hope you feel better soon

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Way to go @lamlamsmakeover!
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. I did strength training for 60 minutes and skied for two hours.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes. 1200/1380
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes I did.
    Passes remaining: 3
    Here is a small glimpse of my day. The resort we're staying at has a game room, and in that game room there's a piano that people can play (and wipe down when finished, just like the games). We pass the game room twice a day (to and from the gym). While passing this game room he said "No one is in there but an employee at the moment. This won't take but a minute. I can't help myself...I have to go play that piano. Then we will go workout." It's those little things that make life worth while. ๐Ÿ˜Š A small detour should never stop you from your destination/or goals. You may get off track from time to time, but get back at it! Whether it's the next meal, or the next day keep going! You got this! I believe in you!
    th5upfzyiffe.jpg

This very beautiful message gave me goosebumps! I want to become a writer someday and girl, you got the gift too! I LOVE all your posts of encouragement, support, empathy, love, etc...PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @Chinkiri I've missed you so much!! How are you and what is happening?
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @MaltedTea One of the things that I have had to get used to is when someone who has become very present in the UAC suddenly disappears without saying goodbye.
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Exercise: Active stretching in the morning and 43 minutes walking in the afternoon. I also had horse care time which was fun in desert dust.
    Calories: nice margin under my limit
    Tracking: good
  • RangerRickL
    Options
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,879 Member
    Options
    @Summerskier Thanks for sharing. I have that same history of giving up when I hit a stumble and that has tended to not end well. I agree this challenge is a great tool to help retain focus. <3

@Dory_42 What an awesome measurement of what youโ€™ve accomplished!

@stella7x7 Hope you feel better!

@MaltedTea But at least there are also those new faces that have made it this far. Almost to the half way point! :)
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    e5b5bo93glse.png
    Too many people drop out of the UAC because they have too many Pass days.

Yesterday, @IamIamsmakeover posted that although she was over the 3 Pass days that she would continue to post. She wants to stay accountable!!!
    She is not letting anyone (including herself) stop her.

Keep focused on your goals. Don't give up on yourself!!

Wow, is this not the truth right here! I second @lamlamsmakeover on the post that they decided to keep on going! I agree with @MaltedTea that I have noticed the month started with 6 pages and dropped to a measly 2! When I first saw the 6 pages, I was annoyed at first, to be honest! I thought, now it will take me more time to read through posts! Now that there are only 2 pages, I am quite sad! I enjoy reading all the posts, and I give each person an inspiring, insightful, like, hug, informative checkmark each day I read them! I do not say this to give a pat on my back! I say this so that you know how important all the posts are to me! Each person has something valuable to teach us or needs comfort, support, encouragement, or a hug from the group! Today almost all of you received an inspiring checkmark from me! Thank UAC group for always INSPIRING ME TO STRIVE TO BE THE BEST ME POSSIBLE!
    @RangerRickL Thank you, as usual, for a great opener to get the group talking! I did send you a PM about the books from your office. I do not know if you saw it in your mailbox?