Options

Replies

• littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    iradi8 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    12/8 Steps 10,044
    I am thankful for the step challenge. I did not walk on the treadmill yesterday and only took my dogs on a short walk last night. I was just under 10,000 late at night, so I walked around for a little while to make sure I made my 10K:)

yes! with the exception of the last 9 days or so, this was me too! I'd look at my fitbit before bed and if i wasnt at my 10k but close, i would walk around aimlessly to get them haha

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post December 9
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 110oz
    Steps 9401
    Exercise 45min walking video

Yesterday the kids had a little play date with a few friends from school, so we went to a playground. After we arrived and the kids ran off to play one of the other moms looked at me and said "you are looking really skinny", and asked what I was doing. I was very shocked because I figured none of the other parents from the school probably noticed my changes. I guess I was wrong! It felt really good.
    Moments like those are the ones I bring foremost to my mind when I'm battling cravings and stuff. That and my goal I have of getting below 200 for the first time since I was 12, by the end of the year.

That's awesome!!! It's nice to have those comments, and keeps you motivated!
  • littleflutterby
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

11/6
    Reflections/Gratuity: Yes
    Sleep: Yes
    Water: Yes
    At/Under calories: Yes

11/7
    Calories: No, over 220 calories since my journey began in September!

11/8
    Calories: Yes

11/9
    Calories: Yes

Weigh In:

PW: 173.4
    CW: 171

Great loss hun, and it's truly amazing you have only gone over once since September! Inspirational <3
    Hello team. Quick check in for me as it’s been awhile. It makes me smile to see how active everyone is in our team and how supportive you all are for each other.

I’m sorry I haven’t been active this month at all. I’ve let myself step away and kinda just keep to myself. On the 9th it was the 7 year anniversary of my moms passing. That along with my current grief of losing my brother in law and nieces and confinement and my mom in law going through depression and a Covid scare (false positive test) its not been easy to focus on my own weight loss goals. Fair warning I am coming in with a gain tomorrow. Sorry 😔

I am trying to keep my head up but is been hard as it’s been for so many of us this past year. I don’t know about you all but I’m so ready for this year to be over and turning the page on one of the worst chapters of my life.

Any who catching up with my steps. I don’t remember the last time I posted them so here they are for the week...

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Sat - 6,843
    Sun - 2,453
    Mon - 15,115
    Tue - 16,115
    Wed - 20,661
    Thu - 17,616
    Fri - coming soon
    Sat - coming soon

I know there's not much I can say, not know I am thinking of you, sending you big squishy hugs and just glad that you're here!!!

Gain or loss, or maintain, it's all good, and everyone loves a trier!!! That is you <3

lelbarou wrote: »
    check in for Dec. 9 and Dec. 10
    Dec. 9
    track- yes
    exercise - yes
    steps - 6779

Dec. 10
    Track - yes (way over - binge)
    exercise - yes
    steps - 6397

Had a huge binge last night. After my interview, I just crashed. Instead of being able to relax, I just felt nervous and like I was crawling in my own skin. Wanted to do anything to escape that. I made it through most of the day and then binged at night. This morning I feel really down. Also, I'm not sure if MFP, at least on my main page is for me. I didn't even want to enter my walk from last night. Actually I didn't because sometimes I just don't want to engage with others. Also, someone said something which I thought was so judgmental. It wasn't even to do with weight, but it felt like a really mean spirited comment. I can unfriend the person, but they have become friends with pretty much most of my friends and are all over my feed.

Anyway, I'm just feeling down, but thought I would check in.

