Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 203.4
    CW 201.2
    Loss w/ MFP since 4/17/20 68.8lbs
    LTD 121.8lbs

Steps for 12/11- 9073

Sorry this is so late! Got busy with stuff today and almost forgot to post. I did weigh this morning first thing though so there we are. Today we watched a football game with my parents and served lunch- smoked ham, sauted potatoes, and roasted broccoli. Then after they left until just now I've been wrapping presents!

I got it entered in time. On Saturday’s I always check the chat just before I go to bed and as soon as I wake up so all the Saturday weights are entered before @jugar tallies for the week. Nice loss! I am so excited for you to reach your onderland goal by the end of the month. I got off easy on wrapping gifts this year. I sent them to my daughters as the apartment is in disarray right now.

@lindamtuck2018
    I have been released from quarantine from our Health Dept. Am I fully recovered? I'm not sure, I don't have the same symptoms, headaches have subsided but now I do have a cough, something I didn't have as a symptom. I still tire easy, I had a 2 hour nap today. So I am still making sure my mask is on when out and about as well as staying away from others. I don't venture out much, but I did need to get my Christmas shopping started for those things I couldn't get online and had to get a few groceries. I should pretty much be set and not have to venture out any more and won't because I don't want to make someone sick if I still have this stupid Virus.

My Mom took awhile before she got back to full speed. Take lots of rest. I hope you are fully recovered soon.

12th December

* Track/ under calories/no restricting - ✔️✔️✔️
    * 2L water ✔️
    * "fresh air" count- 18 ✔️
    * midnight bedtime ✔️
    * Awake and out of bed by 9am ✔️
    Steps- 9326

Well, at least my steps are up! Only because I was working today, and usually I'm at about 11k at this time! But I had to sit a lot because of my tummy pains.

I survived though! I am going to take a sick day on Monday though, so I can rest until I see my doctor.

So I am off until next friday. I kinda feel bad because I take 9 days off and then in for 1 and off for another 5, but whatcha gonna do?

I weighed myself today, and the scale is *finally* down which is nice! I am back to my routine. I was going to make a nice pasta for supper, then noticed the can of tuna I was going to use was like 4 years outta date! Oops.... I need to go shopping!!!

And THEN I opened up my bag of food and realised I left my watermelon at home! Ughhhhhh I was really looking forward to it!!! And since there is no eating after 8 for me, I couldn't have it when I got home. Buuuuuuut, I can look forward to it tomorrow!!

I'm going to try and do a mini workout tomorrow if I am up to it but I know I can't over do it.

I'm going to head to bed shortly, so I can get there before midnight!

Stay safe all <3

it is so nice when the scale starts moving again. I guess you will be so relieved when you see the doctor. Don’t push yourself if you are not ready. I hope you feel better soon.

lelbarou wrote: »
    Check in De. 10 and Dec. 11

Dec. 11
    Track - no (binge yes)
    I didn't eat as much but it was unhealthy, big bag of sun chips
    Exercise no
    Steps - 0 (didn't use fitbit but sure it's low)

Dec. 12
    Track - yes (yes on on target)
    Exercise - yes
    steps - 12 736

So, I wanted to thank you all so much for your support, especially @Bluetail6 , @lindamtuck2018 , @littleflutterby, @ScorioGirl70 and @363days.

You guys are so AMAZING! You are a wonderful support. I appreciated your personal messages from you as well Tanya, Linda and Lee.

I did kind of confront the person. It wasn't very satisfying, but I stood up for myself. We just tolerate each other which is fine. We has so many friends in commons that we can't avoid each other. I think I was so triggered because it reminds me of a family member. I have a lot of critical and unpleasant people in my family who I don't talk to very often.

Anyway, I got back on track yesterday with tracking and exercising and feel more myself again. Thanks again for everyone's support. I will write some responses to everyone below.
    Thanks again!
    Laura

Do you think standing up for yourself helped you get back on track? I am glad you are back being so awesome.

363days wrote: »
    First snow in Tulsa! It is beautiful and so cold - realizing there are others in colder climates makes me feel like a "light weight". Thinking about triggers and realizing the counseling I've been receiving has helped me so much. I have had about 5 EMDR sessions, through Zoom, and it has helped to dig down and find out what is at the root of my sensitivity with people. I'm not "cured" but it has given me hope and I can already see my relationships improving, and my reactions to people lessening. I used to wake up in the morning and before the day even started I just felt sad - it hasn't happened in two weeks. I felt sad when reading the Beck book, but I know the reason, whereas before there just seemed to be sadness looming over me. I hope everyone has something magical in your day today!

