Steps
    12/11: 13,540
    12/12: 4,216
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 12/11 tracked 10,277
    12/12 4,501

Yesterday was my one rest day per week. Today I finished my 8 program and have a week to sample stuff before I start my new one.

This week I am going to try the skinnytaste meal plan. I already mostly make her meals for dinner so hoping this won’t be too challenging for me. It is breakfast and lunches for one and dinner for 4. It is about 1,000 calories per day to leave room for snacks or a drink etc. I hope I can do it! I need a change.
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    12/10-8175
    12/11 11,236
    12/12 4052
    12/13 6852
  • 363days
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    I'm glad you were able to find the workbook on Ebay. I never think to go there, I usually order from Thriftbooks and put it on my wish list, they notify me when it is available. I'll have to remember to check Ebay when I'm looking for something.
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    13th December

* Track/ under calories/no restricting - ✔️✔️✔️
    * 2L water ✔️
    * "fresh air" count- 14 ✔️
    * midnight bedtime ✔️
    * Awake and out of bed by 9am ✔️
    Steps- 3946

Hi all! Just a quickie because my midnight bedtime is looming!

Another day without a workout but still, like the last nearly 2 weeks, still feeling a bit off. I have my fasting blood test tomorrow so have to remember not to eat!!! haha. It's at 11.45, that's the earliest I couldve made. So I'm going to have a cordial drink now, and that will have to do me til about 12.30 tomorrow.

Today was a good day emotionally- watched my soccer game (didn't go the way I wanted but it was ok) and had some chill time, watching funny videos on tiktok... honestly I just like that kinda day once in a while.

And my friend (my adopted momma) came by to drop off the requisition for tomorrow... she printed it for me, since mine is on the blink.

Anyhoo- I will take some time to check in with you guys, I miss my "we" time on here!!!!

Stay safe all *hugs*

Tx
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    @lelbarou and @363days

Glad I made you two laugh, but I am dead serious. I used to be that shy girl, I guess one to many people step on my toes and I found my backbone and the b!t*h within, found her voice. :) That B**** gets in trouble though because there are times I should just keep my thoughts to myself. haha
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    ScorpioGirl70
    Checkin 12/13/2020
    Weigh ins are Fridays

Steps 2557 - 12/12 (I saw the name Nancy, and wasn't sure if you meant me @Megan_smartiepants1970 )
    Steps 2430 - 12/13
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,942 Member
    Options
    ScorpioGirl70
    Checkin 12/13/2020
    Weigh ins are Fridays

Steps 2557 - 12/12 (I saw the name Nancy, and wasn't sure if you meant me @Megan_smartiepants1970 )
    Steps 2430 - 12/13

Yes I meant you ...I had a brain fart and couldn't remember your screen name :p ... Sorry :)
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Sat - 13,462
    Sun - 9,562
  • 363days
    Options
    @lelbarou and @363days

Glad I made you two laugh, but I am dead serious. I used to be that shy girl, I guess one to many people step on my toes and I found my backbone and the b!t*h within, found her voice. :) That B**** gets in trouble though because there are times I should just keep my thoughts to myself. haha

You are awesome! Until I speak up for myself I will only eat my feelings away....
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    What a crazy week I had!
    We finally started doing the garden. I have been working my *kitten* hard for I don´t know how long. Working inside the house and in the garden. Really heavy staff. My fysio is going to kill me today for forcing myself so much, I know. But I´m really proud of myself.
    Also this week my new laptop arrived and now I need to train myself and learn how to write with an Azerty instead of Qwerty. It´s real tricky. It reminds me to many years ago that I needed to look at the letters constantly hehe
    I didn´t eat really good this week. I was way too focused on the others, that everyone will have food, drinks etc and after a while I will realize that I haven´t eat.
    My steps {without leaving the house} have been quite awesome from cleanning the house constantly haha

STEPS @Megan_smartiepants1970
    7 December 2020--> 8.030 steps
    8 December 2020-->14.421 steps
    9 December 2020--> 10.412 steps
    10 December 2020--> 18.279 steps
    11 December 2020--> 12.511 steps
    12 December 2020--> 20.040 steps
    13 December 2020--> 8.436 steps