I am SO proud of you for checking in in spite of the stuff you're going through! The hardest time to reach out and check in is when things aren't going perfectly. We are here for you! I sent you a private message too, before. Lemme know if there's anything I can do to help. hugs x
  • littleflutterby
    Options
    scribb wrote: »
    Killed it yesterday

steps 18,642
    lifting weights 40 min
    stand hours 15
    exercise min 104

That's awesome!!
    WEIGH IN: FRIDAY, DEC 11:
    PW: 176.8
    CW: 177.4

CHECK IN: WEEK 2 (Thursday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽Calories /Tracking✔️
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    THURS 12/10: 22,500 (spin) + 16,155 (running/walking) = 38,655

im going to echo what Linda said- I'm sure after such a big loss last week, things are just even-ing out. Stick with it!!!! Your steps/workouts are legendary!
    Thursday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Water:✅
    Steps: 2,816
    Sleep: ✅
    DBF: 2

PW 216.4
    CW 215.4
    LTD 47.8

My focus is binge eating and I can’t wait to start the book the Beck Diet Solution. I know someone in the group bought the workbook. Can you tell me where you got it from? They only ones I found so far are used.

Another day of move related things. I also have to do my meal plan for next week.

Happy FriYAY!

Great job on the week! Let me know how that book goes for you once you get on it :) I have honestly found that since I have stopped binging and eating my "red" foods, everything else kinda falls into place- including my weight loss! I am really trying not to focus on the number on the scale, but we all know how hard it is to do that! haha
    363days wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    Yes, you are describing how I felt, I'm sure I will be dealing with this moving forward. The idea of getting crafts is a great idea! I will try to figure something out. Do you mind sharing what some of your ideas are? Thrift books has one copy of Beck Diet Solutions Weight Loss Workbook for 4.69 - it may be gone quickly but I'm not sure if there are different work books.

Somethings I asked for are
    Beginner macrame kit
    Needle felting kit
    Diamond art (this is what I started when in therapy but I stopped doing them)

Other things that come to mind are
    learning to knit or crochet
    Paint by number
    learning to sew

Anything that you have to concentrate on and will take your mind off the binge. When I was doing diamond art it was great for taking my mind off things.

I love to knit! I would be doing more if it if I didn't have a nearly-6 month old kitten wanting to eat the wool constantly lol.

And I looooooove colouring! Especially mandalas- something so mesmerising about doing something in a pattern, I'll check out the other stuff too!!! I love changing things up from time to time!
  • littleflutterby
    Options
    11th December

* Track/ under calories/no restricting - ✔️✔️✔️
    * 2L water ✔️
    * "fresh air" count- 13 ✔️
    * midnight bedtime ✔️
    * Awake and out of bed by 9am ❌ (ahhhhhhh my first red cross since i started!!)
    Steps- 3536

Oh I was kicking myself when I woke up at 9.15 this morning! Lately I've not needed to set an alarm so I thought I'd be fine- nooooope. So alarm is set for tomorrow to be sure!

Usually it's the only time I get to myself, the mornings, because my wife likes to sleep in til the crack of noon! haha

Today, again, no workout. This week is a bit of a bust for that. And that's ok. Doctors appointment made for Wednesday, hopefully she can figure out what's going on. I also chat to my endocrinologist on Tuesday (I totally forgot to get bloodwork done, I hope he isn't going to be mad!)

It'll be nice to tell my endocrinologist that I've finally started losing weight! Last time we chatted I was around the 355 mark I think. Now I'm around the 325. It's nice to report some good news haha.

I did some cleaning today, and wrapped some christmas presents, so I don't have to worry about Gael snooping! Even though I did my 10 active hours, I lay low for sure.

Back to work tomorrow- how did those 9 days go so fast! Ugh. I'm closing too, so I have to prep my food for tomorrow- which I'll do before I go to bed.

It's already 11, so I'm going to sign off, make lunch, and jump in the shower. I hope I get a good sleep tonight.

