Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

November 3 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 3,027 Member
    @maltedtea glad you got this covered. I was just checking on the thread. Love your opening!

I thought of my response before seeing that there was a list. My word, would have been "knowledge". From the list, I am not sure I could pick just one! :P
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @maltedtea glad you got this covered. I was just checking on the thread. Love your opening!

I thought of my response before seeing that there was a list. My word, would have been "knowledge". From the list, I am not sure I could pick just one! :P

No need to use ANY of the words in the graphic.

Knowledge is a great way to think about accountability!
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 3,027 Member
    Month #2 in the UAC group. Happy with how October went. Did well in the challenge and also took off 5 lbs along the way.

I am expecting November to be a challenging month. I would like to make the winner’s circle again, but at worst, I will accumulate the least number of passes I can. With all that will come at the end of the month (Nov 26 – 29), I need to really stay focused every day leading up to those dates.

For this round, I’m going to start logging my net calories since I think I should be looking into what portion of exercise calories I should be adding in. I have been getting some thoughtful input on this. There is likely going to be some evolution over the month, but I know there is a delicate and individual balance regarding total calories, I will update as I define. Starting the month on the same premise as October, with no exercise calories added.
    Date: 11/1
    Exercised?: Yes, 30 minutes indoor cycle, avg HR 117 BPM, 3 min planks
    Calories?: Yes, 1421/1430 + 194 exercise (net: 1227)
    Tracked?: Yes

Date: 11/2
    Exercised?: Yes, 67 minutes walking, ag HR 149 BPM, 3.5 min planks
    Calories?: Yes, 1430/1430 + 408 exercise (net: 1022)

Date: 11/3
    Exercised?: Yes, 44.17 min indoor cycle, 8.5 min mixed planks
    Calories?: Yes, 1392/1430 + 191 exercise (net: 1200)

Remaining passes: 3
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    DAY 3 <3

YES: 20 minute walk and added dumbbells 4lbs 3 set's 15 reps
    YES: stayed under calories
    YES: calculated all food intake
  • Noukers
    Noukers Posts: 39 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? - Yeah, bodyweight routine + personal goal of stretching daily
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? - Yeah.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? - Yes!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,393 Member
    ✔✔✔
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    My word would be, actions.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 60 minute Yin Yoga class, and 2 hours strength training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes