TEAM: Gutbusters (December)

Replies

• jillsmith8297
    jillsmith8297 Posts: 88 Member
    I won't be able to weigh in this week. Medical issue, I will explain later.
    Keep it going team!

I hope everything is okay. Will be keeping you in my thoughts!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    edited December 2020
    @looneycatblue - thoughts and prayers for you!

@jillsmith8297 - Okie Dokie, thanks for letting them know. Just wanted to throw it out there if you need help.

@Novella84 - Thank you. I am trying! I guess every little bit helps. Great job on the exercise and tracking yesterday!

Well fellow 'Busters - here it is... 6:15am. I successfully woke up at 5:30am this morning, again with no alarm. Drank a full glass of water to get the body woken up and hydrated. Dressed and ready for my day at the office (my home office of course). Still not sure if doing any of this will even make a difference, but like I said, maybe if I can nail this down, I can nail incorporating more exercise in daily. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

TTYL-J
  • jillsmith8297
    @looneycatblue - thoughts and prayers for you!

@jillsmith8297 - Okie Dokie, thanks for letting them know. Just wanted to throw it out there if you need help.

@Novella84 - Thank you. I am trying! I guess every little bit helps. Great job on the exercise and tracking yesterday!

Well fellow 'Busters - here it is... 6:15am. I successfully woke up at 5:30am this morning, again with no alarm. Drank a full glass of water to get the body woken up and hydrated. Dressed and ready for my day at the office (my home office of course). Still not sure if doing any of this will even make a difference, but like I said, maybe if I can nail this down, I can nail incorporating more exercise in daily. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

TTYL-J

I know we all want those big fast results, but that's often not super realistic. You're doing fantastic and all progress IS progress. A lot of my "exercise" comes from being silly with my kids and joining in on their fun.. they absolutely love it too!
  • @looneycatblue I hope everything is okay
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Day 2 in the books! Had a very rough day with work. Reconcilement issues, technical issues, issues galore! No pushups or anything like that. But I still did well with my calories - even though I was stressed pretty much all day. :-( Didn't drink as much water as yesterday, and I have a headache now. Most likely a combination of stress and less water. I just downed a glass of water to try and help.

So far so good waking up early. I hope tomorrow I can do the same as I have the last 2. Up around 5:30am, no alarm.

Tomorrow should be less stressful, *if* the computer wants to co-operate with me. A few leftover things that I couldn't get done today, but nothing that I would be in trouble for. Hope to get at least 25-30 pushups in, and back to my 50ish ounces of water.

Hope you all had a great day!

TTYL-J
  • WThyme
    WThyme Posts: 78 Member
    Tuesday, December 15
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Comments: Working hard to get the house in order. Lots of walking, scrubbing, bending, lifting... I've been to the gym before and not ended up as sore as I've been the last few days at home! :o Talked to the realtor today. House pictures get taken on January 5th and the house officially goes on the market January 6th. :)

@BEASTFIELD314 Wishing you a less stressful, successful Day 3 tomorrow. ...And "silly with the kids" is always good exercise!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    edited December 2020
    WThyme wrote: »
    Talked to the realtor today. House pictures get taken on January 5th and the house officially goes on the market January 6th. :)

How exciting for you!! Are you moving away or staying in the same general area?

• WThyme
    Wednesday, December 16
    Track: No (Most, but not everything)
    Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Comments: Over the past few days, I had started getting away from my normal, healthier eating habits again. Nothing drastic, but I was ever so slowly drifting back to fewer vegetables and fruits and was starting to add the glass or two of wine back in. This morning when I woke up, I could tell that I didn’t feel quite as energetic and overall just didn’t feel as good. Today, it should be a quick, easy shift back to the foods that I enjoy and that are kinder to my body because I know that this is what makes me feel better each day.
  • WThyme
    How exciting for you!! Are you moving away or staying in the same general area?
    Most likely the same general area. But nothing's completely in stone until I sign a contract on the next place. :)
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Colleen790
    December Week 3
    PW 164.9
    CW 167.3
    Sorry team. I'm hoping it's water weight. I had my work dinner and it was Thai food. Highly seasoned. I haven't been very focused. It's been a sad time for us. My brother in law (in Germany) died 3 days ago of Covid. It's very bad over there. He went into hospital for a procedure on his knee and caught Covid there.
  • jillsmith8297
    Colleen790 wrote: »
    Colleen790
    December Week 3
    PW 164.9
    CW 167.3
    Sorry team. I'm hoping it's water weight. I had my work dinner and it was Thai food. Highly seasoned. I haven't been very focused. It's been a sad time for us. My brother in law (in Germany) died 3 days ago of Covid. It's very bad over there. He went into hospital for a procedure on his knee and caught Covid there.

I'm so sorry for your loss, that is heartbreaking
  • Pumpitusa
    Pumpitusa Posts: 169 Member
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
  • @Colleen790 So sorry to hear about your loss.
  • Member Name:healthygirlintransit
    Weigh-In Week: 3rd
    Weigh-In Day: Friday
    Previous Week Weight: 221
    Todays Weight: 220.4
  • jillsmith8297
    Username: jillsmith8297
    Weigh in week: December week 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting: 197.8 (Sept 2019)
    Previous Week's weight: 163.8
    Todays Weight: 163

I switched my calories to maintainence as we get closer to Christmas. I want to be reasonable that I will be eating foods I don't regularly eat and I want to enjoy myself guilt free 💗
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    @jillsmith8297 Please drop me from the December challenge. I had a freak hand injury the landed me in the hospital for a few days this past week. I am hoping to re-join in January.
  • jillsmith8297
    @jillsmith8297 Please drop me from the December challenge. I had a freak hand injury the landed me in the hospital for a few days this past week. I am hoping to re-join in January.

I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you're on the mend 💗
  • BEASTFIELD314

Prayers for a quick and speedy healing!

• vjsky
    vjsky Posts: 24 Member
    Emotional eater here- I am now off for 2 weeks and determined o get myself back on track- This past week I had no control. I spent today converting one of my guest rooms into a mini-gym. Wish me luck!
    PW 181
    CW 183
This discussion has been closed.