Shrinking Assets - November 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    @heatherbluebell I have an awesome turkey meatloaf recipe we keep in regular rotation. It can be cooked in a muffin tin for portion control! Great job this week and thinking about prepping! This whole team is rocking it!!!
  • carriestrine
    carriestrine Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I've been plateaued for over a month, and in denial that I need to exercise more and eat less now that I'm smaller. Trying very hard this week to get things back on track. Also starting anti-depressants again which is what played a role in my weight gain previously. Have to really get in gear to keep up my progress.
  • Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Leezy55

Pw 156.5
    Cw 157
    Gw 115
    Ltd 35
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in:
    PW: 150.2
    CW: 149.2
    LTD: 17 LBS
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Leezy55 wrote: »
    Leezy55
    Pw 156.5
    Cw 157
    Gw 115
    Ltd 35

Just curious.... how tall are you?
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in:

Woohoooo!!! Under 150!!!

You have worked so hard for this and danced around it for a while! I am sure you are floating today!!
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Wednesday:

KittyInBoots17:
    PW: 233.2
    CW 234.0
    Not happy with that. I've been doing ok, so not sure why the gain. Hoping to bring that down for next week!
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Showkitten
    PW 237.4
    CW 238.6

Struggling here and eating too much chocolate rather than meals. Hopefully better next week
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Wednesday weigh in:

Woohoooo!!! Under 150!!!

You have worked so hard for this and danced around it for a while! I am sure you are floating today!!

Thanks!! I appreciate it its all due to Beachbody on Demand Barre Blend and my barre studio + walking and IF
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I appreciate it its all due to Beachbody on Demand Barre Blend and my barre studio + walking and IF

Other brands are available :D

It reminds me of the time I was offered sex with a Victoria's secret model if I would promote a cleaning product. Of course as a happily married man and upstanding citizen I had to refuse to keep my clean image. Almost as clean as super shine Ajax fluid now available in sweet vanilla scent at all good stores near you!
  • heatherbluebell
    heatherbluebell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

User: heatherbluebell
    Weigh in: Thursdays
    PW: 365.8
    CW: 364.4 (-1.4)
    LTD: 75.6

Well, I lost the pound I gained last week, so I’m happy about that!
  • carriestrine
    carriestrine Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Carriestrine
    Weigh in Fridays
    PW: 195.8 lb
    CW: 193.6 lb
    LTD: 40.4 lb

I dont really have confidence in this loss. I've been fluctuating all over the place, but hoping my recommitment to good habits really helps me keep this down trend going. This week I'm back on track with regular cardio, as well as truly sticking to my adjusted calories. My week average went from around 1600/day to more like 1400/day. My anti-depressants are already making me want to eat 24/7, so its been a battle. But Im hoping all these things will "even out" a little over the next few weeks.
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    BigBlues11
    PW 159.3
    CW 159.3 (-0 pnds)
    TLD -64.7 pnds

I've been holding steady and the break has been so nice. Now I'm ready to kick it in high gear and finish off this year strong!
  • ksandberg561
    ksandberg561 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Ksandberg561
    PW: 160
    CW:159
    LTD: 5 lb
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    PW 195.5
    CW 198.0

*sigh* I was hoping to have made progress with this vacation gain but now I’m stress eating trying to prepare for thanksgiving. My son may be canceling his trip home due to coronavirus concerns. Since my daughter already recovered from COVID she will still be coming home. Anyone have any easy recipes for a lactose-intolerant daughter and a vegan son who can’t eat legumes or nuts?
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Username: xioalongbao
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 132.5 (60.1 kg)
    CW (Current Weight): 132.5 lbs (60.1 kg)

Same as last week but that doesn’t really tell the true picture. Weight was higher every day last week (I knew last Saturday’s weigh in was a low bounce). I just can’t get my head in the game right now. Chocolate every day. Haven’t logged in weeks. I have 29 more days in this job and this country. It’s hard to focus on anything except getting those done and moving on (hopefully...let’s just say moving countries during covid when you and your husband hold different passports is VERY expensive and difficult.

Anyway yesterday I decided to stop eating after lunch. So that made my weigh in this morning look a lot better than it really is.
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    cre804 wrote: »
    Anyone have any easy recipes for a lactose-intolerant daughter and a vegan son who can’t eat legumes or nuts?

@cre804 not sure if you’re seriously asking but a favorite “fancy” dish in my family is vegan beef Wellington. If you google you’ll find lots of recipes. Here’s one https://www.deliciouseveryday.com/mushroom-wellington/

It’s not super quick but it’s quite easy and delicious.
This discussion has been closed.