Shrinking Assets - February 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• Ddsb11
    Ddsb11 Posts: 607 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Ddsb11 wrote: »
    I don’t have access to a scale, haven’t for a few days, can I weigh in tomorrow?!

HI!!!

Did you recently change your username? I cannot find you on our team roster.

Sorry yes! Got married over a year ago and it was time to take off the “ms”, so I refreshed it 😊

msalicia07
    Sunday’s
    PW: 132.4
    CW: 132.4

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    I saw a post on fb about pickle sandwiches. I'll be trying them tomorrow
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Great job team!!

Unfortunately I don't have any clothes that are too big that I've been holding onto, but I did go through my closet and pulled out 2 sweaters and a shirt to get rid of.
  • lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    boehle wrote: »
    Gah. I haven't had to shovel snow in years.
    wc23t8z3p18r.jpg

It's a great workout :) We've had a VERY mild winter this year. It's kind of a bummer.
  • boehle
    lckiehl wrote: »
    boehle wrote: »
    Gah. I haven't had to shovel snow in years.
    wc23t8z3p18r.jpg

It's a great workout :) We've had a VERY mild winter this year. It's kind of a bummer.

It's been 10 years since we've had more than 4 inches. We got 9 last night with more on the way
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Back on track after Super Bowl Sunday. I didn't go crazy but I did eat things I shouldn't have. Took a 45 minute walk yesterday to help offset some of the extra calories. Not sure if it helped with the calories but I felt great and ready to tackle the week.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    lckiehl wrote: »
    Tuesday weigh in
    lckiehl
    Prior weight: 185.2
    Current weight: 183.4

Great job 👏
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    The dog in the snow is incredibly cute, lol. I wish we got that kind of snow! We got one heavy snowfall back in Nov, and practically nothing since. I find it kind of boring. Snow would be nice, lol.
  • boehle
    Hey, more snow lol
    avrr8pccxrbh.jpg
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    @KittyInBoots17 it must be a case of the grass is always greener! We had our first snow in October and it has just kept coming! I actually enjoy it as long as it isn't too cold, but all this week the temperatures have been around -40 to -50.
  • fsennett
    fsennett Posts: 32 Member
    Forgot to post from Monday!
    PW: 215.8
    CW:215.8

I need to make some progress. I’m definitely struggling with night time snacking. I do great all day and then let it all fall apart. I’m going to try to focus or find something to do that doesn’t allow me to snack.
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    iamworthy14
    mondays
    PW156.2
    CW 156.6
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    fsennett wrote: »
    Forgot to post from Monday!
    PW: 215.8
    CW:215.8

I need to make some progress. I’m definitely struggling with night time snacking. I do great all day and then let it all fall apart. I’m going to try to focus or find something to do that doesn’t allow me to snack.

This is me too! When I get home from work is the worst. And the stupid donut binge is kicking me around again. I am on vaca in 5 weeks I wanna be comfortable! Lets do this fsennett:-)
This discussion has been closed.