Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post November 20
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9436
    Exercise 30min treadmill

Yesterday was grocery shopping day. My parents didn't get released from quarantine yet so I'm still shopping for 3 households by myself. No outside walk this time as grocery shopping takes over my normal walking time. I'm still getting plenty of steps during that time though haha. Just needed to hop on the treadmill for 30 mins at night to finish off my steps for the day. My chocolate/unhealthy cravings are starting to subside. The only thing I gave in to was buying some low calorie ice cream bars at the store on impulse. I tried one last night after dinner and it was actually pretty good. Might be good for satisfying some more unhealthy cravings sometimes.
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 205.6
    CW 204.8
    Loss w/ MFP since 4/17/20 65.2lbs
    LTD 118.2

I'm surprised by this loss a little bit even though it's small. It's TOM and yesterday my weight was showing 207 from bloating. Pleasently surprised it decided to drop back down for official weigh in today.

Nice loss! I hope your dad is feeling better. I have bought the lifesaver ice pops in the past. They are 50 calories and i like that it takes awhile to eat it. They are a little high in sugar.

CHECK IN: Friday, Nov. 20
    🏃🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    💦 Water ✔️
    🍽 Calories /Tracking ❌
    😴 Sleep ✔️

STEPS
    FRI. 11/20: 14,436

Keep on fighting! You are awesome!

Nov 19th Check in

* Track food ✅
    * Stay under calorie goal ✅
    * Not restrict ✅
    * Drink 2L water minimum ✅
    Exercise sessions this week- 2 (goal of 3)

Steps- 7876

ALRIGHTY!!! So the wii is all set up! I just rocked about 40 min on Just Dance (3). Took a while not only to get everything set up but to find the games I *knew* I had. My wife just stuck a lifetimes worth of CDs and DVDs (and I kid you not- 2 VHS tapes) in a big garbage bag. So we had a nice purge. And I found my 2 Just Dance games.

I weighed myself this morning and I was in the 334's. Which meaaaaans that I can use my Wii Fit board hopefully in a few weeks! (330lb is the highest limit and I do have to wear some clothes when exercising, so have to account for that lol)

Honestly, doing that workout was wonderful. When I did it years ago I would do a 60-90 minute workout and I'd be sweating buckets.

Next on my list, is to get some decent, comfy, breathable sneakers. Since my sneaker fiasco about 3 weeks ago, where I got a blister on the bottom of my foot because part of the cushioning had worn away inside the shoe and my foot was rubbing like crazy, I have been wearing my works shoes. They are kinda sneaker-like but leather, so not very comfy and DEFINITELY not breathable.

My thanskgiving dinner was lovely. I was going to buy carrots on the way home from picking up the turkey but now that lockdown is looming in Toronto, everyone and their nan are shopping. So line-ups outside the stores. I ended up stirfrying some courgette slices (kinda like the consistency of spaghetti) and had that with my dinner.

Tomorrow is back to work, already planned my lunch. Supper will probably be mooooore turkey lol.

Anyway- I am now going to read back on messages, just like to get my musings out of the way lol

Just Dance sounds like a fun to a way to workout. I am going to put in a plug for brooks sneakers. Mine are so comfortable! So a courgette is the same as a zucchini right? I love zucchini but unfortunately my husband doesn’t.

Scorpiogirl70

checkin 11/21 missed 11/20
    weigh in day is Friday

Past weight: 212
    Present 211.4

Steps for:
    11/20 - 2104
    11/21 - 1797

@lindamtuck2018
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Awesome loss

lelbarou wrote: »
    Check in for Nov. 21
    tracked - yes (just on target if you count extra calories for exercise)
    exercise - yes (walked)
    Steps - 9179

Had a pretty chill day yesterday. Went for a walk with a friend and just listened to a lot of music. I seem to be getting stronger because I walked further than I have in a long time. I think about 5km? I usually do 3.5 or 4 km? And the difference was I was so tired and my knee wasn't giving out.

Anyway, thinking of everyone. I hope you have a good Sunday.

