• ksandberg561
    ksandberg561 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh-in:
    Ksandberg64
    PW: 160.5
    CW: 160
    LTD: 5 lbs

My body absolutely refuses to go below 160! I have pushed for it all summer!
  • ksandberg561
    ksandberg561 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh sorry my username is ksandberg561! Sorry if that is confusing..
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh-in:
    Ksandberg64
    PW: 160.5
    CW: 160
    LTD: 5 lbs

My body absolutely refuses to go below 160! I have pushed for it all summer!

You had a big loss last week. Sometimes it takes a minute to adjust. You’ve got this!!

👍🏼 On the user name. It is just a secondary check for us. We got you!!!!
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Friday
    PW 354.4
    CW 352.8
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    BigBlues11
    PW 159.5
    CW 159.3 (-.2 pnds)
    TLD -64.7 pnds

Have a great weekend folks!
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Username: SisuMom2019
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 246.1
    CW (Current Weight): 243
    LTD (Loss to Date): 14.3

Hi group! Busy week -some stress at work -we had to let someone go from our team. For my bday next week I ordered a new mediation mat and pillow-going to get back into Kundalini-mind, body & soul. I also have had some success with Physio -my pain has been decreasing which opens the door for more physical activity. I didn’t get started on that goal this week, and I was hard on myself for that - it on the bright side I have really been solidifying my changes to date. Will begin with exercise this weekend and into next week -my goal is to do one act this weekend and 2 next week. The Saxenda has been going well -I’m up to 2.4 mg... a touch of nausea but otherwise really helps with appetite control.
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Username: xioalongbao
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 134.4 (61.1 kg)
    CW (Current Weight): 132.5 lbs (60.1 kg)

Another week of bouncing around the 61kg mark but this time weigh in day definitely caught a low bounce.

Goal weight is 60kg...so close!
  • heatherbluebell
    heatherbluebell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I’m pretty new to accessing the MFP community, and I’ve noticed a pattern from some friend requests. Is it a scam? It’s always guys, and seems to follow the same story - they want to increase their health community, call me beautiful and ask how old I am and where I live and eventually want to connect off MFP.

Scam? Lonely guys using MFP as a dating app? Guys really looking to increase their health community? I want to increase my health community, but that’s it. I’d appreciate any info/advice!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I’m pretty new to accessing the MFP community, and I’ve noticed a pattern from some friend requests. Is it a scam? It’s always guys, and seems to follow the same story - they want to increase their health community, call me beautiful and ask how old I am and where I live and eventually want to connect off MFP.

Scam? Lonely guys using MFP as a dating app? Guys really looking to increase their health community? I want to increase my health community, but that’s it. I’d appreciate any info/advice!

Avoid them like the plaque!!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    Well autocorrect has a lot to answer for!! The plague, though plaque should be avoided as well.
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Lol I only accept friend requests from females for precisely that reason. Any male friend requests are declined. Too many creepers out there 😜
  • lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I’ve had there rough days of just not tracking, drinking and not having my head in the game. Back at it today with a good workout and walk in so far. My goal is to stay active this weekend and get over whatever funk I’ve been in. The weather shifted here in southwest Idaho and it’s definitely winter now. Makes it harder to get outside which I definitely need to feel good! I hope everyone is having a good weekend!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    WEIGH INS DUE

@hipari - Motivator
    @TheMrWobbly One NWI pending
    @Daniel081979 One NWI pending
    @craftysloth85 One NWI pending
    @Shandke One NWI pending
    @floecity
    @carriestrine
    @bossmumhealth

To be counted in this weeks tally, please have weigh ins posted by midnight eastern standard time. (Eastern US/Canada)
  • carriestrine
    carriestrine Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Carriestrine
    Weigh in Fridays
    PW: 198.0 lb
    CW: 195.8 lb
    LTD: 38.2 lb

Sorry to be late this week!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options