Stay safe all xx
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    lelbarou wrote: »
    check in for Dec. 9 and Dec. 10
    Dec. 9
    track- yes
    exercise - yes
    steps - 6779

Dec. 10
    Track - yes (way over - binge)
    exercise - yes
    steps - 6397

Had a huge binge last night. After my interview, I just crashed. Instead of being able to relax, I just felt nervous and like I was crawling in my own skin. Wanted to do anything to escape that. I made it through most of the day and then binged at night. This morning I feel really down. Also, I'm not sure if MFP, at least on my main page is for me. I didn't even want to enter my walk from last night. Actually I didn't because sometimes I just don't want to engage with others. Also, someone said something which I thought was so judgmental. It wasn't even to do with weight, but it felt like a really mean spirited comment. I can unfriend the person, but they have become friends with pretty much most of my friends and are all over my feed.

Anyway, I'm just feeling down, but thought I would check in.

Tell them to F*** off and get rid of them. That's what I would do. It is hard for many to open up and I am one of those who went through my Facebook feed and "unfriended" over half my "friends" because I hate fake people and reconnecting with many from my childhood just made me feel like that ugly little girl who grew up in that small little judgemental town. My point is if they don't make you feel good about yourself or if they EVER make you feel bad they are not worth keeping around. That's my two cents. Don't let one person ruin your self worth or make you feel less than.
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day is Fridays
    PW: 211.2 pounds
    CW: 211.4 pounds
    Loss/gain: 0.2 lbs

Weight when starting this journey was 260 pounds
    Overall Loss: 49 pounds
    I started MFP: December 20, 2019 weighing 228
    Overall Loss since starting MFP: 17 pounds

I really need to hone in my eating and get my booty up and start moving.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    As I predicted. I’m coming in with a gain this week. I’m incredibly frustrated with myself.

Sorry team.

@lindamtuck2018

Username : mari_moulin
    Weigh-in Day : Saturday
    Weigh-in week : 2
    Previous weight : 194.2
    Current weight : 197.2

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Sat - 6,843
    Sun - 2,453
    Mon - 15,115
    Tue - 16,115
    Wed - 20,661
    Thu - 17,616
    Fri - 13,259
    Sat - coming soon
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,516 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Yes, you are describing how I felt, I'm sure I will be dealing with this moving forward. The idea of getting crafts is a great idea! I will try to figure something out. Do you mind sharing what some of your ideas are? Thrift books has one copy of Beck Diet Solutions Weight Loss Workbook for 4.69 - it may be gone quickly but I'm not sure if there are different work books.

I will check the used bookstore here. There is one on eBay but the shipping is outrageous.

Hello Downsizers..... Happy FriYAY.... Still have a migraine but not as strong as it has been .... Still no walking for me ... it is going to be a low key weekend for me ...I am hoping to resume my walks by Monday ...I hope everyone has a great weekend :)

Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh ins-Friday
    PW 230.8
    CW 229.1 (loss 1.7 lbs)
    LTD 39.9 lbs

Glad your migraine is getting better. Nice loss!

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post December 10
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9011
    Exercise 30min Inc Dance Fit video

So technically I got the rest of my steps for the day (like 800) a little after midnight so my step counter still shows me short. But, I'm counting it cuz I did them before I hopped in to bed for the night! Haha. Today is grocery shopping day so after my son goes to preschool, I'll be heading out for a while. After my small gain last week I'm anxious to get to weigh day and see what's up. I've been trying not to get on the scale early.

Definitely count it. Last was small and you will do fine this week.

Hey all! Happy Friday!!! First of all, my daily check ins for a couple of days!

9th December

* 2L water ✔️
    * "fresh air" count- 14 ✔️
    * midnight bedtime ✔️
    * Awake and out of bed by 9am ✔️
    Steps- 7722

10th December

* 2L water ✔️
    * "fresh air" count- 10 ✔️
    * midnight bedtime ✔️
    * Awake and out of bed by 9am ✔️
    Steps- 3810

On wednesday I was going to continue reading and responding to you awesome peeps, but I ended up in bed by like 10.30. and yesterday I was running errands and didnt get home til 11.52 (still made it in bed by midnight haha)

So I don't have covid. And I have an appointment with my doctor for Wednesday morning. I was ok for most of the day yesterday- but then after supper, I got the pains again. It just feels like trapped wind, it's weird.

