Love Your Health: Feb 2021 Challenge

Options
baconslave
baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
Let's show some love to ourselves by selecting a goal that is going to further your health in some way, whether it be physical health or even mental health.

You could make sure your electrolyte levels are better.
Or commit to more exercise.
Or decide to forgo a bad habit you KNOW is hampering your health from being what it could.
Or start a good habit you've been putting off.
Or simply continue to focus on whatever health-conscious New Year's Resolution you made for last month.

And of course, hit dem Basics! :wink:
The Basics? Glad you asked:smirk:
  • Planning ahead!!!
  • Staying under carbs
  • Staying under calories
  • Logging and measuring
  • Getting in exercise/movement if that's one of your goals
  • Keeping an eye on electrolyte levels
  • Getting enough water
  • Planning ahead!!! Oh, wait. I said that already? Yes, I frickin' did. Because you must! "Failing to plan is planning to fail."

:heart: Love your health by "sprinting," (focusing hard and giving your all) for the whole month. It's only 28 days. :heart:
You've got this!

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,131 Member
    Options
    For February I plan to resume to my walking and get 20,000 steps(now that I am feeling better finally) ...Continue to eat Keto and drink 120 ounces of water
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    For February I will retain my logging, carb and calorie deficit goals plus commit to more exercise. I want to add something else but can't put my finger on it just yet. Maybe I just need to retool and define what I have a little better.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Goals - I'm planning to log daily:

Lean Beast
    Daily Calories
    100g protein
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    My goals will stay consistent from January with staying under calorie goal and at least 100g of protein a day. I’ll continue to watch carbs but don’t have a daily goal to meet. I’d like to shed a pound a week.
  • Kckgirl
    Kckgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goal is to follow my plan every day. EVERY day. No cheat meals (which turn into cheat a cheat day, then a cheat weekend...). 28 days at or under my carb goal!
  • GigiDeborah
    GigiDeborah Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stay consistent. Follow through with hitting my macros and planning ahead.
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    February Goals
    1) Log all food daily
    2) Keep carbs 45 or under
    3) Daily calorie deficit of 500
    4) Exercise 45 min daily

Feb SW 171.5
    GW 167

Loving my health, annual mammo this morning ✔
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Ok! 7:30 PM here so I feel safe posting results for day one!

Carbs: 11 grams ✅
    Exercise: C210K W1D1———-AGAIN (I need to actually finish this dumb thing for once) ✅
    House: Cleaned out the garbage can drawer. Put me right off dinner ;)

After my “ease in and don’t freak yourself out, Kathy” January, I reluctantly stepped on the scale today Apparently I weigh 32 pounds. Reader, I do not weigh 32 pounds. Or kilos.God, I hope it’s not stones. Amazon to the rescue! Anyone got a scale rec?

On the positive side, I was down 2 inches in high waist, 1 inch in lower abdomen, one inch in hips and one inch in left thigh ( I only measure the left side because I’m lazy). So there’s that.

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    2/1 was super good!

Lean Beast - done, plus 30 min of combat and a full hour of stretching
    Daily Calories - done 1,236
    100g protein - done 109

Normally Mon is a maintenance day, but I took Sun instead this week because I wanted to hang out and day drink and watch the snow...so today is a loss day.
  • jennordhavn
    jennordhavn Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    For Feb I will focus on similar things that I did in Jan.

Every day I will:
    1. Track everything
    2. 55-70+ G protein
    3. Under 50 net carbs
    4. 1,200 - 1,300 calories (I expanded this a bit as it’s hard to stay within a 50 cal range 😊)
    5. 64 oz water/decaf liquids
    For the month:
    6. Lose 5 pounds

SW: 209.8
    GW: 204.8
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Garmin will not sync at the moment so I’m not sure how to enter this..

Carbs 17g ✅
    Exercise 27 mins cardio✅
    Household Cleaned up husband’s mess in the kitchen which should be worth double

I feel like it was a good day!