My weight has been up and down and today is a bit more than last week.
    WEIGHT @lindamtuck2018
    P.W.: 133 kg = 293.2 lbs
    C.W.: 133.2 kg = 293.6 lbs

This week I need to try to focuse more in my studies and in myself rather than in others. That´s going to be my big challenge.
    pec4etq0kdq6.jpg
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    CHECK IN: WEEK 3 (Sunday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽Calories /Tracking✔️
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    SUN: 12/14: 14,774 + 17,5009 (spin) = 32,274
  • 363days
    Options
    Z10Rtza wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    What a crazy week I had!
    We finally started doing the garden. I have been working my *kitten* hard for I don´t know how long. Working inside the house and in the garden. Really heavy staff. My fysio is going to kill me today for forcing myself so much, I know. But I´m really proud of myself.
    Also this week my new laptop arrived and now I need to train myself and learn how to write with an Azerty instead of Qwerty. It´s real tricky. It reminds me to many years ago that I needed to look at the letters constantly hehe
    I didn´t eat really good this week. I was way too focused on the others, that everyone will have food, drinks etc and after a while I will realize that I haven´t eat.
    My steps {without leaving the house} have been quite awesome from cleanning the house constantly haha

STEPS @Megan_smartiepants1970
    7 December 2020--> 8.030 steps
    8 December 2020-->14.421 steps
    9 December 2020--> 10.412 steps
    10 December 2020--> 18.279 steps
    11 December 2020--> 12.511 steps
    12 December 2020--> 20.040 steps
    13 December 2020--> 8.436 steps

My weight has been up and down and today is a bit more than last week.
    WEIGHT @lindamtuck2018
    P.W.: 133 kg = 293.2 lbs
    C.W.: 133.2 kg = 293.6 lbs

This week I need to try to focuse more in my studies and in myself rather than in others. That´s going to be my big challenge.
    pec4etq0kdq6.jpg

Wow, great job with your steps and I hope you are enjoying your spotless house!
  • 363days
    Options
    Monday check in
    Gained a little over a lb this weekend. Was a little upset but know that it will work out. Had to taste every thing I baked this weekend because I was trying to cook without eggs because my niece is allergic to them. Found out you can use vinegar and baking soda to replace egg whites but you need to increase the sugar to balance the tart taste.
    CW 167.4
    PW 166

I bet you will be back down tomorrow! How clever - I had no idea you can use vinegar and baking soda.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,516 Member
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Username: Piqueaboo
    Weigh In Day Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 213
    CW (Current Weight): 215
    LTD (Loss to Date): it's shrinking and shrinking - 34lbs lost to date (back to my original start date) and it used to be over 70lbs! I'm terrified that I'm that cautionary yo-yo tale person as I can't for the life of me get a grip, just STOP and start eating normally again. I'm binging and binging and binging and it's making me feel awful but I can't stop! Cue guilt-spiral here. I'm gonna have to try harder. And stop beating myself up so much.

Overcoming binge eating is a very tough process. I know I have been having trouble with it since the beginning of the August. Stop thinking about the weight you have gained but what you are going to lose. Pick one goal for the week and focus on that instead of the big picture. You can do this!

azkunk wrote: »
    Username : azkunk
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 179.9
    CW: 178.8
    LTD: 26.2

Well, it has been a challenging week. Multiple medical appointments for both me and my daughter. Work has been crazy and there is talk about re-deployment next week. I am a nurse that has been in a more administrative roll for years. I haven't touch a patient in over 20 years. My biggest worry is that I have reactive airway disease and the disinfectants are a big trigger for me. I hope they work with me and put me in a roll that doesn't trigger me. I am hoping for something in case management where I have some experience. Between the worry, extra work and multiple medical appointments, I have not been sleeping well or had time to get my steps in. But I avoided stress eating and still managed a loss. So, I'll take that :)

I hope things settle down for you. You did well losing weight when under such pressure and not stress eating.

This discussion has been closed.