Replies

• nekishaearly637
    nekishaearly637 Posts: 56 Member
    I'm on vacation with no scale, I can weigh in tomorrow
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @jillsmith8297 Thank you so much for stepping up! I thought about it, but with spending 60+ hours on work each week, 6-7 days, I need to have some wiggle-room to get some time in for me too. If you get too busy, or just want a break from posting the weights on the worksheet, just let me know, I would be happy to assist.

@looneycatblue Had you considered signing up for co-captain and supporting her? I'm sure she'd like the help, and @jillsmith8297 If you request editor access from me on the spreadsheet I'll grant it. I haven't seen your email address come through?

@AB0215 I was co-captain in the past, however I don't remember, how do I requests editor access?

@looneycatblue I just need your email address to add you back to the sheet.

I sent my email address to you in a PM. Please let me know if you received it. 🙂

@looneycatblue I think MFP is doing that thing again to me that it did for like 6 months where I just don't get PMs.
    If you just go to the sheet, and request editor access, I'll grant it that way.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,473 Member
    @jillsmith8297 Thank you so much for stepping up! I thought about it, but with spending 60+ hours on work each week, 6-7 days, I need to have some wiggle-room to get some time in for me too. If you get too busy, or just want a break from posting the weights on the worksheet, just let me know, I would be happy to assist.

@looneycatblue Had you considered signing up for co-captain and supporting her? I'm sure she'd like the help, and @jillsmith8297 If you request editor access from me on the spreadsheet I'll grant it. I haven't seen your email address come through?

@AB0215 I was co-captain in the past, however I don't remember, how do I requests editor access?

@looneycatblue I just need your email address to add you back to the sheet.

I sent my email address to you in a PM. Please let me know if you received it. 🙂

@looneycatblue I think MFP is doing that thing again to me that it did for like 6 months where I just don't get PMs.
    If you just go to the sheet, and request editor access, I'll grant it that way.

I don't know where to find the sheet. My email is: looneycatblue@gmail.com
    B)
  • looneycatblue
    Sun, Nov 15

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments: Yeah! 3 Yesses for me, and it felt good! o:) Onto Monday... :#
  • looneycatblue

Oh how nice, I really miss vacations, even just little long weekend get-aways. I hope that you are having a great time!
  • jillsmith8297
    jillsmith8297 Posts: 88 Member

Hope you're having a wonderful time!
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Are you Canadian? Me too, I'm in Ontario 🥰 @Jillsmith8297
    I am from BC😃
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Daily post monday November 16

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exersize yes!
    A good monday😃
  • nekishaearly637
    xr671p9udlaw.png

**November Week 2**

Congrats to our top 3:
    1st - @looneycatblue. - 1.22%
    2nd - @vjsky. - 1.10%
    3rd - @jillsmith8297. - 0.69%

Full Results
    5qniqp0x1c7m.gif

This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):

@jillsmith8297.

This Week's Runners Up (posted at least one time):

@looneycatblue.
    @vjsky.

Well done everyone!
    kq007g3lgjk4.gif

I don't think my results were added in for week 2. Looking at the full results, our team should've loss more than 6 pounds. I lost 5 pounds alone myself. I wasn't even added in the individual top 3 list, with that 5 lb loss and others with 4 lbs did. Not sure what happened here. Not trying to complain, just confused.
  • jillsmith8297
    Daily Post Nov 16

Calories: under
    Exercise: yes
    Goals/Day/Comments:
  • jillsmith8297
    I don't think my results were added in for week 2. Looking at the full results, our team should've loss more than 6 pounds. I lost 5 pounds alone myself. I wasn't even added in the individual top 3 list, with that 5 lb loss and others with 4 lbs did. Not sure what happened here. Not trying to complain, just confused.

I'm sure it was accidentally missed, I hadn't yet recieved access to the spread sheet so it was still Ashley inputting the info. I'll go back and input your weight, so sorry about that!!

• jillsmith8297
    @nekishaearly637 you lost a total of 2.37% last week and you're correct that you should have placed 2nd overall 💗 Congratulations on that loss and I'm so sorry it was missed! I will do my best so that it will not happen again!
  • nekishaearly637
    @nekishaearly637 you lost a total of 2.37% last week and you're correct that you should have placed 2nd overall 💗 Congratulations on that loss and I'm so sorry it was missed! I will do my best so that it will not happen again!

