Trimstones - October 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Hi @jessicakrall8 I don't remember if I signed up for the October step challenge. I'll try for 8k steps. Thanks!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,010 Member
    One more Trimstones member just signed up!

@relax8 will be along soon :heart:
  • Caratach
    Caratach Posts: 46 Member
    I have to admit as I came back to the group that I forgot the first weigh in was not the starting weight for the month but the first week's weigh in. Opps. Time to focus...
  • Caratach
    Caratach Posts: 46 Member
    Jen, as an ex-family law attorney, I would agree with your advice to file regarding custody before someone moves out of state! And, if one can't afford an attorney, scour the local family court websites for do-it-yourself packets.
  • relax8
    relax8 Posts: 23 Member
    Aloha Trimstones. . . happy to be here
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,070 Member
    relax8 wrote: »
    Aloha Trimstones. . . happy to be here

Aloha @relax8 ...welcome!!! Please take a minute and go back to page one and read our welcome messages...glad to have you here.

Let me know if you have any questions or need any help. Also, taking suggestions on how I can torture @mulecanter (the other Captain) this week...thinking of sending him a huge block of Hershey's chocolate cake...whatcha think?!!

BWA HA HA!!

Jessica :smile:
  • relax8
    relax8 Posts: 23 Member
    I'd have to say. . mouthwatering photos of appetizers with chilled glasses and bottle of wine!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Thurs WI
    Week 5
    PW 143.5
    CW 144.5

So sorry. I completely forgot to weigh in on Thursday!

Steps:
    9/27 13,902
    9/28 4,091
    9/29 13,627
    9/30 12,757
    10/1 10,905
    10/2 10,458
    10/3 10,125
  • veryhotmails
    veryhotmails Posts: 171 Member
    @jessicakrall8 I have already put my weight on the September chat. Now I want to take it as my current weight will be the starting weight for October right?

CW: 220.1
  • brittcasey87
    brittcasey87 Posts: 8 Member
    Goodmorning everyone!

Monday Weigh in
    brittcasey87

PW:249
    CW:244.6

Also I wasn’t able to respond to the team member who had a loss in their family because the chat was closed. Praying for the comfort of you and your loved ones! Sorry for your loss.
  • cnb124
    cnb124 Posts: 40 Member
    Hello all. Thank you for accepting me into this group. I didnt know I was in the group until today so I didnt post my weigh in. I will start this coming weekend if that's ok.
  • charsuzy
    charsuzy Posts: 234 Member
    charsuzy

Sunday weigh-in

PW: 205.4
    CW: 205.0
    LTD: 4.1
  • charsuzy
    Good morning! oopss thought this was Trimstones.... I posted in the wrong place hahahaha!
  • charsuzy
    Hi Trimstones Team..I am the newest Moderator and Co Captain of the Downsizer's team... I just wanted to wish you all the best. I hope you have a successful October :)

Hi Megan! Thanks for the encouragement! Have a great October!
  • jessicakrall8
    edited October 2020
    relax8 wrote: »
    I'd have to say. . mouthwatering photos of appetizers with chilled glasses and bottle of wine!

Ahhhh...you and I are gonna cause some trouble I see @relax8 ...thanks for the great ideas! LOL!!

@mulecanter Here's a few goodies for ya!!! When should I have these delivered to your door?!!

qos0p6yn3v3r.png

(Apologies for torturing anyone else...) :wink:
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    cnb124 wrote: »
    Hello all. Thank you for accepting me into this group. I didnt know I was in the group until today so I didnt post my weigh in. I will start this coming weekend if that's ok.

@cnb124 Good morning and welcome to our team!!! Please go ahead and post your weight in the following format and I'll get it recorded.

cnb124
    Weigh Day of the week
    PW: (starting weight from registration and in future weeks, use the prior week)
    CW: (current weight)
    LTD: (loss to date)

Please take a second and introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your goals and help us get to know you! Also, go back to the beginning of page one of this chatroom and read all the announcements and postings...will help you get to know the group.

Again, welcome!! So glad you're here!
    Jessica
    (Your favorite Captain :smile: )
  • jessicakrall8
    charsuzy wrote: »
    Good morning! oopss thought this was Trimstones.... I posted in the wrong place hahahaha!

@charsuzy You're in the right place...I got you recorded! Nice loss! LOL You made me look to make sure I was in the right place!!! It IS Monday!
    Jessica
  • Arc130
    Hey there, @relax8 @cnb124! Welcome to the team! :smile:
  • Arc130
    Arc130
    Steps
    Sunday 10/4- 16572
  • beccaliske3300
    beccaliske3300 Posts: 7 Member
    Good morning Trimstones!
    So glad to be part of the group :)
    I've been winging it as a one woman wolf pack for a while and not having much success and I am ready to rock with this great support!
    OMG @jessicakrall8 I am drooling over the food pics - LOL!!!
    Have a great Monday ya'll!
    Becki
This discussion has been closed.