I put solid food in my mouth, I will have the tendency to eat more. If I can put this off a few hours then I have calories in the bank for later 😊
  • machchic
    Options
    @Beka3695 Thank you, with going back to the Office Oct 5, I think this is quite doable. Pack a lighter lunch, small afternoon snack. I think the key is not eating after 7 or 8. We have a tendency to eat later so I think dinner 7:30 and nothing more till lunch the next day. I have seen a lot of people do really well with this and losing weight. Thanks, you are doing amazing.
  • machchic
    Options
    @Beka3695 you rock little missy, and the hair is awesome, you look so young and vibrant. Inspiration to all. I will get there too! Never give up.
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    BigBlues11
    PW 165.4
    CW 164.5 (-.9 pnds)
    TLD -59.5 pnds
    :)
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    machchic wrote: »

I end my window at noon... I don’t have a strict start time, but I very rarely eat after 7 pm.

I call what I do “modified” IF because I have coffee with cream or maybe a protein latte. I use MIF as a calorie control method only. This is the only concrete reason I have found. All other “benefits” are subjective.

Once I put solid food in my mouth, I will have the tendency to eat more. If I can put this off a few hours then I have calories in the bank for later 😊

I do IF naturally. I'm never hungry when I wake up. I do have 3-4 cups of coffee with a protein shake as my creamer/sweetener. My first meal is usually about noonish and I don't eat after 7pm. You can do whatever works for you! There is no right or wrong as long as it leads to you being successful with your goals :)
This discussion has been closed.