Calm app

Options
bebeisfit
bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
edited December 2020 in Social Groups
Several members have said they are using Calm.

I downloaded the app and didn't realize you have to pay for it after the free 7 days. I'm ok with paying but was going to wait before logging in my cc info.

Then I checked my spam folder.. and there was an offer for 40% off your first year.

Just an fyi if you are interested in the app.

Replies

• lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    I think there used to be a way to use it free beyond that, but that the meditations were more limited. (I subscribed awhile ago, so am not surprised it would have changed.) I'm pretty sure I did a 30 day thing before paying.
  • runrmomma
    runrmomma Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I adore the Calm App! I swear by the Sleep Stories....I listen to the same one over and over because I never make it halfway through before falling asleep. :smiley: I never though bedtime stories would work for me but they really do!
  • age_is_just_a_number
    Options
    Believe it or not, my employer gives all employees the Calm app for free (they pay for a company wide subscription). I used it when I was commuting to work. But since COVID haven’t been using it. I should dust it off for 2021!
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    I was being very good about it earlier in the year, but when first staying home in March concentrating on my breathing stressed me out and I quit using it at all. Started again in Nov and now have a 47 day streak.
  • LifeILuvUFeelinGroovy
    Options
    I have the calm app and love the sleep stories! I know sleep music is good, but it doesn't occupy my racing mind enough, but the sleep stories take my brain in another directions and they are just boring enough (LOL) to put me to sleep!