Replies

• 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    scribb wrote: »
    Well I gained over this past week😞

CW 213
    Yesterday’s steps 14,694

Time to get back to eating better and drinking a lot more water.

Great job on the steps. We will lose this Thanksgiving weight together!
  • 363days
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Tracked Yes
    Under calories Meet goal
    Steps 14,817 tracked
    Exercise Leg HIT

After feeling so gross yesterday I did everything I was supposed to do. Down 2 lbs of gross bloat today but still feel yucky. I watched carbs.

Steps were from legs HIT workout which is not my favorite and cleaning. I consider my dog walk my moment to myself. He turns 15 in December so I try very hard to enjoy him while he is still with me.

Only thing I failed on was water on the weekend challenge.

Oh, I hear ya on the bloat. It is a miserable feeling. Love hearing about your 15 year old, they are precious to us, for sure. I can't remember what it feels like to wake up to a clean house. I was so thankful that I didn't have to have Thanksgiving at my house (celebrated small at my daughter's) but I do miss the way I cleaned to get ready for it - haha! With 3 dogs I rarely seem to have every room clean on the same day.
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    Z10Rtza wrote: »
    Good morning beautiful people!
    I'm Ziortza. I'm 36 years old (Though with corona times I feel that as I didn't celebrate my birthday I can say I'm still 35). I'm from Bilbao, Basque Country but I end up moving to Maastricht, The Netherlands looking for job. In Spain I tried absolutely everything and there was no way to find a job. So I decide to move. That was in 2016, now we are in 2020 and I'm still here.
    I have had I think all the eating disorders ever. Mostly bulimia but that luckily was a battle that I won.
    Due to many different things, I'm somehow not able to lose weight. I lose a bit and then I go up again. And up and down. When you check my graphic, it looks like someone has been playing aerobics with it.
    I entered in F2F in June because I wanted to feel more committed and be together with more people who would understand me. And I'm so grateful. Did I lose weight in this five months? Nope. But, do I feel better with myself than 5 months ago? Hell yeah.
    I had a Gastric Sleeve in 2008 and at the moment I lost a lot of weight but it came back quite soon. Which it was sort of predicted. But well..
    I have hypothyroidism, polycystic ovary syndrome, severe apnea, obesity and I'm still kicking. I LOVE SPORTS. I love everything that is dancing. And now I started to be obsessed with my Wii Fit and the Hoola Hoop games. I'm passionate at everything * Not a possible remedy* .
    I enjoy a lot the step challenges and the weekend challenges. I'm really competitive. (Ask my girlfriend or my cat. Yes. I said my cat. You read good.)
    My goals are:
    1) to treat myself better.
    2) to eat 5 times a day.
    3) to sit at least 2 times when I'm eating.
    4) do 8.000 steps
    5) positive talk in the mirror every morning.

I will be here to try to motivate all of you toguether with @littleflutterby
    0r8ifjinqcjt.jpg

Thank you for your story. My daughter and I went to Spain 2 years ago and I was delighted with what I saw of the country. As I watch my foreign movies, it teaches me about the country and the people in a different way and it is a fascinating country. What a great success to feel better about yourself after joining this site. I, too, have felt those benefits just from one month and although I wanted to quit trying to do well eating, I didn't want to quit the group so it kept me trying. Thank you for being a motivator.

Thank you for staying with us😊
    I'm from the north. Big mountains, plenty of theaters, museums, art , good food and rain. Lots and lots of rain.
  • 363days
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Username: Piqueaboo
    Weigh In Day Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 212
    CW (Current Weight): 210
    LTD (Loss to Date): your TOTAL loss since your highest weight ever (optional): I think I'm going to start 212 as my "new" start weight for the next bout, so for now, -2lbs!

Happy Sunday to everyone, happy first advent!

Good job! love your user name.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,468 Member
    Options
    lelbarou wrote: »
    Hi Megan,
    My step goal was 8000, but can I move it to 10,000?
    Thank you.

Absolutely ..I changed it for you :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Could everyone (new comers and old timers) let me know if they are planning or wanting to be added to our step challenge?... Also could you give me a number of steps you plan on doing daily ....if you hit that number 2 days or more you get recognized weekly ...Good luck everyone ...and Thank you :)

Is there any chance of converting our exercise minutes to steps?
    If yes. Then I will like to join.
    Thanks

