• jillsmith8297
    jillsmith8297 Posts: 88 Member
    edited December 2020
    Missing Weights Week 2
    @brimom19
    @wander216
    @Novella84
    @looneycatblue

Please weigh in before the end of the day (Sat. Dec 12) so your results can be counted 🥰
  • WThyme
    WThyme Posts: 78 Member
    Saturday, December 12
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (Spent most of the day cleaning, getting the house ready to show for sell.)
    Goals/Comments: It has been very helpful to remain consistent with daily logging and exercise. There have been days that I would not have done any exercise if I had not been logging and also days that I would have eaten a lot more calories if I had not been logging. My goal is to continue to track what I do each day.

Sun: Yes, Yes, Yes
    Mon: Yes, Yes, Yes
    Tue: Yes, Yes, Yes
    Wed: Yes, Yes, Yes
    Thu: Yes, Yes, Yes
    Fri: Yes, Yes, Yes
    Sat: Yes, Yes, Yes
  • Pumpitusa
    Pumpitusa Posts: 169 Member
    Pumpitusa
    Aug SW 345.2
    Sept 339.4
    Oct 329.4
    Nov 327.6
    12/6/20 326.0
    12/13/20 325.4
    Not much but at least it's going in the right direction.
  • Pumpitusa
    Pumpitusa Posts: 169 Member
    Hey Beastfield 314....walling is boring and not so motivating unless your mind is occupied. I do WII "walk it out" and wii boxing. It is something to do and keeps your attention. Good luck bud.
  • Shawn01901
    Shawn01901 Posts: 103 Member
    Weigh in : 225
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    edited December 2020
    Username: Beastfield314
    Weigh in week: December, Week 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Week's weight: 171.4
    Todays Weight: 170.2

I so feel like giving up. I logged all my food (not thru this app) - only 1.2 down. Unbe-freaking-lievable. I know I didn't get much exercise in, but its about CICO.... I mean, what the heck.
  • shabna80
    shabna80 Posts: 8 Member
    UserName: @shabna80
    Weigh-in Week: Dec Week 3
    Weigh-in day: Sunday
    SW - 200.2
    PW - 200
    CW - 196.8
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Good morning, and happy Monday my fellow 'Busters! Hope you had an excellent weekend.

My goal this week is to get up everyday (naturally, without an alarm clock) at 5:30. Today, I did wake up at 5:35, but stayed in bed until 5:43. Still, not too bad for day one. First thing I do when I get up is drink a glass of water. I want to see if waking up early (going to bed a little earlier helps) and getting my body hydrated will give me more energy. I am just now drinking a cup of coffee, which is unheard of in Jason-Land.

If I can make this a habit as well, maybe I can start finding a way to get some cardio in (without waking up my entire family). I guess if that means going to the garage in winter, that's what it means. We'll see. But for now, just getting up early and drinking some H2O.

What are your goals this week???

TTYL-J
  • WThyme
    Mon, Dec 14
    Username: WThyme
    Weigh in week: December Week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 176
    Todays Weight: 174.4
  • WThyme
    @BEASTFIELD314 I'm also working to create new habits. I actually made a list of very specific habits that I wanted in my life and I try to check them off each day. Some days are better than others. Some habits just haven't kicked in at all, others are hit or miss, and a few are starting to take hold and become things I do without having to specifically remind myself any more. It's amazing how long it has taken to just get into the habit of removing my makeup and moisturizing my face every night. I'm also excited to finally be consistently logging and staying active every day. That one has been truly challenging. It's been 13 days so far. It isn't habit yet, but I'm working on it.

My goals for this week include:
    1. log daily, stay within calories and be active daily
    2. Hit a weekly goal weight of 173.5 by next Monday
    3. Have my house mega, super cleaned to put on market to sell by next Monday

Still have some painting to do in the house too. But I'll worry about that the following week. :)
  • WThyme
    Mini Challenge
    Sunday, December 14

Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Comments: This whole week I will be doing mega deep cleaning as I prep my house for sell. Sunday's cleaning included some serious scrubbing for way to long. Also lots of bending, lifting, moving stuff and more scrubbing. By the end of the day, my arms felt like I had been at the gym and my legs were screaming for me to just stop and go to bed. (Which I did.) :|
  • nekishaearly637
    nekishaearly637 Posts: 56 Member
    nekishaearly637
    Week 3 Sunday
    PW 201.7
    Cw 201
    I wasn't expecting much of a loss this time since I loss so much the previous week. Hopefully I can get to 199 by next weigh in.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    edited December 2020
    My goal this week is to get up everyday (naturally, without an alarm clock) at 5:30. Today, I did wake up at 5:35, but stayed in bed until 5:43. Still, not too bad for day one. First thing I do when I get up is drink a glass of water. I want to see if waking up early (going to bed a little earlier helps) and getting my body hydrated will give me more energy. I am just now drinking a cup of coffee, which is unheard of in Jason-Land.

Well, it's 7:55pm now. Actually didn't have any issues being tired today, even with getting up at 5:43am. We will see what tomorrow brings - will I actually get out of bed??? LOL. Ended up drinking around 50oz water, with some coffee and an energy drink mixed in. I can't remember the last time I drank that much water in a day!

Also managed to get some pushups in... tried to do 5 at the top of each hour. I remember to do that only 3 times during my workday, but 15 pushups is better than no pushups! :-)

@jillsmith8297 - I looked at the weigh in spreadsheet again. It was fixed and we had 5 weeks, but it is back to 4 weeks for our team. It also looks like we only had around half the team weigh in!!! Is that right? Do you need any help with updating the spreadsheet or anything in general with the group?
  • Shawn01901
    @BEASTFIELD314 looks like a fantastic day! Keep it up
  • Shawn01901
    Track: yes
    Exercise :yes 45 mins !!!!
    Goal: track track track !
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    I won't be able to weigh in this week. Medical issue, I will explain later.
    Keep it going team!
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    Missing Weights Week 2
    @brimom19
    @wander216
    @Novella84
    @looneycatblue

Please weigh in before the end of the day (Sat. Dec 12) so your results can be counted 🥰

Sorry for the late reply, I have to skip this week's weight in. Medical issues, which I will explain later.
  • WThyme
    Mini Challenge
    Monday, December 14

Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Comments:
  • jillsmith8297
    jillsmith8297 Posts: 88 Member

Well, it's 7:55pm now. Actually didn't have any issues being tired today, even with getting up at 5:43am. We will see what tomorrow brings - will I actually get out of bed??? LOL. Ended up drinking around 50oz water, with some coffee and an energy drink mixed in. I can't remember the last time I drank that much water in a day!

Also managed to get some pushups in... tried to do 5 at the top of each hour. I remember to do that only 3 times during my workday, but 15 pushups is better than no pushups! :-)

@jillsmith8297 - I looked at the weigh in spreadsheet again. It was fixed and we had 5 weeks, but it is back to 4 weeks for our team. It also looks like we only had around half the team weigh in!!! Is that right? Do you need any help with updating the spreadsheet or anything in general with the group?

Everyone that weighed in was updated throughout the week. I only enter weights, I will let Ashley know about the spreadsheet being wonky again.
This discussion has been closed.