• GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    dewit wrote: »
    Ja_Kl wrote: »
    ///
    - Veganuary: ☑️
    - No added sugar: ☑️

@Ja_Kl, I so admire you for this! 🌺

Thanks, Rick and @SModa61 for the dance videos! I love to dance 💃, freestyle 🤦‍♀️. Hubs and I also went to 💃classes, right before the kids and we'd both love to do it again when they👼're grown up.

I had a bad day at work, but picked myself up in the afternoon, got off the chair and did my workout. I'm a new person since. Well, almost, can't 🧽off all my feelings. Someone tell me everything is going to be alright and I'll raise above.

Due to the workout, I'll see today as a good day, though I didn't log in my food until the afternoon 🤷‍♀️.

Love to all❣

Everything is going to be alright!
    <3
  • GigiDoma
    Exercise, yes. No bike ride but some cardio and a good walk
    Tracking, yes, but lots of estimating
    Calories, yes but see comments about estimates
    I'm visiting my son for a couple of days. I just had to come in spite of the lockdown rules. Call it essential support. Hence the estimates for food. I've also allowed myself a generous calorie budget for these days. I've been under 48 kg for 3 weeks now and could do with gaining a little.
    But I logged everything even the little chocolate treat.

Essential support is vital!
    :)
  • GigiDoma
    SModa61 wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Another late entry...

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Walking 'n errands (30), Skipping (10) TOTAL: 40 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 200*
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---
    * NOTE: Only counting half the walking calories

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (min 40%)? YES | 40%
    Pass Days Used: (JAN07)(JAN12)

And if we're talking about dancing - much to my delight - this uber-retro disco video happened to be shared in the main forums yesterday...

https://youtu.be/kl1LP81eSKY

@MaltedTea flashback to when I could wear 4 1/2” heels, and I think I owned a couple of those outfits. :p thanks for the memories. Disco was fun!

My favorite type of music! Every year for my birthday, my friends and I would go to Boogie Nights ( disco club ), take a limo there, stand on the top of the steps on the dance floor, and do our " car wash " routine! Thanks for posting this and making me smile today!
    <3
  • GigiDoma
    Date: 1/22
    Exercise: Just cleaning again! I have been told to lay off the exercise, getting too thin!
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Pass Days: 1 left
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,970 Member
    Jan 22
    ✅✅✅
    Tracked all
    <2K calories
    8200 steps
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    yes x 3.
    45 min hiit
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @Dory_42 I lived in Costa Rica Central America for a year of Spanish language study. I did not drink coffee before living there, but they are a coffee, sugarcane and banana culture. By the time that I left the country I had become a coffee drinker. Rose and I drink great coffee black, but not so great coffee gets the milk/sugar treatment.
    Guatemala has some great coffee too.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    @RangerRickL Yeah, my go to is black as well. I try to avoid the not so good option whenever possible.

Hmm, that must have been an amazing experience.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @Dory_42 it was a life-expanding year of living with a Costa Rican family. We also did 5.5 hours of language study Mon-Friday. It was exhausting but after a year, we were very comfortable with speaking, thinking and dreaming in Spanish.
    We loved the culture too!