January 9 Sign In

124»

Replies

• SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Weekends for me is usually when I get to spend time with just the fiance while one of the grandma's babysit and we get our chores done and usually go out for date time. It's also one of our busiest days but generally a great time.

We saw my fiance's grandma for the first time since she got out of the hospital due to a hernia causing a blockage, she had got some surgery but staying strong so it was nice to see her doing well.
  • allisond8
    allisond8 Posts: 39 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No

1st pass day used
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member

Weekends for me is usually when I get to spend time with just the fiance while one of the grandma's babysit and we get our chores done and usually go out for date time. It's also one of our busiest days but generally a great time.

We saw my fiance's grandma for the first time since she got out of the hospital due to a hernia causing a blockage, she had got some surgery but staying strong so it was nice to see her doing well.

Glad to hear Simon that Grandma is doing well!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (bike and tread in a.m. and outside walk in p.m.)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? NO
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? NO

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,281 Member
    January 9, 2021

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @BittersweetVita Don't give up! Just keep tracking and reporting in. You will feel better healthy than not healthy.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    Jan 9
    ✅✅✅
  • RangerRickL
    @josefinejem Congratulations and you are still on the right path!
  • LJ_Cork
    LJ_Cork Posts: 45 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - walk with the kids
    Pass days 1/3
  • fossil9078
    fossil9078 Posts: 130 Member
    Day 1 Pass
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    y25ycj1zuhr6.png
    Some team members work on the weekend. Some members rest on the weekend. What does a weekend mean to you?

Weekend is the time I take my kids out there in the nature. Not just for picknick- if such, we need to bike 🚴‍♀️ there. Better yet, a little climb is involved 😉, somewhere in the mountains 🥰.

This time we took the 🛷 with us 😉. Went up and down the hill with the Kids, for their sake and in order not to freeze at the bottom of the hill just watching. My aching tooth was puslating... 🤷‍♀️ We had fun, though.

I don't know why I seem to eat all back when hiking. Well, I might have underestimated the burn. However, because I was just so close to the limit (under), I will use as intended one pass. All good! 👍
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Yes x 3! 30 minute run/walk
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Yes, yes and yes
    Working the weekend to meet some deadlines that are coming up next week but still getting in exercise and healthy living.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited January 2021
    @RangerRickL I know I posted on this date, but I can't find it. I had 3 x Yes and I commented about being retired and having every day off, that my husband was still working, etc.

I don't know where my post went!
  • RangerRickL
    @bellesouth MFP does not invest enough in their software platform. No worries! You are okay!!
  • RangerRickL
    @bellesouth18 MFP does not invest enough in their software platform. No worries. You doing fine.