Thank you 😊
  • nekishaearly637
    nekishaearly637
    Sunday Week 3
    Was on vacation in Las Vegas, managed to walk 46,000 steps while I was there, but I ate what I wanted 🤷‍♀️
    PW 210.3
    CW 209.5
  • looneycatblue
    Mon, Nov 16

Calories: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments: I knew I was close, so only had 1/2 instead of a full piece of banana cream pie o:)
  • looneycatblue
    nekishaearly637
    Sunday Week 3
    Was on vacation in Las Vegas, managed to walk 46,000 steps while I was there, but I ate what I wanted 🤷‍♀️
    PW 210.3
    CW 209.5

How fun, and you still lost weight! Great Stepping!
  • looneycatblue

Not your fault Jill, something has been going wrong with the numbers for the past month... I can help to check the numbers with you when I get access from Ashley to the worksheet. :/
  • jillsmith8297
    Daily Post Nov 17

Goals/Day/Comments: I just want to say how happy it makes me to see this group getting more and more active!
    Way to go every @nekishaearly637 on staying on track through your vacation!
    @looneycatblue I'm glad you were able to budget in some banana cream pie! Yum! Also thank you for stepping up as co-captain, it's truly appreciated. I'm sure Ashley will get around to granting access soon, she's been so busy!
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    November 18
    Exercised? No. It have tried to be fairly Active 7,170 steps
    Calories? Yes under
    Tracked? Yes
    My almost 4 mth old baby grandson was in hospital since Monday. He came home today. He’s ok now. Was a bit of a worry
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Daily Post Nov 17

Goals/Day/Comments: I just want to say how happy it makes me to see this group getting more and more active!
    Way to go every @nekishaearly637 on staying on track through your vacation!
    @looneycatblue I'm glad you were able to budget in some banana cream pie! Yum! Also thank you for stepping up as co-captain, it's truly appreciated. I'm sure Ashley will get around to granting access soon, she's been so busy!

@jillsmith8297 @looneycatblue I just sent access and I'm also sharing another sheet with you guys as well.
  • looneycatblue
    @jillsmith8297 and @AB0215 - I got the sheets, thank you. I am not sure how to use the Winners Circle...
  • looneycatblue
    Colleen790 wrote: »
    November 18
    Exercised? No. It have tried to be fairly Active 7,170 steps
    Calories? Yes under
    Tracked? Yes
    My almost 4 mth old baby grandson was in hospital since Monday. He came home today. He’s ok now. Was a bit of a worry

7170 steps looks like you were exercising!

Awww, I hope your grandson is doing well today.

My niece had 2 girl twins almost 2 months ago, they were born so early, only 31 weeks. They just came home this past week. They still have some health issues to get through, but we are all just so grateful that they are still with us. Prayers for your Grandson and my Grandnieces. <3 Due to Covid I haven't been able to go to see them yet, I hope to by early next year.
  • looneycatblue
    Tue, Nov 17

Calories: No, but close
    Exercise: No
    Goals/Day/Comments: I should have tried harder to squeeze in a walk, then I wouldn't have been over on my calories... we brought home a stray kitty on Monday, so I spent my walking time playing... :)
  • jillsmith8297
    @jillsmith8297 and @AB0215 - I got the sheets, thank you. I am not sure how to use the Winners Circle...

I don't mind taking care of the winners circle, I think it's just tracking the daily posts through the week
  • jillsmith8297
    Tue, Nov 17

Calories: No, but close
    Exercise: No
    Goals/Day/Comments: I should have tried harder to squeeze in a walk, then I wouldn't have been over on my calories... we brought home a stray kitty on Monday, so I spent my walking time playing... :)

I think playing with your new Kitty is a totally acceptable reason to skip a walk for one day 💗
    What did you name it?
  • jillsmith8297
    Daily Post Nov 18

Exercise: yep
    Goals/Day/Comments: my scale hasn't really been moving this week and I'm kind of annoyed by it 🤣
  • looneycatblue
    Wed, Nov 18

Calories: Way over... too many mashed potatoes!
    Goals/Day/Comments: 2 of 3... work in progress!

I think we are going to name him Bear. He is my current profile picture.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Colleen790
    November week 3
    PW. 164.6
    CW. 164.6
  • jillsmith8297
    Daily Post Nov 19

Exercise: yep, took the kids to the park in the afternoon
    Goals/Day/Comments: it's unseasonably warm for mid November here (14C/57F) it makes getting outside and being active much more enjoyable!
  • jillsmith8297
    Daily Post Nov 20

Exercise: yes!
    Goals/Day/Comments: I can't believe week 3 of Nov is nearly finished! Is anyone else finding that March to September seemed to last 100 years but October and November just flew by?
This discussion has been closed.