Saturday
    PW 193.6
    CW 191.2
    Loss w/ MFP since 4/17/20 78.8lbs
    LTD 131.8lbs
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin Aww, that is so nice your husband recognizes everything you do and like others, I'm tired just hearing about it. Congrats on your weight loss!
    @Z10Rtza Oh, good for you! I just took my first Norwegian tutor session yesterday and I felt like it expande3d my world! I am so excited and it gives me something to look forward to. In case anyone is interested, I used the site Preply and the tutor was only 15 us dollars. There are different prices depending on the person. He showed me the Norwegian National TV station that has movies, etc., sites where I can hear translations, and gave me good tips to learn. I hope you are enjoying your course as much and can find ways to make it easier. You have a good motivation for learning, it sounds.
  • DawnCumm
    DawnCumm Posts: 212 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Weigh Day Saturday
    CW: 155
    PW: 156
    YTD: 1.0
    LTD: 100

Stayed under my calories of 1200 all but two days, so thinking I need to manage that more. I really would like to lose two per week during the challenge but I will take the one.
  • DawnCumm
    DawnCumm Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    DawnCumm wrote: »
    Weigh Day Saturday
    CW: 155
    PW: 156
    YTD: 1.0
    LTD: 100

Stayed under my calories of 1200 all but two days, so thinking I need to manage that more. I really would like to lose two per week during the challenge but I will take the one.

Had to update my LTD. : )
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options

I think if I am remembering correctly Friday is your cheat day. If so, tell us what a cheat day means for you if you?

I did have my cheat meal for dinner last night. With my walking workout deficit yesterday, it still put me over calories. Today I am back on it though.

I had beef tacos last night. I make the meat in the pressure cooker (on saute mode) and it's so fast and easy. I add olive oil, black beans, kidney beans, mushrooms, spinach, onion, tomatoes and jalapeño in with taco seasoning and some nutritional yeast flakes (to bind it). So my kids get a big hit of vegetables without knowing it! I used low carb, high fiber soft tortillas, top it with some spicy salsa, avocado and swap out sour cream with fat free plain greek yogurt.

Have a great weekend😁
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    User: cesse47
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday

Previous weight: 297.6
    Current weight: 298.1 gain 0.5

STEPS -- 3000 each day this past week

Last week reorganized my exercise area so it's usable again. started back up with Richard Simmon's stretches and chair yoga with Sherry Zak Morris ... did every day. Thought my eating was on track ... but, evidently messed up somewhere. Bummer!!!

Plan to meal plan for next week today; order needed groceries for delivery. Then, strict enforcement of weigh, measure, drink water, exercise ... yada yada yada. Still a major struggle. What's different is that I haven't quit; keep trying.

Have a great week y'all!! :smile:
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 14,821

Skipped my scheduled core workout yesterday but walked instead. I will do it today and no walk since it is raining.
  • 363days
    Options
    @cesse47 Congrats on following your plan, it sounds like you are off to a great start. Sometimes I gain weight not because of calories but because of food allergies (gluten, dairy, sugar, etc) Hope you get to the bottom of it.
  • 363days
    Options
    @dawncumm Way to go!
  • 363days
    Options
    @scribb enjoy your birthday big time!
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post January 15
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9150
    Exercise 39min Inc Dance Fit video

Tried a new video that kicked my butt a little bit haha. It's good though, to keep challenging myself and finding harder workouts. I also really want to get back into lifting weights. Not like before where it was 6 days a week, because I burnt myself out pretty hard, but a couple times a week would be nice.
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    scribb wrote: »
    Drinking a lot of my calories today for my birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    @scribb enjoy your birthday big time!

Thank you
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry that I have been MIA this week. This work schedule change has really screwed me up. I have not been tracking or weighing every day. I know daily weigh-ins aren't needed here but I do it for my health coach. My steps are low because I was in the pharmacy tent all week which is 10 hours of sitting and compounding vaccine over and over and over again. We get a couple of breaks so I try to sneak a few steps in but it's not enough. My water is low too but that is on purpose. We only have access to porta-potties which totally gross me out and I have decreased my intake. My goal was 90oz but I think I have been hitting at least 64oz. There were several days without tracking or with only partial tracking this week but I think that was a good thing. It kind of felt like a break that needed to happen and I feel reset and ready to go. That's a good thing because, my time at the vaccine POD has been extended to at least the end of the month.

Here are my biggest problems that I need to address. Any suggestions are appreciated.

1. Not getting enough sleep. Get up around 5:45am to leave by 6:30 and not getting home until 6:00pm. In order to get 8 hrs, I would need be asleep by 9:30pm which is not enough time to make dinner, spend time with the family and shower. I have trouble falling asleep knowing that I need to wake up early.
    2. Not quite awake (well rested) in the morning and forget to weigh-in or I snooze too much and don't leave enough time to make my sandwich for lunch. Making the night before is not an option because, I don't like soggy lettuce.
    3. I am not a morning person and cannot eat as soon as I wake up. When I am working I may or may not get a break depending on my assignment that day. So, I am completely skipping breakfast most days but I still have coffee with cream so it's not quite IF. This has led to me being hungry at lunch and heading for the free food which is not as healthy as what I have packed.
    4. Get home too late to cook.

Here is my plan for this week:
    1. Don't snooze.
    2. Pack my lunch every day and eat it.
    3. Make extra chicken on Sunday to have for dinner on Monday and Tuesday. Repeat on my day off, Wednesday, for Thursday and Friday.
    4. Stop at Starbucks on my way home and get a trenta green tea.

I didn't mean to write a novel but I needed to get all of that out. Hope everyone is doing well.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @scribb!🎉🎂
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 1/15: 11,785
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    13qv7w7ggxs2.png

Happy Birthday @scribb
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    check in for Jan. 16
    Logging - yes.
    Exercise - no ( not steps)

So, I decided to take a Covid test this morning. and I'm awaiting the results.
    I am hoping that I just have some kind of sinus or allergy issue since I am prone to that,
    but I should know for sure by tomorrow. If so, I can go out instead of waiting another week.

I hope everyone is keeping safe and well.
This discussion has been closed.