@SModa61
    That’s terrific progress! I know you’re exercising up a storm! I’m
    Happy for you!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,034 Member
    Options
    Dec 14
    Yes x 3, mindful, in maintenance range

Still not entirely well - Gastro. Will contact doc tomorrow- hoping it will all just go away, but realized it’s been 1 pretty rough week & a milder, but not normal week before that ... glad I track my food & how I was feeling (as part of a Dec Eating Mindfully habit I created for myself)

Perhaps subconsciously I knew something was up

Like @Bill70sStrong, I’m strong - will consult the experts.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,034 Member
    Options
    Oh & new outdoor Xmas tree lights arrive tomorrow!!! (Our old ones died from joyous year round use!!)
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    @SModa61
    That’s terrific progress! I know you’re exercising up a storm! I’m
    Happy for you!!

@MadisonMolly2017 Haha, thank you MadisonMolly2017! I am laughing because I was coming back to the Dec 14 thread because I needed up update my status to a "pass" for yesterday. Last night after reporting in, I got into the dregs of leftover Halloween candy. I have not binged on anything in two months. Blaming mental impact of painful back (was stupid sunday), cold temps, and having to do travel quarantine and can't go anywhere. But first step in these things is to own up and this group is great support for that! Today, Dec 15, is a new day. :)

Anyhow, thanks again for the kind words. Hope you are feeling better this morning. It's crazy that now any time we get a "little something" we have to worry that maybe it is something worse. Feel better!
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. 11 miles hill run, really.....
    Calories: Yes. On long run days or even long hike days it's weird but my appetite is very manageable, it's the day after when I get voraciously hungry.
    Tracked: Yes

On track to make it for Dec, assuming my last Pass Day will be for Christmas Eve.
  • oldDogBiking
    oldDogBiking Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    day 15
    Exercise - yes
    pass day
    Only did 500 cal or so of exercise.
    That was enough to put me over the top for my 4 year goal of a million feet of climb.
    Closed the kitchen ok at 6p.
    But had 400 cal of beer after closing the kitchen.
    Ack!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Tracked: yes
    Budget: yes
    Excercised: yes

2 passes left
  • RenoStig
    RenoStig Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Went to an AYCE sushi place so I figured I was doomed but a lot of walking and an absolutely brutal HIIT workout got me the calories to offset it. It was certainly a less than normal volume of sushi which also helped.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Oh yeah, plenty.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Not by a lot but I did it.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep I did

1 pass left.
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I slept again just about enough, but felt tired, so took a nap, too 🙈😁. I was going to have a rest day and do just a light workout, but the kids wanted to work out with me, so there you go! 🤷‍♀️😁. 30 min of 🚴‍♂️ in the morning and Heather's workout 🏋️‍♀️ in the evening. Almost 200 cal left, I'm okay with that. 😃
  • AerynJohnson
    AerynJohnson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes! Calorie budget - no, went over. Tracked everything? Yes.
  • tlwoodbell
    tlwoodbell Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 35 mins total = 30 min lower body circuit + 5 min stretch
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3