Chatroom

Replies

• CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    When do you normally weigh yourself? Daily? Weekly? What is your habit?
    I’m a daily girl usually after my first cup of coffee.
  • mugginskate
    mugginskate Posts: 476 Member
    Hey everyone!! Sorry I've been away. I had my wisdom teeth out and it's been a rough road to recovery. Had to take almost 2 weeks off of work. But I am starting to feel better just battling head and jaw aches. I'm excited to see how everyone is progressing with goals! So proud of you all! Push onward. You can do it!!
  • CurvyCalorie
    Hey everyone!! Sorry I've been away. I had my wisdom teeth out and it's been a rough road to recovery. Had to take almost 2 weeks off of work. But I am starting to feel better just battling head and jaw aches. I'm excited to see how everyone is progressing with goals! So proud of you all! Push onward. You can do it!!

I’m so glad your back!
    Hopefully, those aches will go away quickly.
  • CurvyCalorie
    How do you send friend requests? Haha I did it once, and now I can’t figure it out. Oye!
    Thank you!!
  • mugginskate
    edited October 2020
    I don't know an easy way to do it. I feel like you should just be able to click on their profile picture and do it from there. In the app, though, in the sidebar, there is a "friends" button. If you click that, then click the + symbol in the upper right hand corner, then click "E-mail," you can invite friends using their username. I have an android so it might be different if you are on an iPhone. It appears to be much easier on the computer. You can click on user and then just "add friend." Weird.
  • CurvyCalorie
    @mugginskate Thank you so much. I jumped on the computer. So much easier. 💗
  • HungryTraveler
    HungryTraveler Posts: 39 Member
    Hi! Thanks for adding me :) I'm Kim, 32 and am looking to lose 25-30lbs. I lost 60 before so I know I can, life just got in the way :#
  • mugginskate
    You CAN do it, Kim! So glad to have you here! :)
  • mugginskate
    I should be posting more on here, but the week seriously got away from me. I will try to be more active this week, and I'd love it if you all could be too! How is the journey so far? I'm in "stuck" mode. My last three weigh-ins were all about the same. I'm not moving up, which is good, but I'd really like to move down. I'm also trying to focus on some mental health practices like meditation, getting outside more (though it's cold... brrrrr!), using my SAD light, etc.
  • EmmaGoesToOz
    EmmaGoesToOz Posts: 17 Member
    I've been challenged with an injury and dealing with emotional issues, making it very difficult to stick to my goals. I do log my food everyday, even on my binge days. I've been meditating the past few weeks right after I log off from work. The practice gives me a good break between work and personal. I wear a heated eye mask and listen to a guided mediation. I'm definitely more aware of what I'm doing and how I'm feeling. Overall, I'd say I'm net positive. :)
  • mugginskate
    Sorry you're going through that. It's great that you are doing guided meditation. I also do meditation, using the app, "Calm." I was off of it for a while, but just got back on. I'm hoping that, along with other practices will help with my depression and anxiety.

This week has been a struggle to the max. Getting through each day is challenging, and focusing on my goals is difficult when I feel like I'm at my breaking point. A mid-week holiday (Remembrance Day) this coming week should help. I'm also starting a new medication, which I hope will ultimately level things out.
  • mugginskate
    Trying to get a few more members to join. We seem to have lost a few. I put another post up so we can share more and reach our goals!
  • mugginskate
    Logged my food two days in a row! That's progress!! I'm in it to win it.
  • CurvyCalorie
    edited November 2020
    @mugginskate way to go!! It does make a difference. It’s a pain, but it works!
    I’m 20 pounds down today. Woot Woot
    Brings me to 180.0, but I literally dream of being in the 170’s haha 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 Let it be tomorrow!
    I’m off to walk!
  • CurvyCalorie
    Ha! Well it’s NOT today. On a happy note I’m 180.0 and exactly 20 pounds gone!! 🍾🥳🎉👏🏼
  • CurvyCalorie
    I did it!! I’m am SO SO EXCITED today. My weigh in is ..... drumroll please!!!!
    I’m in the 170’s! I’m ecstatic.
  • mugginskate
    Yay, Keri!!!!! That's awesome!!!
  • mugginskate
    I've got 3 days of logging food under my belt. I'm planning to go out for a run today, although it's freeeeeeeezing. But now that I've said it I have to do it. ;)

Megan
  • CurvyCalorie
    Do it @mugginskate !! 💪🏼
  • Crystalb4747
    Crystalb4747 Posts: 20 Member
    Thank you for the add, and hello to everyone 🤗