I don’t particularly like winter but snowfall is so magical. To me counselling is a godsend. It has got me through some rough patches. It is so nice when you start to feel better. I am looking forward to reading the Beck book and I am going to order the workbook on eBay.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    x51xfbnqnpor.png

Please note that the top three team lost over 20 pounds each!!

This is very rare, especially in the Holiday season!!!

Way to go Challengers!!!!

gpsrysjmjg8d.png
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    CHECK IN: WEEK 2 (Saturday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽Calories /Tracking✔️
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    SAT 12/12: 13,817 (walking/running) + 17,000 (spin) + 9,612 (circuit training) = 40,429

Thank you @lelbarou @mari_moulin @lindamtuck & @littleflutterby for the positivity and support.

*Yesterday I stopped eating at 3pm. That's a first for me on a Saturday. I had "dinner" at 3pm and then did most of my workouts thereafter and I feel great this morning.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,571 Member
    Options
    CHECK IN: WEEK 2 (Saturday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽Calories /Tracking✔️
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    SAT 12/12: 13,817 (walking/running) + 17,000 (spin) + 9,612 (circuit training) = 40,429

Thank you @lelbarou @mari_moulin @lindamtuck & @littleflutterby for the positivity and support.

*Yesterday I stopped eating at 3pm. That's a first for me on a Saturday. I had "dinner" at 3pm and then did most of my workouts thereafter and I feel great this morning.

Love your quote! Especially the everything will work out. Great job on an awesome day!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,640 Member
    Options
    Gm all and happy Sunday.
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps
    Thursday- 45 mins kickboxing cardio
    Friday- 0
    Saturday - 15mins walk
    Sunday - 20mins walk.

Missing steps from you on 12/6 12/8 and 12/9..thanks :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    lcfa5317 wrote: »
    I think I have to stop recording steps for December. I’ve gotten too far behind. Lots of stress this month with mom sick and having to wrap up a semester of teaching. My mom seems to be improving, so hopefully things will get better. I’m going to drop food off at her door today. She lives an hour and a half away, so I’ve got everything packed and ready to go. I haven’t been losing weight, but at least I’m maintaining.
    I’ve been doing Zumba via Zoom and really like it. I enjoy the live sessions because I feel part of a group. Hugs to everyone struggling with Covid!

I completely understand ... I will keep you on the spread sheet that way you can continue when you are up to it .... so sorry you are under stress and that your mom is sick ... I hope things get better for you soon ..hugs
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Update on me .... migraine has now just turned into a slight headache which I can deal with ...thanks for all the concerns ....much appreciated <3<3<3
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,571 Member
    Options
    Saturday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Water:✅
    Steps: 6,500
    Sleep: ❌
    DBF: 0

I am going to take @iHUSTLE4MUSCLE quote today to heart especially that everything will workout. I did way overeat yesterday but my binges are getting smaller. Progress! My goal today is to not binge or overeat. Just one day and I can do it.

My granddaughter came over to help me last night.we got some of the cupboards that I can’t reach done and my husband will help me today with the rest. We didn’t get to the furniture store yesterday so we are going very soon.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

• Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    iradi8 wrote: »
    @Tazaria87 You are doing amazing!

Thank you!!
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post December 12
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9029
    Exercise 30min Treadmill

Like I posted on my weigh in, yesterday was a day of watching football with my parents and then wrapping Christmas presents. I got all the presents wrapped that aren't for my kids. They were around so I couldn't pull out anything for them. I felt very accomplished though getting everything else done. I hopped on the treadmill at night to get the rest of my steps in and then settled into the couch to watch something with my husband. I just had a great feeling about how the day went and it felt nice.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 - sorry about your headaches. Here are my steps for the week if you are updating, if not, don't worry about it

12/6: 10027
    12/7: 10010
    12/8: 9870
    12/9: 5444
    12/10: 6939
    12/11: 5668
    12/12: 4186

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Congrats Team Downsizers for being over 70% this week!! You guys rock!! B)

:star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

n7xmr7e3vqg7.png
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    I am missing steps from the following people...Please get them in as soon as you can

@Z1ORtza 12/7-12/12
    @888Angie888 12/11 & 12/12
    @rlaskey2 12/11 & 12/12
    @Bluetail6 12/11 & 12/12
    @mari_moulin 12/12
    @363 Days 12/10-12/12
    @28Haveitall2020 12/6, 12/8, 12/9
    Nancy 12/12
    @shortyjmorgan1 12/8 -12/12
    @draby2011 12/8-12/12
    @scribb 12/6, 12/11 & 12/12
    @Beautyofdreams 12/7- 12/12

I apologize if you turned in your steps and I missed it due to having a migraine ..not a great week for me

Thanks for your cooperation :)
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    CW 212

I took the weekend off from working out.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Steps

12/6. 3,585
    12/11. 18,311
    12/12. 3,166
This discussion has been closed.