Replies

• southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Sep Wk 4 - Wed, 9/23
    CW: 178.5

Track: Yes
    Calories: Eh
    Exercise: None

Happy 97th birthday to my adopted grandfather. I didn’t have class tonight, to my surprise, so no terrible professor for me. I did okay on my eating today, until I came home to make liver mush (a type of meat - pork with cornmeal, fried — it’s a regional dish from western NC and upstate SC), brownies, and mashed potatoes. I was in the mood to cook, so I did. (I never cook.) I realised the only things we don’t have in this kitchen - and we have about everything else - is a mixing bowl and pot holders. Used towels to get the hot pans, a meat cooking dish for the brownies, and set off the smoke alarm twice trying to make the meat. Aye me.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Daily Post
    Track: yes
    Calories: up ( I am VERY STRESSED AND EATING!!! :#
    Exercise: Daily Burn 11118 steps
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Sep Wk 4 - Wed, 9/23

Happy 97th birthday to my adopted grandfather. I didn’t have class tonight, to my surprise, so no terrible professor for me. I did okay on my eating today, until I came home to make liver mush (a type of meat - pork with cornmeal, fried — it’s a regional dish from western NC and upstate SC), brownies, and mashed potatoes. I was in the mood to cook, so I did. (I never cook.) I realised the only things we don’t have in this kitchen - and we have about everything else - is a mixing bowl and pot holders. Used towels to get the hot pans, a meat cooking dish for the brownies, and set off the smoke alarm twice trying to make the meat. Aye me.

Happy birthday and wow at least you made an effort hope it was delish despite the smoke alarm going off.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Daily post Thursday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Sep Wk 4 - Wed, 9/23

Yay!
  • Jen_967
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Calories: up ( I am VERY STRESSED AND EATING!!! :#
    Exercise: Daily Burn 11118 steps

Nice burn!
  • Jen_967
    Daily post
    Thursday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes

Walking 30 minutes. Happy to be getting back in the swing of things. 😁
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over
    Exercise yes
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Sep Wk 4 - Thurs, 9/24

Calories: Over - Brownies for dinner.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Daily Post
    Calories: over
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 15932 steps
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    CindyJNC1963

September: Week #4

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 166.1
    CW:170

I am spinning out of control. I just can't allow myself to get back to where I was before. I went out to dinner with friends on Friday night and ate way too much. I'm still active, working in the yard, and walking. I'm just not following my plan and not journaling. I need to re-commit myself and get back in control.

@CindyJNC1963 I've been doing a lot of the same, Monday-Wednesday is good then Thursday comes and I lose it all. I just bought myself a giant calendar so I can visualize staying on track better because I'm not allowing myself to get back where I was either, but I am struggling for real. It's getting better though. Trying to remind myself to take it one day at a time and those will add up.
  • AB0215
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Nope
    Calories: Probably Not
    Exercise: Nope

Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Doubtful
    Exercise: 1 hour weightlifting

Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 35 min run (20 of that was actually running and I'm pretty excited about that) 1 hour yardwork.

Comments: Okay I talked myself into my giant calendar. I used a calendar as a tool when I was actually on track...and that helped, so I figured, lets get back to that and this time I'm just going to supersize it. And yesterday I stuck to the plan so must be helping.
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Username: caloricus
    Week: September, week 4
    Friday
    PW: 147
    CW: 146
  • gjaholy33
    caloricus wrote: »
    Friday

Awesome way to go
  • gjaholy33
    Daily Post
    Wednesday 9/23

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 10 minutes walking
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments legs were killing me so couldn't do my Hasfit workout if I wanted to go to DMV together my new NC ID so I can vote

Thursday 9/24

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise 10 minutes walking
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments had to go get my new BIPAP MACHINE from Sleep therapist so no Hasfit exercise today

Friday 9/25

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes HASFIT 15 min CALISTHENICS
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments finally back to my workout felt good trying to stick to consistency but using wisdom when I have to go and about

• Jen_967
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Daily Post (Wednesday)

Daily Post (Thursday)

Exercise: Yes, 35 min run (20 of that was actually running and I'm pretty excited about that) 1 hour yardwork.

Comments: Okay I talked myself into my giant calendar. I used a calendar as a tool when I was actually on track...and that helped, so I figured, lets get back to that and this time I'm just going to supersize it. And yesterday I stuck to the plan so must be helping.

I’m so glad it’s helping😀
  • Jen_967
    caloricus wrote: »
    Friday

Nice job! 👍
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Daily post Friday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    exercise ✔
  • AB0215
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Daily Post (Wednesday)

Daily Post (Thursday)

I’m so glad it’s helping😀

@jen_967 Me too, I can't keep going in the wrong direction. I need to get a handle on things. And soon since I have 2 weeks before I lead a new group of new hires as the new trainer.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Thursday
    Track: No
    Calories: way over

Daily Post
    Friday
    Calories: yes, over

Too many goodies in the house when I was not feeling too well and I couldn't resist the temptations. Back on track tomorrow!