10-15 pounds to lose!!

Options
2»

Replies

• CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    @weatherking2019 - you’re definitely on the right track!! Great job! Inspiring!
  • kimmer1969
    kimmer1969 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How many days a week are you lifting weights? Your abs look great!
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    kimmer1969 wrote: »
    How many days a week are you lifting weights? Your abs look great!

Thank you!!!!
    I’m lifting only at Orangetheory. It’s almost everyday but 20 min max.

I see a lot more definition on arms and shoulders. Still working on abs. I think women need to lower body fat to show the muscles.

Today compared to this summer.
    lfw4jaqjd8o8.jpeg

• kimmer1969
    Options
    Are you watching your carbs? Or what are eating on a daily basis?
  • weatherking2019
    Options
    kimmer1969 wrote: »
    Are you watching your carbs? Or what are eating on a daily basis?
    Hi! I friended you so you can see my food intake. Not so low on carbs but I tweak it here and there.
    I definitely try to go heavy on protein. It helps with recovery and builds muscles.
  • kimmer1969
    Options
    thank you!!
  • serena56
    serena56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi - I have been on the same boat. Struggling over the past 9 months to consistently be at my goal weight (117-120 pounds). I am fluctuating between 125 - 127 pounds. I've experimented with Slow carb (Tim Ferriss), Keto to vegan to intuitive eating. I practice intermittent fasting daily and have had the best success with Keto+fasting, but found it was not sustainable for my lifestyle, I put the weight I lost back on within the next few weeks.

This month, December, I have restarted my efforts. I will continue 18/6 fasting method for 4 days per week and 16/8 for remaining 3 days, alternating between them.

I will aim to eat at 1450 cals 5 days, 1700 cals 2 days - to avoid slowing metabolism

Trying out Low carb style (staying away from refined sugar and processed food)

Here is a great website that will help you calculate your macros depending on your dietary preference (Keto, Mediterranean, Vegetarian, etc...)

PrecisionNutrition-MacroPortionCalculations

Good Luck!
  • kimmer1969
    Options
    I appreciate you sharing the website that will help calculate macros.
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    @serena56 how did you do with the low carb and changing your caloric intake?
  • kimmer1969
    Options
    I didn't stick to the low carb as much as I should of. I watch my calories more.
  • weatherking2019
    Options
    @serena56 thanks for the link! I checked it out. Looks like I’m eating less than what i should. Going try upping my calories for a bit to see if it helps.