Trimstones - November 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Prayers for your family @jennifersusanmcdougall.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    Sw 210
    Lw 180.5
    Cw 178
    Ltd 32
    So alot has happened these past two weeks. I got into a fender bender and no one was hurt it was small. My dad lost his other leg. Also a lot of other complications and issues that have arisen if anyone could pray that would be awesome. Good news is I've actually recorded everything food wise this past week so yeah. Just drained my house it's looking like a total crazy person has been in it for the past 2 weeks.my daughter's been sick for the past 2 weeks she's finally got medication now so she should be going back on Monday. This mama's drained.

Hi @jennifersusanmcdougall :
    Besides all that you mention, those dealing with home schooling of their kids and stress from the pandemic and upcoming holiday's cancellations in most cases, is wearing on everyone. I can only imagine going through all of THAT and THIS. It's just too much. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time...praying for you family. Hope your daughter bounces back too...you need a nice long bubble bath, a glass of something you enjoy and a good night's sleep I'm sure...

Take care and stay safe!
    Jessica
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    11/15 8743
    11/16 8426
    11/17 7143
    11/18 9996
    11/19 11192
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 209 Member
    rhilleshiem
    Friday
    PW: 205
    CW: 204.4
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Just popping in to say I hope everyone is doing okay. It is starting to look like there may be some more COVID madness during one of the most stressful times of the year. I am in month 8 of working from home, so I am feeling it as well.

I'm almost 2 months into my weightlifting regiment and staying in a slight surplus of calories to try to regain some muscle I've lost on my weight-loss journey. I'm up about 3-4 pounds which I expected. I'm pretty sure it is mostly muscle gain. I've been keeping up with measurements as well, and my estimated body fat is under 21%. My waist has stayed about the same but I've gained about an inch in the biceps and thigh area. I'm really anxious to start cutting weight again, but I'm still about a month away. Hopefully I'll only be about 6-8 pounds heavier than when I started in October.

Good luck to everyone, Stay active to keep your sanity.
  • jessicakrall8
    Jax_Grim wrote: »
    Just popping in to say I hope everyone is doing okay. It is starting to look like there may be some more COVID madness during one of the most stressful times of the year. I am in month 8 of working from home, so I am feeling it as well.

I'm almost 2 months into my weightlifting regiment and staying in a slight surplus of calories to try to regain some muscle I've lost on my weight-loss journey. I'm up about 3-4 pounds which I expected. I'm pretty sure it is mostly muscle gain. I've been keeping up with measurements as well, and my estimated body fat is under 21%. My waist has stayed about the same but I've gained about an inch in the biceps and thigh area. I'm really anxious to start cutting weight again, but I'm still about a month away. Hopefully I'll only be about 6-8 pounds heavier than when I started in October.

Good luck to everyone, Stay active to keep your sanity.

Good to hear from you @Jax_Grim and SO PROUD of your efforts...what amazing progress you've made in such a short amount of time!! I'm a little down lately, but trying not to wallow...this next week will be rough...can't do much but take walks, watch tv, listen to music, read and play piano. No real Thanksgiving...but on the positive side, I don't have to do any decorating for Christmas...I'm gonna join the Scrooge Club and just say things like BAH HUMBUG until the end of the year! LOL

Thanks for checking in...hey if any of you wanna holler at me during Thanksgiving...please send me some email...would love to hear from you. I'm gonna be bored I know. jakrall@cox.net!

Take care all,
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    simbersea wrote: »
    Not a lot to share this last week. My moms house sold. Actually we got lucky, it sold twice. The first guy backed out. Turned out he had met a woman in our neighborhood online and decided to move to be near her. I guess she had a talk and told him “too soon” and he backed out and went back to California. But the house sold again within a day and it looks like this time it’ll go through.

So I’m cleaning out all my moms stuff. This is a warning to all you moms out there. One day your child will have to clean out your space - and they will be shaking their heads, asking “ why did you need so many _______? In my moms case, we have at least 30 pairs of scissors (?), a dozen teapots and closets full of spare pillows.

But it is causing me to go through my own house and de-clutter. I had way too many obsolete kitchen appliances - yogurt maker, bread machine, rotisserie....I got rid of them all. I don’t want someone coming in and going through my pantry thinking “what did she do with all this junk”?

I had to laugh out loud on this one @simbersea as I remember thinking and saying those exact things...for my Mom, it was boxes and boxes of yarn and excess pieces of material and kitchen towels...she loved to crochet and sew...I still find spare buttons all over the place and it's been YEARS!!! I bet the pillows were because she found them on sale or couldn't find them whenever company showed up so she picked up a set for the "next time" company was gonna show up! LOL The things we do! Congrats on the sale...I know you're happy to have that behind you!

Stay safe and well my friend!
    Jessica
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 882 Member
    @simbersea
    I can really identify with this! Exactly the same in my brother's house when he passed away.He had so many tools & toolboxes !! Also loads of new unopened bedding,sheets & pillowcases.It did make me evaluate my own clutter too.We sold my brother's house 2 weeks ago.It was difficult to go threw,but needs must.Another stage of grieving.My thoughts are with you.💓
  • izzyred9400
    Steps
    11/18 4,694
    11/19 9,579
    11/20 15,086
  • jessicakrall8
    Steppers, please check the chart for last week and this week...several people need to fill in a LOT...post your steps with dates from oldest to newest and let me get the chart caught up please. Thanks! Hope everyone has a great weekend! #wearamask #staysafe #BeatCovid!

Jessica :smile:
  • aliwali77
    aliwali77 Posts: 17 Member
    Aliwali77
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 163
    CW 160.6

Much better week, even though I have a tooth infection, ouch! Homeschooling this week as my daughter’s year sent home to self isolate after a positive case at school. My husband and I and the 3 kids all work/school in different educational establishments. I’m just hoping we don’t bring the virus home as it’s showing up in a lot of schools at the moment.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400
    Sat weigh in
    PW 137
    CW 135.6
    LTD 14.4 lbs
    Happy that I've lost a stone,thank you team for all the support & challenges.Its definitely helped me keep on track 😍
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    A current progress pic. I started around 315 and I'm currently just under 215e56y458d97ht.jpg
  • relax8
    relax8 Posts: 23 Member
    relax808
    PW 195.8
    CW 193
    LTD 7
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    KHill875
    Saturday weight in.
    PW: 143.2
    CW: 143.0
    Total weight loss: 1 lb

Sorry I posted my results late last week.
  • izzyred9400
    @Jax_Grim you look great,well done on your progress.You certainly seems focussed on your exercise goals.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 239.6
    Current Weight 238.9
  • jessicakrall8
    @schlerin
    @Caratach
    @927caryo
    @AmandaFastCar
    @JSPOM
    @Arc130

I do not have weigh ins for you this week...so please report in today...

Walkers, I'm going to have to start removing folks for non-reporting...we're WAYYyyy behind for the month so far...you have 24 hours to report in...thanks. If the step team isn't helping, perhaps we should discontinue...will talk with the mods...if you have an opinion, please share it...if you want to keep it, then you gotta meet me halfway...thanks!

Get out an enjoy the sunshine today...hopefully it's warmISH where you are and not snowing...

REGARDLESS, MASK UP!! Stay safe and well guys and gals!

Nice losses @relax8 @jenready @KHill875 @izzyred9400 @pizzafruit @veryhotmails @vjsky @mulecanter @Jen_967 @jennifersusanmcdougall @rhilleshiem @aliwali77 ...everyone is doing great this week!!

Jessica
  • izzyred9400
    Steps
    11/21 8,540
This discussion has been closed.