Options

Replies

• southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Dec Wk 1 - Wed, 12/2
    PW: 183 CW: 183.4

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under (Have hardly eaten because of nausea.)
    Exercise: 100 minutes sorting through boxes for Christmas gifts (Operation Christmas Child), 33 min, 1.3 mi greenway walk
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 12009 steps
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Wednesday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes- walked for 30 minutes
  • KymRobyn
    KymRobyn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I Hope that everyone is having a amazing day tomorrow is my weigh-in day I did my 30 min workout and tracked my food.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise treadmill
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Happy December to The Slimsons NEW and existing members. My name is Tanya, I’m 44 and live in a small rural community in Ontario, Canada. I am married with 2 kids -14 year old son and 11 year old daughter-we have 2 wiener dogs and 4 cats (including a big old Maine Coon). I tipped the scales at 257 in October-just kept teetering and fluctuating up and down incrementally and so there was never any big shocks leading up to it -“oh, I’m 5 pounds up for my period”, back down -only 4, but I just ate etc etc. and I snaked my way up close to 30 pounds without REALLY noticing. My October weight hit me though as I realized I was a few pounds or a meal away from saying “oh, I’m 260, but it’ll go down” and the pattern would continue. I was also feeling like crap and scared about health. My doctor started me on a daily injection-Saxenda -and I’m about 6 weeks into it -took awhile to dose up. I have no appetite and I eat just a small portion when I do. Problem is, with all of these tests, I do have something not great going on with my thyroid and this medication can increase your risk of thyroid cancer of all things, so my plan in December is to get some of these habits ingrained so I can step away from the medication sooner than planned. I’m committed to stepping up my exercise game (of which I don’t have one now). I’m also committed to being on this post more -the dialogue and support is only as good as you make it. The format of the app is not super user-friendly, but this group is and I look forward to making some strides in a month that can be challenging to so many -stress, grief, isolation-let’s lean on each other.
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Hi, Tanya! I understand what you’re going through. I have had some health issues of late requiring new and different medications, doctors’ visitors - and my crazy school and work schedule have not helped me keep a balanced food and exercise regimen. Without really noticing it at times, I have gained fifty pounds through college and beyond, fluctuating ten pounds alone this year. Sending you prayers and lovely thoughts!

Dec Wk 2 - Thurs, 12/3

Track: Yes
    Calories: Slightly over
    Exercise: None
    Happy December to The Slimsons NEW and existing members. My name is Tanya, I’m 44 and live in a small rural community in Ontario, Canada. I am married with 2 kids -14 year old son and 11 year old daughter-we have 2 wiener dogs and 4 cats (including a big old Maine Coon). I tipped the scales at 257 in October-just kept teetering and fluctuating up and down incrementally and so there was never any big shocks leading up to it -“oh, I’m 5 pounds up for my period”, back down -only 4, but I just ate etc etc. and I snaked my way up close to 30 pounds without REALLY noticing. My October weight hit me though as I realized I was a few pounds or a meal away from saying “oh, I’m 260, but it’ll go down” and the pattern would continue. I was also feeling like crap and scared about health. My doctor started me on a daily injection-Saxenda -and I’m about 6 weeks into it -took awhile to dose up. I have no appetite and I eat just a small portion when I do. Problem is, with all of these tests, I do have something not great going on with my thyroid and this medication can increase your risk of thyroid cancer of all things, so my plan in December is to get some of these habits ingrained so I can step away from the medication sooner than planned. I’m committed to stepping up my exercise game (of which I don’t have one now). I’m also committed to being on this post more -the dialogue and support is only as good as you make it. The format of the app is not super user-friendly, but this group is and I look forward to making some strides in a month that can be challenging to so many -stress, grief, isolation-let’s lean on each other.

• walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Thursday
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: yes, walking
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday
    Track:yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 6785 steps
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thank you @southgirl94 -I appreciate you taking the time to write and share -thinking about you
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday
    Track yes
    Calories no over
    Exercise yes treadmill
  • KymRobyn
    KymRobyn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    KymRobyn
    week:1