124»

Replies

• weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    So I got on the scale this morning.
    5’2”

Goal is to get to 110. Lower body fat to 19%.
    So not bad. Just have to get serious.

Got used to the IUD implant.
    No more pain but still not 100%. I read some ppl experience weight gain so I need to watch how it goes.
    Meal prepping still ongoing. It’s a beautiful thing not having to buy lunch during break at work. I see everyone eating crap... and I started making dinner the night before so I don’t have to rush home to make dinner for kids. Less stress is important right now 😅
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Today scale was in the 148's - nice to see the downward trend continue since it took a bit to start seeing the drop.

Loving being back to a "regular" lifting program with my little home gym - still would like a few more dumbbells, but I can make do with what I've got for now.

Just have my reading left for tonight to finish off day 17. It's still early, but the mind shift has already started a little bit. Today had a couple business meetings, and my trainer suggested that I do the entire presentation. My initial reaction was that I was having a bit of a moody day (due to the lay off n all that), and I wasn't that thrilled with doing it "suddenly." Then the mindshift voice kicked in and was like "you want to learn this business, you want to grow, you're not always going to be in a good mood when you're meeting with people, and you will still need to come across like you're happy to be there. May as well start learning that now..."

So I did it all despite my mood, despite being tired, and despite not feeling 100% prepared. Didn't do terrible, either.
  • LizAsch2015
    LizAsch2015 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I understand your discouragement... it’s frustrating sometimes to put on a few kg. It’s also a way to remind ourselves to get back on track. I know you can do it!
  • girlcycles
    girlcycles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to the group. I am finding December difficult. With the short grey days followed by early long nights. Throw in living alone during Covid isolation I finish work and I struggle to do a full workout. My weight is slowly sneaking up. I am considering hiring a coach just to help me keep me on track.
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    l4a_p wrote: »
    ME:
    31y * 5'9" * Weight goal: 63kg (138,89lbs)

Welp ladies, here I am again for a while!

When I left for my trip in early October, I was at 70kg, which was already 3kg more than it should have been. I got renewed access to a scale right now and very sad to say I'm at a whopping 72,5kg! Disgraceful. All that work for nothing. I'm going to try very hard to at least get back below 72 before 2021.

WEIGHT
    1 Oct: 70kg
    22 Dec: 72,5kg

@l4a_p : sooooooo glad you are back !!! How are you doing, beside weight ??!! :love:
  • l4a_p
    l4a_p Posts: 241 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Antiopelle wrote: »

@l4a_p : sooooooo glad you are back !!! How are you doing, beside weight ??!! :love:

It was pretty fun! Croatia hasn't been on lockdown for the most part, but then early December they closed bars and restaurants as well. So now I've fled to Sweden: the last free haven for people who want to go out for drinks 😆

This digital nomad thing is really working well for me (except weight-wise obviously). I'm going back home for a spell to get some affairs in order but then I hope to leave again soon, Corona willing.

How have you been? Is the injury gone by now?

• LizAsch2015
    LizAsch2015 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Looks like you are making good progress. Hang in.
  • weatherking2019
    Options
    l4a_p wrote: »
    Antiopelle wrote: »

@l4a_p :

It was pretty fun! Croatia hasn't been on lockdown for the most part, but then early December they closed bars and restaurants as well. So now I've fled to Sweden: the last free haven for people who want to go out for drinks 😆

So jealous!! Miss travel!! Glad you’re having fun. This year threw everyone off. Can’t wait for the next year. I’ve got a wedding for me and graduation party for his daughter, a new house we’re building and move coming up! All happening around summer 2021!
    Trying to keep calm and steady💛🧡💜
    f81au48bpned.jpeg
  • DarkSiders772
    DarkSiders772 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    here a video
    Top 14 Healthy Foods To Lose Weight And Recipes: https://tii.ai/8EtVayV
    The Healthy Food to Eat in the Fall for Weight Loss: https://tii.ai/bzb9
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Held on through the holiday and travel - yesterday was a really long day (heading home from my mom's house day) but stuck to my challenge and don't need to start over. Kinda taking today and tomorrow to just relax, get stuff done around the house, and do my challenge items. Tuesday I have an in person job interview, so keeping my fingers crossed - not my "ideal" pay rate, not a remote job (which I much prefer), but in an industry I enjoy and probably a role I will have more interest in than my current career.

Weight trend is on staying on point.
  • weatherking2019
    Options
    @honeybadger155, keeping fingers crossed 🤞🏼
  • Cora0477
    Cora0477 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    5’4” 43
    12/01: 130.0
    12/03: 129.8
    12/09: 129.2
    12/11: 128.4
    12/13: 127.6
    12/17: 127.0
    12/28: 128.4

Took a couple days off of exercise during the holiday. Also had some wine and cake. Also started my cycle. But I already went to the gym this morning and had a great breakfast and lunch. I’m expecting to finish out December on track!
  • Cora0477
    Cora0477 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    5’4” 43
    12/01: 130.0
    12/03: 129.8
    12/09: 129.2
    12/11: 128.4
    12/13: 127.6
    12/17: 127.0
    12/28: 128.4
    12/31: 128.0

I looked back at January 1 of 2020 and I was 127.0. It’s only a pound difference, but I had more muscle then which means I have a lot more fat now. When COVID closed the gyms in the Spring, I lost a lot of progress and muscle. I had to focus on my kids and their mental health for a while. But I have been firmly back on track with diet and exercise for a little while now and feel I did pretty good for a year with so many challenges! Happy New Year!