tsp2xfb53pta.jpeg
  • lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    lckiehl
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    PW: 188.7
    CW: 186.9
    LTD: 20.1

This was a great week for me! I was feeling super motivated and got 5 resistance training days in. I know that made a big difference in my loss since I am continuing to eat quite a bit to fuel my workouts. I hope this motivation phase sticks around for a while. Have a great week everyone!
  • tiataleah
    tiataleah Posts: 22 Member
    Username: tiataleah
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    PW: 214.2
    CW: 212.8
    Highest weight: 223
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    ATTENTION!!!

There is a new function on our spreadsheet that will calculate your total loss for celebration purposes. We are missing few highest weights. If you don't mind sharing, please post or message me your highest weight.

@hipari
    @coopchanaz
    @iamworthy14
    @peachplace
    @LaurieWrobo
    @KittyInBoots17
    @imgwendolyn2015
    @leni1us
    @machchic
    @Be_theBest_Me

My highest ever weight was 166 in May 2020 (ugh, lockdown!)
  • Aetheldreda
    boehle wrote: »

Posted on Sunday? However, here it is 😊

Aetheldreda
    Sunday
    PW 150.3
    CW 149
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    What's one thing that makes you feel better about yourself that others your age may find silly??

Mines TikTok 😂😂
    It won't let me share the video but if you can look me up if you want, lady_brat82
  • boehle

Aetheldreda
    Sunday
    PW 150.3
    CW 149

It's common we miss things with intros. Thank you!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Below are the remining members we don't have original, heaviest weight on. If you would like to participate, please let me know.

@coopchanaz
    @iamworthy14
    @peachplace
    @KittyInBoots17
    @leni1us
    @Be_theBest_Me
  • Aetheldreda

Aetheldreda
    Sunday
    PW 150.3
    CW 149

It's common we miss things with intros. Thank you!

Thank you 😊
  • Beka3695
    I feel like I've been caught up in admin stuff here and not really participating...

I am back in Florida where my eating is typically more on point. I don't find myself binging here like I do when I'm in Georgia. I weighted Sunday and was 176 and some change. Today I am back to my Friday weigh in. I know sodium and carbs have a lot to do with the fluctuation, but there were extra calories. My personal goal is to be under 170 by Saturday's weigh in.

@KelGen02 and @boehle have been holding my hand as I get back in the swing of things. You really need friends that you an depend on during this journey!!!

I am so excited to see what January brings! I have a feeling this month is going to be AMAZING!!!!
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    We got you 💪
    I feel like I've been caught up in admin stuff here and not really participating...

I am back in Florida where my eating is typically more on point. I don't find myself binging here like I do when I'm in Georgia. I weighted Sunday and was 176 and some change. Today I am back to my Friday weigh in. I know sodium and carbs have a lot to do with the fluctuation, but there were extra calories. My personal goal is to be under 170 by Saturday's weigh in.

@KelGen02 and @boehle have been holding my hand as I get back in the swing of things. You really need friends that you an depend on during this journey!!!

I am so excited to see what January brings! I have a feeling this month is going to be AMAZING!!!!

• fsennett
    fsennett Posts: 32 Member

Current Weight: 216.6
    I did a delayed Christmas with my family so we could quarantine and did not do well with food. Now that I’m back on a normal schedule, I’m hoping to get rolling!
  • Fat2Fit_Kat
    Fat2Fit_Kat Posts: 16 Member

Hello! I also posted on Sunday, January 3rd. Here is a repeat of my weights:

Username: Fit2FatKat
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 165.4
    CW (Current Weight): 164.6

• Beka3695
    Thank you guys for the reposts. We have several new members this month and first of the month is always a bit off, too.

Bare with us.... we are getting there!!!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    @boehle - I think your list is off or someone logged the weights between your post and now - my weigh-in from Sunday the 3rd is marked insightful and logged in the spreadsheet.
  • Beka3695
    hipari wrote: »
    @boehle - I think your list is off or someone logged the weights between your post and now - my weigh-in from Sunday the 3rd is marked insightful and logged in the spreadsheet.

