Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,863 Member
    Options
    Food logged.
    Under calorie budget.
    Drank 128 oz water.
    Poor sleep. Too many carbs and I am up all night. Got to go easy on the holiday sweets.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 walked outside for 3.06miles. Got to enjoy the last warm day of the year. It was 42 degrees here. By Christmas eve the wind chills will be below zero for the next few days. Rec center is closing Christmas eve until December 28th. May have a hard time getting in exercise. Goal until 2021 is to maintain weight and not go overboard on holiday goodies.

@lindamtuck2018 So sorry that you are ill. I hope that you recover soon and that your lockdown doesn't last long. A pool sounds wonderful.

I need how long you walked ..thanks :)
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    CHECK IN: WEEK 4 (Tuesday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽 Calories /Tracking ✔️
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    TUES. 12/22: 16,250 (spin) + 17,024 = 33,274
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I am truly sorry I haven’t been commenting on your posts. It appears I have bronchitis and it has really knocked me down this time. I am running a low grade fever so I am required to get the covid test. I have one booked for Christmas Eve as this was the earliest available. We definitely won’t be seeing the kids and grandkids this week. This does upset me but I am more worried about the move. I am not allowed to leave the house until I am 24 hours symptom free and have a negative covid test.

I am going back to rest and when I get up I will try to comment on the posts. I am here cheering you on.

So very sorry to hear this. Please don't worry about commenting. Just take care of yourself. Praying your C-19 test is negative. Also, that you get over your bronchitis swiftly. I have had bronchitis 2x in my life. All can remember is the barking cough. No fun. <3<3
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    iradi8 wrote: »
    iradi8
    Tuesday
    PW: 214.7
    CW: 214.0
    LTD: 38.6 pounds

I was on vacation with my family for a whole week. We got back home late Saturday night. We drove to a cabin in the mountains (almost 11 hours each way). We did a couple of long 5 mile/5 hour hikes. It felt good to not struggle on those long, uphill hikes. We also walked the dogs on a two-mile trail and did short daily walks with them. I had a lot of steps that week. I even came in second for our step challenge this week:)

I logged everything I ate, but I did not stress about food. I did not want to be uptight and worried on our much-needed family vacation. My family wanted ice cream, cookies, chips, etc. in the cabin. I had some, but did not binge or overeat those things. I was uncomfortable only once or twice due to the food and eating more than I am now used to. I did not go crazy with the food though! Usually vacation and the car rides are a free-for-all with food for me. This time, I had a lot of good food, but I tried to eat reasonably and not go overboard every single day. I think I was over my 1800 calories every day or just about every day, but it was much, much less than in the past.

I brought my scale with me but only weighed twice. The first time, on the third day, I was up about three pounds and the second time, on the fifth day, I was up another two. I did not weigh again after that until the morning after we were home. A lot of it was fluid because it is gone.

Sunday morning, I was back on track. Last night, I had a very small, outdoor Christmas gathering to go to with three friends that I have not seen since March. I had a small portion of the salad, soup, beans/rice and dessert. It felt good to CHOOSE to eat smaller portions! My friends noticed that I had lost weight and respectfully and quietly told me so. One of them had also lost about 35 pounds as well! I normally do not like for people to comment on my weight or to get excited that I lost weight. It's a struggle, but for some reason last night I was okay talking about it. I am happy about that.

I didn't plan to write a short story here on my weigh-in day for the week. LOL. I am proud of myself for getting right back on track. In the past, a week away and eating too much would have sent me into a downward spiral from which I usually wouldn't recover. Thanks to everyone here for choosing to be here! It really helps:)

Sounds like an awesome trip. You managed your food by tracking but didn’t binge on the junk food. That’s sounds like a win. You should be proud of yourself. You did everything right and that is very inspiring.

Food logged.
    Under calorie budget.
    Drank 128 oz water.
    Poor sleep. Too many carbs and I am up all night. Got to go easy on the holiday sweets.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 walked outside for 3.06miles. Got to enjoy the last warm day of the year. It was 42 degrees here. By Christmas eve the wind chills will be below zero for the next few days. Rec center is closing Christmas eve until December 28th. May have a hard time getting in exercise. Goal until 2021 is to maintain weight and not go overboard on holiday goodies.

