• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,942 Member
    Options
    December Week 3 Top Steppers Are:
    1st @iHUSTLE4MUSCLE -174,174 Steps
    2nd @iradi8 -106,321 steps
    3rd @888Angie888 -103,638 steps
    CONGRATS LADIES !!!!!!!!! :)

As a group we walked 1,228,034 WELL DONE EVERYONE :)

RECOGNIZING THE PEOPLE WHO PLEDGED THE STEPS
    Linda-3/7
    Megan-2/7
    Andrea-1/7
    Tazaria-2/7
    Z1ORtza-6/7
    Angie-5/7
    iHustle4muscle-6/7
    Bluetail6-1/7
    Laura-1/7
    Cesse47-7/7
    Mari_moulin-4/7
    363days-1/7
    iradi8-6/7
    ShortyJmorgan1-5/7
    Scribb-5/7
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! :):):)
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Foods logged.
    Over calorie budget. :( Darn black forest cake!
    Drank 128 oz water.
    Strength trained 45 minutes.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 I did elliptical for 1.2 miles in ten minutes. Not sure if you can calculate steps from that? Having an arthritic flare up in left hip so tried elliptical instead of walking. May not get much walking in this week. We are expecting a few days of below zero windchills.
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Foods logged.
    Drank 128 oz water.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 I did elliptical for 1.2 miles in ten minutes. Not sure if you can calculate steps from that? Having an arthritic flare up in left hip so tried elliptical instead of walking. May not get much walking in this week. We are expecting a few days of below zero windchills.

I understand the hip flare ups from walking. I took a long walk today & now am in pain. Time for yoga! We are hip issue gals! Not the best club to be in!
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day
    PW =194
    CW = 194
    I hope I don’t get kicked out of the group for not losing. I feel like I’m treading water these days with everything going on.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    lcfa5317 wrote: »
    Foods logged.
    Drank 128 oz water.

I understand the hip flare ups from walking. I took a long walk today & now am in pain. Time for yoga! We are hip issue gals! Not the best club to be in!

I also understand the hip flare ups .. I have hip dysplasia ...I go on long walks and I am on the couch with a heating pad ...we walked 5.79 miles and I could barely make it home
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Long day today, spending time with family, just getting home at 12:45 AM
    So my checkin for 12/21/2020

steps 3482
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Glad to hear Dakota has his cone off. Our dog still has his on for at least another week!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASPEN :):)
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's info

Steps 11,545
    Stand hours 13
    Exercise min - 71
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,516 Member
    Options
    lcfa5317 wrote: »
    Weigh in day
    PW =194
    CW = 194
    I hope I don’t get kicked out of the group for not losing. I feel like I’m treading water these days with everything going on.

You will never get kicked out for either not losing or gaining. Maintaining during the holiday season is amazing.
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

3 days to Christmas hahahaha.
    The scale is gonna suffer 😂😅.

PW: 244.4
    Cw: 242 .
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 steps today is 38 mins low impact cardio and hiit.

I can really feel the impact of my excess weight lately.Even my legs and knees look different 😩.
    Either ways merry Christmas in advance to you all. Have a happy and peaceful one. God bless us all!
    Xx
  • 28Haveitall2020
    Options
    I wanted to thank you all for getting your steps to me at a reasonable time ...Greatly appreciate it :)

I need your steps
    @28Haveitall2020 12/15, 12/16, 12/18, 12/19

If I do not have your steps by today I will be zeroing them out

Thank you for your cooperation :)

Hi Meghan

Sorry about this but I had already posted 2 of the days you are requesting.
    15/12 - 60mins walk
    16/12 - 60mins walk
    18/12_ 20 mins walk+ 25mins Zumba dance
    19/12 - 60 mins walk which I already posted here.
    20/12 - 0

21/12 - 60 mins walk

You are correct I had them I just didn't write them down sorry about that .... and thank you for getting me your steps greatly appreciate it :)

No problem
    Thank you
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Glad to hear Dakota has his cone off. Our dog still has his on for at least another week!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASPEN :):)

Thanks Lee.... It felt good to be able to sleep all night and not get up when he would move around since he is back in his kennel :)
  • 28Haveitall2020
    Options
    Hi guys! I am truly sorry I haven’t been commenting on your posts. It appears I have bronchitis and it has really knocked me down this time. I am running a low grade fever so I am required to get the covid test. I have one booked for Christmas Eve as this was the earliest available. We definitely won’t be seeing the kids and grandkids this week. This does upset me but I am more worried about the move. I am not allowed to leave the house until I am 24 hours symptom free and have a negative covid test.

I am going back to rest and when I get up I will try to comment on the posts. I am here cheering you on.

Sorry to hear this . Take care of yourself and get well soon.

Xx
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    CHECK IN: WEEK 4 (Monday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽 Calories /Tracking ✔️
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    MON 12/21: 16,376 (circuit training) + 11,256 = 27,632
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Hi guys! I am truly sorry I haven’t been commenting on your posts. It appears I have bronchitis and it has really knocked me down this time. I am running a low grade fever so I am required to get the covid test. I have one booked for Christmas Eve as this was the earliest available. We definitely won’t be seeing the kids and grandkids this week. This does upset me but I am more worried about the move. I am not allowed to leave the house until I am 24 hours symptom free and have a negative covid test.

I am going back to rest and when I get up I will try to comment on the posts. I am here cheering you on.

I'm so sorry you're sick Linda. That timing really is awful for seeing the kids for Christmas. I hope it's not covid. I'll keep you in my prayers.

• lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Check in for December 21

Track - yes
    Exercise - Lots!
    Steps - 17657

I am proud of my steps yesterday. It is the highest number of steps I have done in a day so far!
    I went for a walk by myself and then with a friend and then I had my knee clinic as well!
    My stomach is feeling normal again! I'm not working as the schools are closed for two weeks so the days seem a bit daunting! It's hard to fill your time when on lockdown! A lot of my hobbies revolve around volunteering in the community and obviously with lockdown this isn't happening. I volunteer at many places both charitable and the arts.

Anyway, I have watched a few good documentaries and I have some audio books too. I ordered some new coloring books and markers as well.

I have a zoom dinner three times this week with different friends, so that should be fun. And thank god I have a friend near by who I can walk with. She is my only in person contact right now. Without her, I would see no one!

I hope everyone has a safe and joyful week!

@lindamtuck2018
    Linda. I am so sorry that you are ill and have bronchitis. Please take it easy. I will pray that you don't have covid. There are many viruses and flus this time of year so I'm hoping that it is something else. Please rest and take care of yourself!

• 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 12/21: 17,307
This discussion has been closed.