Anyhoo, today I have a few hours to myself so imma just do a few chores and come back to read and respond- cus there is a LOT of stuff <3

I am so glad you don’t have covid. Hopefully your doctor figures out what is wrong.

@lindamtuck2018
    ST 171.6
    PW- 172
    CW - 169.6
    There's a food truck in my future tonight - with tons of beautiful Christmas Lights. I'm going to focus on the lights.

You are in a new decade! Awesome loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    11th December

* 2L water ✔️
    * "fresh air" count- 13 ✔️
    * midnight bedtime ✔️
    * Awake and out of bed by 9am ❌ (ahhhhhhh my first red cross since i started!!)
    Steps- 3536

Oh I was kicking myself when I woke up at 9.15 this morning! Lately I've not needed to set an alarm so I thought I'd be fine- nooooope. So alarm is set for tomorrow to be sure!

Usually it's the only time I get to myself, the mornings, because my wife likes to sleep in til the crack of noon! haha

Today, again, no workout. This week is a bit of a bust for that. And that's ok. Doctors appointment made for Wednesday, hopefully she can figure out what's going on. I also chat to my endocrinologist on Tuesday (I totally forgot to get bloodwork done, I hope he isn't going to be mad!)

It'll be nice to tell my endocrinologist that I've finally started losing weight! Last time we chatted I was around the 355 mark I think. Now I'm around the 325. It's nice to report some good news haha.

I did some cleaning today, and wrapped some christmas presents, so I don't have to worry about Gael snooping! Even though I did my 10 active hours, I lay low for sure.

Back to work tomorrow- how did those 9 days go so fast! Ugh. I'm closing too, so I have to prep my food for tomorrow- which I'll do before I go to bed.

It's already 11, so I'm going to sign off, make lunch, and jump in the shower. I hope I get a good sleep tonight.

Stay safe all xx

If you went early Monday morning he may have the results for your appointment. I have done that a few times. You will be back to your exercise soon. It is better to rest when your sick.

Weigh in Day is Fridays
    PW: 211.2 pounds
    CW: 211.4 pounds
    Loss/gain: 0.2 lbs

Weight when starting this journey was 260 pounds
    Overall Loss: 49 pounds
    I started MFP: December 20, 2019 weighing 228
    Overall Loss since starting MFP: 17 pounds

I really need to hone in my eating and get my booty up and start moving.

You have been sick and your body needed rest. Are you fully recovered? Thanks for sharing your family’s symptoms the other day.

As I predicted. I’m coming in with a gain this week. I’m incredibly frustrated with myself.

Sorry team.

@lindamtuck2018

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Sat - 6,843
    Sun - 2,453
    Mon - 15,115
    Tue - 16,115
    Wed - 20,661
    Thu - 17,616
    Fri - 13,259
    Sat - coming soon

Never apologize! You had a hard go lately so don’t be so hard on yourself. In less than 3 weeks it will be a shiny new year!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Friday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Steps: 3,695
    Sleep: ❌
    DBF: 0

Yesterday was a rough eating day. We were moved into a new restriction level only one week after moving up a level. With the new restrictions we can only have gatherings of 5. If we go to my daughters there will be 6. This means for Christmas we will have to stay home. For some reason this hit me hard. It maybe a combination of missing the grandkids and Christmas is so important to our family. Our apartment is in disarray and no decorations. So I ended up soothing myself with food. I am feeling really down but I need to focus on all the positives in my life. I have to remember I am not the only one in this situation. Sorry to be so negative.

We are going grocery shopping in a bit. We have to go to the furniture store to order a few more things. At least this gets me moving around even if it’s painful. This afternoon my husband is going to help me do the top selves of the kitchen cupboards as I can’t reach.