Sorry, my fault. I went back thru all the posts last night and found the missing ones. You have been posted. It looks like we missed an entire page. This is the same page the other ladies were on, too

I promise we are getting our stuff together😊
  • squeakmnm41
    squeakmnm41 Posts: 29 Member
    Tracking. Iweigh on Saturdays.
  • squeakmnm41
    squeakmnm41 Posts: 29 Member
    A suggestion. Maybe create a spreadsheet where we can log weights in individually.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    ATTENTION!!!

There is a new function on our spreadsheet that will calculate your total loss for celebration purposes. We are missing few highest weights. If you don't mind sharing, please post or message me your highest weight.

@hipari
    @coopchanaz
    @iamworthy14
    @peachplace
    @LaurieWrobo
    @KittyInBoots17
    @imgwendolyn2015
    @leni1us
    @machchic
    @Be_theBest_Me

My highest weight was 214

Mine of all time 265
    When I began the 3rd journey 9 years ago I was 256. When I decided to join mfp I was 205 been a yo yo since!! Lowest in 9 years was 160. Currently 180....goal is 150 for now.....when I get there I wanna keep going!!!
  • Beka3695
    Ok, we have you as a Sunday weigh in... I’ll get your day changed to Saturday.
    Tracking. Iweigh on Saturdays.

• Beka3695
    A suggestion. Maybe create a spreadsheet where we can log weights in individually.

This was attempted several years ago. With 200+ people having access to a spreadsheet, it is a full time job correcting where someone messes up the formulas. This is why only captains and mods have access.

First of a new year always has a few hiccups... it will get smoother.
  • boehle

This was attempted several years ago. With 200+ people having access to a spreadsheet, it is a full time job correcting where someone messes up the formulas. This is why only captains and mods have access.

First of a new year always has a few hiccups... it will get smoother.

As Beka noted.... the 1st week is always crazy... let alone the first week of a new year. Plus we have over 30 members this month. Sorry on the ones I missed and needed reposted. Gotta remember though, we do this because we love the group and want us all to do and be better. We are not paid for this. I for one work 2 jobs, so sometimes I am not as present as Id like to be.
  • Beka3695
    Weigh in Wednesday:
    PW: 152.0
    CW: 153.4

Well, this is not the way to go. But I'm having stomach issues and not sure WTH is going on w/my digestive system- I feel bloated and upset; hopefully, this works itself out - I have been consistent with my workouts and tracking what I'm eating-maybe too many veggies-my stomach doesn't take kindly to having too much fiber intake.

Sorry☹

No apologies!!! Take care of yourself!!!! Try some magnesium citrate. It works wonders for me for occasional bloat and to get things moving again. I like the gummies because I’m a child and can’t take a real vitamin
  • boehle
    Weigh in Wednesday:
    PW: 152.0
    CW: 153.4

Well, this is not the way to go. But I'm having stomach issues and not sure WTH is going on w/my digestive system- I feel bloated and upset; hopefully, this works itself out - I have been consistent with my workouts and tracking what I'm eating-maybe too many veggies-my stomach doesn't take kindly to having too much fiber intake.

Sorry☹

No apologies!!! Take care of yourself!!!! Try some magnesium citrate. It works wonders for me for occasional bloat and to get things moving again. I like the gummies because I’m a child and can’t take a real vitamin

I 2nd the gummies and you can usually find them on Amazon for a BOGO deal. The taste is kinda tart to me but def help with some bloating.
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Weigh In Wednesday:

KittyInBoots17:
    PW:233.0
    CW: 236.2

This is my first weigh in for the new year. I'm actually happy with it. I expected worse after the holiday eating! So yay for me. LOL.

This discussion has been closed.