@lindamtuck2018 So sorry that you are ill. I hope that you recover soon and that your lockdown doesn't last long. A pool sounds wonderful.

I love your goal for the rest of the year.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    [/quote]
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    CHECK IN: WEEK 4 (Tuesday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽 Calories /Tracking ✔️
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    TUES. 12/22: 16,250 (spin) + 17,024 = 33,274

Another stellar day!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    I am going for my covid test this morning. I was able to book in on a cancellation. My cough doesn’t seem to be as bad. I am still totally exhausted and it is hard to breathe. I didn’t sleep well last night as my body was saying sleep and my mind was saying no. The move is sitting heavy on my mind in regards to what will happen if I am still not well next week. I know it will work out as it always does. I am going back to bed for awhile.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Yesterday

Exercise min 56
    Stand hours 15
    Steps 10,286
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    CW :186.6
    PW: 187
    SW: 187.2
    LTD: .6

Steps
    12/20 9,488
    12/21 9,776
    12/22 9,820

My Fitbit has been giving me issues staying connected again let’s hope this current fix says because it is super annoying.

Praying I can stay focused these next couple of days. I am letting my husband cook Xmas breakfast and dinner since I have been doing so much cooking with this meal plan. I plan to skip his breakfast or just have a tiny bit because it is not healthy in the least but it is his family’s tradition:

• iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Ugh. So sorry you're not feeling well. Hope your C-19 test is negative. Moving can be so stressful. It's a lot this week. Hugs to you.

@rlaskey2
    It is definitely annoying when the Fitbit acts up or the battery goes dead! We have a Christmas morning food tradition that is not healthy in the least either. Since it's Christmas, I'll be eating it but I will have a smaller portion:)

@eaturpasta
    Love your screen name:) Sounds like it's one of those days! I'm sorry, but I laughed when I read what your husband did. Hope the day starts to get better for you!

• iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    12/22 Steps 13,151
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 12/22: 17,402

1. No snooze✔️
    2. Steps✔️
    3. Meditate✔️
    4. Within calories✔️
    5. Exercise ✔️

The rest of the week is going to be a challenge--already gave in to the snooze button this morning. 😉Need to find some time to make up for this morning's missed exercise.

Happy Holidays!
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 today 45 mins low impact cardio kickboxing.
    Goodnight.
    @lindamtuck2018 hope you are feeling better?
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 I hope the test is negative, and you feel better very soon! <3
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    Options
    Just got home from a 6.11 mile walk ....I have decided to try the 30 day shred again by Jillian Michael's come the 1st and if I am not too sore to also go on walks with Aspen :) It is time to incorporate strength training :)

That sounds great Megan. I am still trying find a plan for the new year. I'm finishing a 4 week strength program this week and would like to start something new. I've heard that Beachbody programs, LIIFT4 and PX90 are really good, but extremely challenging.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,863 Member
    Options
    Just got home from a 6.11 mile walk ....I have decided to try the 30 day shred again by Jillian Michael's come the 1st and if I am not too sore to also go on walks with Aspen :) It is time to incorporate strength training :)

That sounds great Megan. I am still trying find a plan for the new year. I'm finishing a 4 week strength program this week and would like to start something new. I've heard that Beachbody programs, LIIFT4 and PX90 are really good, but extremely challenging.

Thanks ... I have a few BeachyBody programs ... I love Shawn T's Rockin Abs, Hip Hop Abs and Cize ...I also have Slim in 6 which I did a while back and had great success :)
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    ScorpioGirl70
    Weigh in on Friday
    My checkin yesterday didn't save? Oh well, guess that happens on the phone once in awhile.

checkin for yesterday 12/22
    Steps 2471

Today checkin 12/23
    Steps 6256

My daughter headed back to TN this evening. It has been a fun but exhausting few days, trying to make up for a 1.5 years of not seeing each other, thanks to Covid and her not being able to come home this past spring or summer.
This discussion has been closed.