Mission Slimpossible - October 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    @Jactop I'm sure it is water retention. I have faith that next week will be better for you. It's hard to stay on plan while traveling.

@Cornanda I wish I could find the "secret sauce", too! I would slather it all over everything...lol
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @anido1 Yayyyy for another great weigh-in! You are on a roll!! B)

@miriammuhindi Wow zero carbs!! That is a very ambitious goal that you have for yourself. Are you doing a carnivore or a strict Keto diet? :)

@buniphuphu Wow!! You are doing so great and making me wish I had a pool nearby to take a dip in. :grin:

@Cornanda Yes, if only we could find the “secret sauce” to permanent weight loss! You just keep on trying and you will find it! <3

<3 :star I LOVE seeing the celebration post of all the hard work that the F2F members have done!! It shows me that if they can do it so can I. :grin I hope you all feel the same! :star:<3

Well, this hasn’t been a very good day. I went to get that root canal done and the doctor told me that my tooth was so severely cracked and has to be pulled. So, I have to go tomorrow for an extraction and then I have to pray that getting an implant doesn’t take all my money! I stayed on plan today except for working out. I plan to get that done tomorrow morning before the dentist's appointment.

100-Day Challenge Goals: Day 13
    1. Fast clean for 19+ hours, with 2 days at 23+ hours. Fasted 21 hours
    2. Workout six days a week (either BOD program, treadmill, or deep cleaning). I took today off.
    3. Eat at least 90% on plan, which means mostly low carb with one or two days of high-carbs. I was right on plan today.
    4. Have quiet time with God through prayer and reading. Did my Bible study for 30 minutes.

bdw3ls0udfsz.png

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    100 days challenge, day 13, Oct 5:
    - eat within calories ✅, 13/13
    - 14,000 steps ❌ , 11/13
  • miriammuhindi
    miriammuhindi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Username Miriam muhindi or Kirks
    PW 220 pounds
    CW 227 pounds
    Ltd nil
    Weigh in day Tuesday’s
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,579 Member
    Options
    @emj90210 Try cocoa powder on fruit, OMG it is so good! I actually had to NOT buy it I was eating so much fruit with it, it's really good on frozen bananas or grapes. Don't know what to tell you about your husband, the guy I'm seeing drinks all my favorite things (Diet Pepsi and coffee cream). I swear one day I'm going to snag the coffee creamer container and a can of Diet Pepsi and lock myself in the bathroom and drink both of them! I'm too embarrassed to break in front of him so it hasn't happened yet!

@trooworld It sucks to break a streak but do some deep breathing instead and you'll have still done a relaxation technique. And think of it as a break from on ongoing routine, not an end to anything!

@Jactop I hope you had a great visit with your daughter.

@GabiV125 Great job meeting your goals!

@petrocoetsee @trooworld @TeresaW1020 Slimpossible Rockstars, way to go gang!

@Cornanda If you ever find the secret sauce do share! I don't think I'll ever have it all figured out!

@buniphuphu Way to go on the swim, I'm glad it's wearing you out in a good way! I'll keep that in mind about the steroids, I was taking magnesium but just ran out, to be honest I'm having charley horses with the nerve pain, it would be hard to tell a difference at this point but I'll keep an eye on my macros and see if there's any association.
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,912 Member
    Options
    @Jactop Traveling makes me gain, too. I have the same problem (not tracking) when I travel...I'm just too distracted and out of my routine to think about tracking. I love October, too!

@Cornanda Thank you, I appreciate that.

@buniphuphu Thanks. It really does. The cushion is great, it allows me to sit in positions I am unable to sit in without it. Congrats on another fabulous weigh-in, you are so consistent! And you are doing wonderfully with the swimming, woot woot!!!

@TeresaW1020 I'll be thinking of you today, wishing you a pain-free visit! <3

@Katmary71 Oh that's a great idea to do some deep breathing, thanks.

Hi all. I got some allergy medication yesterday and took it and I'm feeling a bit better. I think I'll feel even better in a few days as the medication builds up in my system. I've not been eating to comfort myself, that's the good news (that's my usual mode of operation).

Monday:
    Calories: over/under: over
    Water: over/under: under
    Exercise: ----
    - track 90% of food intake - 100% accomplished
    - get at least 7 hours of sleep every night - not accomplished
    - drink 2 (26 oz) bottles of water a day - 50% accomplished
    - meditate for at least 15 minutes a day - 100% accomplished
    - get up from my desk every hour and stretch - not accomplished
    - put my utensil down between bites (CARRYOVER GOAL) - 100% accomplished
    - ask myself if I'm really hungry before eating anything (CARRYOVER GOAL) - 100% accomplished
    - leave at least 3 bites of food on my plate at each meal (CARRYOVER GOAL) - not accomplished
    - drink 2 (26 oz) bottles of water a day
    - meditate for at least 15 minutes a day
    - get up from my desk every hour and stretch
    - put my utensil down between bites (CARRYOVER GOAL)
    - ask myself if I'm really hungry before eating anything (CARRYOVER GOAL)
    - leave at least 3 bites of food on my plate at each meal (CARRYOVER GOAL)
  • emj90210
    emj90210 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m really happy with my weight loss this week and I think it’s amazing what a difference removing refined sugar does.

Wednesday goals
    Drink more water today
    Get 30mins of exercise today including HIT cardio

This discussion has been closed.