What a nice NSV!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    draby2011 wrote: »
    UGGH I have had the most horrible week but let me start with the easy stuff before I go into detail.

Today's weight: 238 pounds (minus 0.2 pounds)

Steps: (still no Fitbit but I might go ahead and buy a cheap one just to have until Christmas)
    November 14: 1,343
    November 15: 1,562
    November 16: 8,525
    November 17: 2,208
    November 18: 2,093
    November 19: 2,670
    November 20: 1,157
    November 21: 1,918

As you guys can tell I don't keep my phone on me often, especially with the COVID numbers climbing. So the phone thing just isn't cutting it. Also, this week has been quite possibly the worst week of my life. I think my situations have resolved, so I am hitting the ground running this week and have meal prepped today.

The menu for the next 3 days (hospital days) is grilled chicken with mashed sweet potatoes, trail mix for a snack, and alfredo chicken for dinner. (I will be fasting so breakfast isn't needed) Also, will go back to trying to get my water intake up. Diet Dr. Pepper has been my only drink for the last week or so.

Anywho, someone falsely filed a report against me with child protective services, and my oldest child was temporarily removed from my home. :cry: She is back home and honestly, I have developed so much anxiety from this situation that I am sure it isn't helping my weight situation. I didn't eat those days she wasn't home and to be quite honest I spoiled the hell out of her when she got back home so whatever she wanted to eat is what we all had. Anywho, as I said, hopefully, that is over. I am working for the next 3 days at the hospital and then the day before Thanksgiving at the surgery center. I am off thanksgiving but will fast that day also so I don't foresee the holiday being an issue. My trainer messaged me about getting back into the gym so I have an appointment Wednesday to get back on track

So yes, this week has been horrible but it can only get better from here. Going to try to get as many steps as possible in this week but also have a TON of school work to catch back up on because obviously, that was not my primary focus this week.

I have read through everyone's posts and a lot of ya'll are kicking some SERIOUS BUTT! Great job guys! Keep that 'ish up!!! I hope to join ya'll in the losers' circle next week! :wink:

I am so sorry you had to go through this! I am sure you will kick butt this week. Say safe and thanks for being a nurse.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Saturday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Water: ❌
    Sleep:❌
    Steps: 8,254
    DBF: 0
    Walk: no

The data above says it all! No walk yesterday and I am staying off my feet today. I am going to prelog my food for the week today. We are going to have a lot of snow today. As much as I dread winter there is something peaceful about looking out the window and watching snow fall.

Have a great day!

Weekly goals
    1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Drink 80 ounces of water
    3. Sleep 7.5 hours daily
    4. No binge eating/late night snacking
    5. Walk 15 minutes every day
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    I apologize for the late results on last weeks weekend challenge. I can make a new weekend challenge for this coming weekend if you would like.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    xlqsqluv0acc.jpeg

Go ahead and brag. Perfect scores for:
    @Z10Rtza
    @littleflutterby
    @mari_moulin
    @ihustle4muscle

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    7m6kkzc1cmjl.jpg

WEEK FOUR CHALLENGE IS UP AND READY FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!! B)

This week’s challenge is all about food swaps that will keep us on track during the holidays but also allow us to enjoy every moment of them! Please click the link and let’s get to sharing our favorite ways to swap!
    FOOD SWAPS FOR BETTER HEALTH
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    I had a week where I felt like it controlled me, rather than me controlling it! I really dropped on my steps:

11/14 10364
    11/15 7928
    11/16 8347
    11/17 3528
    11/18 7099
    11/20 4579
    11/21 4131
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I need to do a much better job tracking and would love to hear how others are successful at doing it. Do you use the online tracker? I have found it a little cumber some but maybe it is because I'm new at it. Do you track separately and then add to the online? What works for you? Thanks for your advice!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    I need to do a much better job tracking and would love to hear how others are successful at doing it. Do you use the online tracker? I have found it a little cumber some but maybe it is because I'm new at it. Do you track separately and then add to the online? What works for you? Thanks for your advice!