Yes there is .... you just tell me what you did and for how long ...and I convert them for you :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    Hello Everyone.... I am Megan ..I am the Temporary co-captain of this wonderful team ..I am also a Moderator ..I am in charge of recruiting and I help the other moderators if problems arise ....I am a single mom to 2 kids ... My son who is 21 and does not live with me ... and my daughter who is 15 and I have home schooled her since she started school..This year she is a Sophomore in High School so she doesn't need my help much anymore ... She knows the routine ...... I am an animal lover ... I have 2 grandma cats ( I have had them for 16 years and 15 1/2 years ) named Kylie and Mocha (both Calicos) I have a German Shepherd named Dakota he turned 3 in October ... I have a Siberian Husky named Aspen who turned 3 on the 22nd of December ...and I have a very talkative parrot named Petey ....I was born in Alberta Canada (I was adopted as a baby ) ...I have lived in California most of my life ... I am wanting to move to Colorado I WANT SNOW!!! :p I have been on and off of MFP since 2009 ... When things got tough I had a bad habit of giving up and deleting my accounts ...No more of that non sense .... If there is anything you want to know more about me feel free to ask... I am an open book ... If there is anything I can help you with please do not hesitate to ask ....Wishing everyone much success :)

Meghan, it is always great to meet a fellow animal lover and love knowing their types and names. I totally relate to quitting and starting again. I want to stay and keep trying but consistency and focus is a challenge for me. Colorado - I love it !! My son recently lived there and we spent every Thanksgiving with him (a couple of other trips a year, too). It is a lovely place and what I really love about it is the level of fitness you see around you. I always come back feeling enthused. You have been a great inspiration and I appreciate all you have done for our group.

Awww thanks .... I would be totally lost without my furbabies ... I have always had some sort of animals in my house since I was a baby ...I am proud of myself for sticking with it for almost 700 days ... even when I had kidney stones(removed 3 times) or my fractured feet ..I still logged in and never gave up ..that is a huge accomplishment for me ....Awww thanks I am happy to know that I have been a great inspiration ..and thanks for appreciating all that I have done for our group means alot :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Please let me know if you want to be added or stay on the step challenge and give me your step goal that you plan on hitting daily ...Thank you :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Missing steps for the following people

@Tazaria87 -11/28
    @888Angie888 11/28
    @darleenturner 11/23-11/28
    @TracyKlaft1 11/22-11/28
    @lcfa5317 11/24, 11/25 and 11/26
    @eaturpasta 11/25 -11/28
    @Bluetail6 -11/27 and 11/28
    @mari_moulin -11/28
    @draby2011 -11/28
    @shortyjmorgan1 -11/25-11/28

Please get them to me as soon as you can .... I will be zeroing them out tomorrow so that I can do the spread sheet and give to entire month totals ...Thank you :)
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Could everyone (new comers and old timers) let me know if they are planning or wanting to be added to our step challenge?... Also could you give me a number of steps you plan on doing daily ....if you hit that number 2 days or more you get recognized weekly ...Good luck everyone ...and Thank you :)

Thanks

Yes there is .... you just tell me what you did and for how long ...and I convert them for you :)

Perfect I want to sign up for 45 mins daily.how many steps will that be?
  • 363days
    Options
    Please let me know if you want to be added or stay on the step challenge and give me your step goal that you plan on hitting daily ...Thank you :)

I would like to be in the step challenge and keep my goal at 10k. Thank you.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    We have a new member heading our way ... Please welcome @Beautyofdreams :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Thanks

Perfect I want to sign up for 45 mins daily.how many steps will that be?

It depends on what you do ... are you on an ellipitcal.. are you just walking etc.
  • 363days
    Options
    @beautyofdreams Glad to have you!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Off to go walk with my daughter and Husky... will be doing the steps later :)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    This week's Challenge is UP! And I hope it will help - you'll pick 2 magic numbers to track all week, and post every day about how they are going. You can change during the week if you need to - as long as you track 2 things every day. Check it out!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10816919/december-week-1-challenge-magic/p1?new=1
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    f0o0dbvphrj7.jpg

NOVEMBER CELEBRATIONS

zg69hb2mo5vz.png

@cafelelia

20 pounds lost
    @Azkunk
    @Pacsnc6

25 pounds lost
    @Case0099

30 pounds lost

@Lelbarou
    @Cafelelia

40 pounds lost
    @Littleflutterby

50 Pounds lost
    @Zumba_luvah
    @MandiSaysHey

70 pounds lost
    @Goingape
    @Beka3695

75 pounds lost
    @happimess01

120 pounds lost
    @Tazaria87

Under 150
    @Anido1
    @Angmarie28
    @goingape

Under 175
    @Bluetail6
    @TASCascalho
    @beka3695

c97zf40lclxs.png

@Sleepymom5
    @kandi3570

Under 250
    @Adhmrh

Under 350

@lelbarou

Holy Moly what a list of accomplishments! Way to go everyone!🥳🎉
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 I would like to be added to the step challenge. 10,000 for me.
This discussion has been closed.