Downsizers - December 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    No matter what is going on, you always take the time to cheer others on. Thank you!!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope it passes quickly, and you feel better soon.

@iHUSTLE4MUSCLE
    I love the tracker!! I am going to look these up. Maybe put one on my fridge or something. Somewhere I can see it all the time & don't have to be online and open a book to see it. Love it. :)
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Username : mari_moulin
    Weigh-in Day : Saturday
    Weigh-in week : 3
    Previous weight : 197.2
    Current weight : 195.8

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Sat 12/12 - 13,462
    Sun - 9,562
    Mon - 9,390
    Tue - 10,924
    Wed - 19,332
    Thu - 12,566
    Fri - 21,516
    Sat - coming soon
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,528 Member
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    12/16 7,152
    12/17 10,979

I haven’t worked out in two days and I feel so lazy. My back felt better yesterday then I was putting air in the kids blow up sled and felt something pull again. Feels better again today so if I can gather the energy I may try a stretching video. I probably need an alignment at the chiropractor, this happens to me every once in a while and small injuries keep happening. I had a massage scheduled forever for yesterday as a treat to myself before the kids are off for so long but the snow storm canceled that. I can’t get in now until the 29th.

I like this meal plan thus far this week, my meals as much healthier, low calorie and low carb. Snacking still needs work.

Take care of your back! The 29th will be here before you know it and you will have your massage.
    Scorpiogirl70
    Checkin in 12/18
    Weigh in on Fridays.

Weigh in
    PW: 211.4 pounds
    CW: 210.0 pounds
    Loss: 0.12 lbs

steps 2232

Awesome loss!
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Just coming in for a quick 2 day update. It's been a whirlwind of a couple of days with shopping, family time, and holiday preparations!
    Tracked and stayed under calorie both yesterday and today.
    Steps
    12/17 2947
    12/18 8100

It is a busy time of year! Great job staying under those calories.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    lelbarou wrote: »
    Check in for December 16, 17 and 18
    December 16
    track - yes
    exercise - knee clinic
    steps - 4682

Check in for Dec. 17 and Dec. 18
    track - yes
    exercise - yes (walk on both days)
    Steps - didn't wear my fitbit both days, but I estimate 8000 steps or so
    (My walk is about 7000 steps - but I don't do much more as I was teaching sitting down)

Well. It has been tough. Last night or yesterday I just wanted to binge and drink. I didn't do it but it was so tough. I have real problems managing stress and sometimes just emotions. I'm looking at the scale and nothing is happening. My weigh in isn't till Monday, but at my size and weight I should be losing quite fast and I was before so this is frustrating especially since I fought so hard not to binge. I guess I have to remind myself it is a long term goal and with or without weight loss, not binging is a big success.

I got a call regarding the sleep study and I have severe sleep apnea. In 5 hours, they said I stopped breathing 16 times and the rest of the time my oxygen levels were low. I have to call the company supplying the equipment to make a time to set it up. I'm really tired of having so many medical issues, but often they are weight related so it comes back to managing weight.

Congrats on not binging. Don’t get frustrated with the scale. You have had some big losses lately. Maybe your body is adjusting and the scale will move again.

@lindamtuck2018

Username : mari_moulin
    Weigh-in Day : Saturday
    Weigh-in week : 3
    Previous weight : 197.2
    Current weight : 195.8

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Sat 12/12 - 13,462
    Sun - 9,562
    Mon - 9,390
    Tue - 10,924
    Wed - 19,332
    Thu - 12,566
    Fri - 21,516
    Sat - coming soon

Way to go Mari!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Friday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Water: ✅
    Steps: 3,591
    Sleep: ❌
    DBF: 0

I spent most of yesterday ordering things online. One more trip to the furniture store and we will have everything on that front. Only thing left are curtains and small items. My granddaughter is coming to help us today. I think packing and stuff should count for exercise.

I am off grocery shopping very soon. Will check in later for weights and any new posts.

• 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Sorry, that I have not participated for the last week. My boyfriend died of covid pneumonia on his 63rd birthday on December 9th. The funeral and burial were yesterday. It just doesn't seem real yet. We always talked to each other at least three times a day. I will miss the sound of his voice the most.

Dec. 13 weigh in: 162.8
    I have over eaten and not slept nor exercised for the past week. Will try to start some semblance of routine today to while I work through the grief.

What a tragedy and a reminder at how fast we can lose those we love. You are in my prayers.
  • 363days
    Options
    @iHUSTLE4MUSCLE
    thanks for sharing that link again. It looks very simple to use.
  • 363days
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

Bluetail6
    Thursday
    PW: 171
    CW: 168.2
    LTD: 25.8

I have hit my personal December goal early. I wanted to be under 170 lbs., by 12/31. I still have 30+ lbs. to go. It has taken me 3.5 months to get here. I'm really happy that I truly believed I could get here and beyond. I got here, and I'm going beyond!! :):)
    What an awesome job you've done and an inspiration to others. Congrats!

• 363days
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 There is such a different feeling between over-eating and binging - I never used to distinguish between the two but there is power in not letting it slip to a binge. Pizza always adds a couple of pounds to the scale, for me, for a couple of days. I hope your appointment went well.
  • 363days
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Friday weigh in
    pw 169
    cw 169.4

Is it ok to weigh in a day early next week, on Thursday since I will be offline? I'm going to make the assumption that it is and turn it in next Thursday.

• 4newrunner22
    4newrunner22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Username: 4newrunner22
    Weigh in Day: Sat
    Previous Weight: 225.4
    Current Weight: 2254
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    User: cesse47
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday

Previous weight: 295.6
    Current weight: 295.0

STEPS -- 3000 each day this past week

Happy Holidays Everyone!! :)
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    CHECK IN: WEEK 3 (Friday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽Calories /Tracking ❌
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    FRI 12/18: 7,953 + 9,790 = 17,743

*Had cake and popcorn last night. This week is harder because my kids are out of school for holiday break until the new year.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,243 Member
    Options
    CHECK IN: WEEK 3 (Friday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽Calories /Tracking ❌
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    FRI 12/18: 7,953 + 9,790 = 17,743

*Had cake and popcorn last night. This week is harder because my kids are out of school for holiday break until the new year.

Great job on your awesome steps...Looking forward to returning to my walks so I can come close to you again :p
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,243 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 201.2
    CW 197
    Loss w/ MFP since 4/17/20 73lbs
    LTD 126lbs

I could seriously not be any happier about weigh in this week. I reached my goal of being below 200 by the end of the year a couple of weeks early! Losing weight during the holiday season was something I thought was impossible in the past. I'm so proud of myself. I haven't seen a 1 at the beginning of my weight since I was 12. It's basically uncharted territory from here on out!

Amazing job ....Congrats :) .... I am so looking forward to the day I see a 1 on the scale .... it has been awhile for me too
This discussion has been closed.