• 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Friday’s check in

Yesterday was a rough eating day. We were moved into a new restriction level only one week after moving up a level. With the new restrictions we can only have gatherings of 5. If we go to my daughters there will be 6. This means for Christmas we will have to stay home. For some reason this hit me hard. It maybe a combination of missing the grandkids and Christmas is so important to our family. Our apartment is in disarray and no decorations. So I ended up soothing myself with food. I am feeling really down but I need to focus on all the positives in my life. I have to remember I am not the only one in this situation. Sorry to be so negative.

We are going grocery shopping in a bit. We have to go to the furniture store to order a few more things. At least this gets me moving around even if it’s painful. This afternoon my husband is going to help me do the top selves of the kitchen cupboards as I can’t reach.

Ahhhhccchhh, that is so disappointing about Christmas - are two of the people very small that you might count them as 1? If the others are all from the same family - does this make a difference? Are they close enough to go one at a time? There are many confusing things about Covid and how to be with loved ones during these times. I just ordered gifts for all of the Grandchildren to be sent to them, from my Mom who is 87....she misses them a lot. I hope you enjoyed the trip with your husband.
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options

Sorry team.

@lindamtuck2018

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Sat - 6,843
    Sun - 2,453
    Mon - 15,115
    Tue - 16,115
    Wed - 20,661
    Thu - 17,616
    Fri - 13,259
    Sat - coming soon

Go, Mari, Go! You are doing awesome with your steps!
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    User: cesse47
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday

Previous weight: 295.4
    Current weight: 295.6

STEPS -- 3000 each day this past week
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    CHECK IN: WEEK 2 (Friday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ❌
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽Calories /Tracking❌
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    FRI 12/11: 7,507

*Had a very bad end to my week. I guess I let the scale and the stress of the week get to me. Had a very bad eating day, binged and ate off the rails. Starting over today. I just feel like I will never be that fit, healthy person I was at the beginning if the year. Feeling like I will never conquer this weight I have gained and I am giving it my all.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Friday’s check in

Ahhhhccchhh, that is so disappointing about Christmas - are two of the people very small that you might count them as 1? If the others are all from the same family - does this make a difference? Are they close enough to go one at a time? There are many confusing things about Covid and how to be with loved ones during these times. I just ordered gifts for all of the Grandchildren to be sent to them, from my Mom who is 87....she misses them a lot. I hope you enjoyed the trip with your husband.

I do the same thing for my parents and my father-in-law. I get all their presents for the grandkids. I am starting to think about all the blessings in my life and I know even if we can’t get together next year is something to look forward to.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    CHECK IN: WEEK 2 (Friday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ❌
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽Calories /Tracking❌
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    FRI 12/11: 7,507

*Had a very bad end to my week. I guess I let the scale and the stress of the week get to me. Had a very bad eating day, binged and ate off the rails. Starting over today. I just feel like I will never be that fit, healthy person I was at the beginning if the year. Feeling like I will never conquer this weight I have gained and I am giving it my all.

You will get there. You are one of the most physically active people I know. No one can take that from you. This time of year is very stressful at the best of times but you throw in this second wave of covid and we have a perfect storm. It’s one bad day and but it behind you. Be your awesome self the rest of this week. Never give up.

Username: 4newrunner22
    Weigh in Day: Sat
    Previous Weight: 233
    Current Weight: 225.4

**** Using different scales...may want to make this my new starting weight...

It will look you have a large loss this week and next week will be your starting weight on the new scale. It is funny when switching to a new scale it can make a huge difference in our weight.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,942 Member
    Options
    I apologize again for now being around ... This migraine is knocking me off my *kitten* literally .... day 5 ...I had a bite of my daughter's waffle this morning and the migraine came back harder than the 1st day it started ... I just now log onto the computer ... steps have not been done on the spreadsheet... I promise I will get them done as soon as I can... right now I am going back to the couch to close my eyes ...my house is closed up and dark in here
This discussion has been closed.