December 7 Sign In

Options

Replies

• Pearl0408
    Pearl0408 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes. I was on point no over not under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes I did. I drank 2 liters of water.

• getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Tracked: yes
    Budget: yes
    Worked out : yes

3 passes left.
  • alaskamutts278
    alaskamutts278 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • AerynJohnson
    AerynJohnson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes. Calorie budget - no. Tracked? Yes! Passes= 0/3 left. % to goal - 30% since Dec 1. Woohoo!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,992 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    where was the pic taken? what part of the world?

(As I build up the travel fund, i need to know where to eventually book my "post-pandemic trip - I am keeping a list of many places that have shown up in UAC pics .... )

Hi there its Australia, South coast NSW. How good is it going to be once life gets back to normal! A travel fund sounds lovely!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,992 Member
    Options
    readyornot - praying you are covid free and much better soon

Did my zumba. Hoping to drag my son out for a walk with the pup. I must just post...I am truly blessed to have such an AMAZINGLY SWEET 14 yr old son. He can be a real turkey sometimes(par for the course), but he is SO GOOD TO HIS MOM! That boy has gone out of his way to help me. I think my grey hair makes him think I am getting older and that he better cherish our time together, lol. He keeps telling me that he loves me more than usual...and that maybe I should color my hair. HAHA! I guess I could try... but this is pretty fun too. I haven't colored it since February...

Ok - yes x's 3 -
    74jdczwsm52i.jpg
    Meticulously tracked...even the candy I chose to eat... and I am just B.A.R.E.LY UNDER...and DANG IT...THAT FEELS REALLY GOOD TODAY! I didn't get up to be mediocre Rick...you nailed it. ;D Might drink another pitcher of water...but I will not go over (commitment statement).

My pic is a flashback to when the now 14 yr old got caught being a cookie sneaker... ;D

God he is so cute!!!!!!
  • WThyme
    WThyme Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    @intrinsicat - LOVE the painting!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @dsgoingtodoit Love the photo, what a cutie

@Intrinsicat beautiful, mysterious painting
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    12/07

⭐️ EXERCISE: Yes.
    ⭐️ CALORIES: Yes.
    ⭐️ TRACK: Yes.

PASS: 0/3

Hubby and I went over to a friend's house for dinner. She made lasagna with garlic toast, and salad and green beans. For dessert she had homemade christmas cookies and homemade ice cream!!! I did "pass" on the garlic bread and on dessert, and I TRIED to pick the pasta out of my lasagna, but didn't do very well at that part.

Thankfully I had gotten on the treadmill earlier in the day, but when I got home I had to get back on it again for work off MORE calories! Lol. So I squeeked under for the day, but BARELY!!

@Intrinsicat - I also LOVE your painting! You are so talented! I hope you'll remember to share the finished product with us as well.
  • Noukers
    Noukers Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yeah, today's my rest day so I just took an extra long walk with my dog.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yeah, way under budget.. Rest day, so eat less. Not hungry at all.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes.

• znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
    Walking on the treadmill and walking the dog