I only track online. First when I started tracking it was cumbersome but becomes easier as you go. MFP saves your history so when you start to enter a food it brings up any you have entered in the past. When I am adding chicken for example, once I get the letters chi typed in the search it has brought up anything I entered beginning with these three letters. It makes searching for foods so much easier. I love the barscan feature but you have to beware to compare the nutritional data with the data on the package the first time you enter a food when using this method.

To make tracking easier I track my week in advance. I just have to adjust my serving sizes when I weigh my food. I plan my menu a week in advance so I am able to do this. If you don’t plan that far in advance you could just enter the next day. I find by pre logging I know approximately how many calories I have to play with.

It may seem to be time consuming but like I said it will get easier. I feel tracking is an important part of a weight loss journey.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Weigh in today - unchanged :( I’ve been making an effort though and am pleased I’ve not gained! Baby steps

Piqueaboo
    Sunday
    PW 212lbs
    CW 212lbs
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 11/21 8,667
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,861 Member
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    I had a week where I felt like it controlled me, rather than me controlling it! I really dropped on my steps:

11/14 10364
    11/15 7928
    11/16 8347
    11/17 3528
    11/18 7099
    11/20 4579
    11/21 4131

Thanks for your steps ...missing 11/19 ....A lot of us struggled this week ...so you are not alone ....hugs
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    CHECK IN: Saturday, Nov. 21
    🏃🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    💦 Water ✔️
    🍽 Calories /Tracking ❌
    😴 Sleep ✔️

STEPS
    SAT.. 11/21: 17,500 (spin) + 8,977 = 26,477

Still riding the 'struggle bus'. Exercise is good every other day, but I can't maintain consistency with my usual routine and my eating has been atrocious for over a week.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,861 Member
    Options
    Off to go for a walk .,..I need fresh air this morning :)
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Tracked No
    Under calories No
    Steps 11008 tracked
    Exercise no

Took a rest day from workouts. I did not track and feel like I ate way too many carbs the past couple of days even though I wasn’t horrible. Did a quick dog walk but that was it, weather was so nice too but with my daughter quarantining we are limited.

Seems like a lot of us are struggling right now so this must be right where we need to be giving each other support.
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Is anyone using Wii fit here?
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

8d5zaxdh7ewb.png
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post November 20
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9436
    Exercise 30min treadmill

Yesterday was grocery shopping day. My parents didn't get released from quarantine yet so I'm still shopping for 3 households by myself. No outside walk this time as grocery shopping takes over my normal walking time. I'm still getting plenty of steps during that time though haha. Just needed to hop on the treadmill for 30 mins at night to finish off my steps for the day. My chocolate/unhealthy cravings are starting to subside. The only thing I gave in to was buying some low calorie ice cream bars at the store on impulse. I tried one last night after dinner and it was actually pretty good. Might be good for satisfying some more unhealthy cravings sometimes.
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 205.6
    CW 204.8
    Loss w/ MFP since 4/17/20 65.2lbs
    LTD 118.2

I'm surprised by this loss a little bit even though it's small. It's TOM and yesterday my weight was showing 207 from bloating. Pleasently surprised it decided to drop back down for official weigh in today.

Nice loss! I hope your dad is feeling better. I have bought the lifesaver ice pops in the past. They are 50 calories and i like that it takes awhile to eat it. They are a little high in sugar.

We have some 25 calorie no sugar added popsicles in the freezer that are outshine brand. They are pretty good but weren't curbing the ice cream craving I was having. The ice cream bars I found are 90 calories so not so bad. And they are pretty big.
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post November 21
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9024
    Exercise 40min walking/jogging on treadmill

I was pretty short on steps yesterday by the evening so I thought maybe if I tried jogging I could work out for less time and hit my steps haha. I can't jog for too long at a time yet but I'm slowly getting better. 5 minutes of jogging, walk for awhile, 2minutes jogging, have to walk again, and so on. Took me 40mins to go 2 and a half miles and get to my step goal.
    My parents are doing alright. Mom says she feels much better but she can't leave the house until dad is better too. Dad is just having a problem with dizziness and random nosebleeds.
This discussion has been closed.