Weight No More - December 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,059 Member
    Zumba was canceled today, big bummer. I did sign up for the peloton ap and used it with the treadmill. I have to say it was pretty fun. I can't wait to get a bike. I am going to try to start getting up early again in the morning, if I don't I am not going to kick myself over it but maybe having this ap will get me moving.
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 933 Member
    ljdanny wrote: »
    Zumba was canceled today, big bummer. I did sign up for the peloton ap and used it with the treadmill. I have to say it was pretty fun. I can't wait to get a bike. I am going to try to start getting up early again in the morning, if I don't I am not going to kick myself over it but maybe having this ap will get me moving.

Oh, no. I'm sorry they cancelled Zumba, Tracy. Have you ever tried emkfit? She's from Toronto and it was Casey @GingerPwr who recommended her a while back. I've never been to Zumba (too shy to show how uncoordinated I am with choreography. I've always wondered if it's because I'm left-handed.) Her Latin Hits are such fun: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-pne1Uv8YkXZ3lbele30aA

I really like the Peloton app. I have done Spin on my used spin bike (I love the theme classes, it's hilarious to hear the young instructors talk about '70s music but so much fun), outdoor walks (which keeps me company and I hear music I normally wouldn't listen too), HIIT (much less expensive than my usual group), stretch sessions (very good), and I'm going to try their yoga. (Lately, I've just been doing children's yoga with my grandchildren who are 3 1/3 and 1 1/2. It's a bit like herding cats.)
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,978 Member
    Username GingerPwr
    Pw 137.5
    CW 137.5
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    mn89y9rgwjyg.jpg
    g6q3cqu1b14y.png
    sah0072nk36a.png
    4uodu8ga4xcx.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    z8kw1j2wrc80.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    pyiw6rz30xrt.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @iHUSTLE4MUSCLE 6.85 %
    2nd @CurvyCalorie 2.47%
    3rd @kandi3570 2.26 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @iHUSTLE4MUSCLE 13.0 Lbs
    2nd @CurvyCalorie 4.4 Lbs
    2nd @kandi3570 4.4 Lbs
    2nd @evangsimmons170 4.4 Lbs
    3rd @littleflutterby 4.0 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Dogmom1978
    @goingape
    @leni1us
    @lennoncpa
    @izzyred9400
    @AustinRuadhain
    @MandiSaysHey
    @iradi8
    @rhilleshiem
    @bearchested

oe9mdhb181cf.png

• 1theresamcvean
    edited December 2020
    Congratulations!

Kandi @kandi3570
    April @goingape
    Sheryl @lennoncpa

Great week!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    @sleepymom5 that is the first time I’ve seen Christmas Carolers but I’m thinking that usually I’m at a dance class and this year I was home to see it! It was so awesome but I wished I was dressed properly to turn the lights on and wave at them!! Lol
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    fkb3xsoklwl3.png

WEEK 2 CHALLENGE -- LIFE'S PLAYLIST

Click the link below to visit this week's challenge and share the music that moves you!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10817566/week-2-challenge-lifes-playlist/p1?new=1

• debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 416 Member
    Debbie Sharpe
    Current weight 128.6 (a pound up from last week, need to do better)
    Sunday – 10626
    Monday –10027
    Tuesday – 12354
    Wednesday – 17656
    Thursday –20777
    Friday –19078
    Saturday –14678
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Checking in
    PW: 151
    CW: 151.9
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Steps for goingape

Sunday nov 29 - 6429
    Monday - 9219
    Tuesday - 11548
    Weds - 10886
    Thursday - 10500
    Friday - 4924
    Saturday - 9739
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    PW: 206.1
    CW: 205.1
    LTD: 6.9
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,455 Member
    Check in for Sunday
    Food-logged and under
    Water-80 oz
    Exercise-walking video, PT and stretching

Nothing exciting to report. Things are going well. Busy finishing up decorating and shopping. Let's have a good week everyone!

@tryingagain5 I am glad that you can start doing a little more at the gym. I also love that you prepped and are ready for the week. That will make it so much easier to stay on track. I hope your back is feeling better soon.
    @1theresamcvean Lol! That was so funny about spin class!
    @GingerPwr Hope things are going well :)
    @ljdanny That stinks about zumba. I am glad you are enjoying the Pelaton app. It sounds like it is going to be something to look forward too.
    @debbiewsharpe Your steps are amazing! I know you will get that pound off. I know you have that magic number you like to stay under but did you consider having a weight range to stay in? Or is that number the upper end of the range? I just like to see what people do in maintenance
    @bumpbreakcar How are things going? Remember we are here for support :)
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    12/06 steps 6761
  • 1theresamcvean
    @Cafelelia Thanks for the hygge inspiration. It certainly is cold outside this morning.
  • 1theresamcvean
    Checking in

@bumpbreakcar Let's call this a maintain. You've got this! On another note, I'm curious about your username. Sometimes I think it has to do with the carnival ride bumper cars, other times I think it's what my son might say about my driving with my foot on the brake. ;)
  • bumpbreakcar
    Checking in

@bumpbreakcar Let's call this a maintain. You've got this! On another note, I'm curious about your username. Sometimes I think it has to do with the carnival ride bumper cars, other times I think it's what my son might say about my driving with my foot on the brake. ;)

Lol this name....
    So I live in MD and we have terrible streets potholes everywhere. I hit a bump and it cracked the bumper of my car. Hence - bumpbreakcar 😞. I created this profile in google or something and when I created the account in MFP I signed in through google and boom it’s my username that follows me every time I log into something through google! I was so mad and frustrated when I created I just typed it in and now I have to remember that moment forever lol. And the car in my picture is the car it happened too lol. A 94 Plymouth Sundance Duster, My first car !!
  • bumpbreakcar
    @sleepymom5 thanks .. you know what... have you ever known exactly what you need to do and then you don’t and then your mad with yourself... I had a few of those moments this week but I’ve been working on my mindset and keep telling myself shake it off! It’s not the end all be all. I’ve brought a scale and feel good about this week. Also I know the few extra I’ve picked up is from the beverages and the couch I enjoyed this weekend lol 😅
  • bumpbreakcar
    Question- what are you all using for tracking you steps? I was looking at the Garmin- but I get confused on reviews

Mainly need something for tracking steps, I have a indoor fitness bike and working out with dumbbells and stuff. Thanks in advance ;)
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    @sleepymom5 thanks! I was very happy to be back in the 150's!

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx amazing transformation! You look fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.