Shrinking Assets - February 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Hi guys!!!

I've been lurking around this week... sorry for not posting. I think every day "i'll sit down tonight and break out the laptop..." then I go to sleep.

I was up A LOT on Monday. Last week was not great. I was nursing a back injury. Between the pain and the meds, I medicated with comfort food.

I arrived back in Florida Sunday night. I weighted Monday am and was not shocked, but was disappointed with myself. I have been on point with food so far this week. @boehle and @kelgen02 have been WONDERFUL accountability partners this week!

I am really excited to be back on track. It feels good to be the ole me again!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    @KittyInBoots17 it must be a case of the grass is always greener!

The grass may be greener because they have a septic tank issue!
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    KelGen02
    Fridays
    PW 244.6
    CW 242.4
    GW 175-180 🤔
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    BigBlues11
    Friday
    PW 154.3
    CW 154.3 (-.0 pnds)
    TLD -69.7 pnds
  • carriestrine
    carriestrine Posts: 214 Member
    UserName: SisuMom2019
    Weight in week: February Week 2
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    CW (Current Weight): 223
    PW (Previous Weight): 224.3
    This week’s loss: 1.3
    LTD (Loss to Date): 34.3

What an about face from this time last month. I said my main focus this month was on reducing stress as it was causing a lot of inflammation-setting off old injuries and preventing me from not only doing my exercises for weight loss-but I was at the other extreme -in bed/couch and my mood was just low. But this week & even more so today...you guys....I feel really good -like myself -and things are looking up! Thank-you for sending me positive vibes and energy-I felt it. I’m really feeling motivated and it sounds like some of our restrictions will be lifted next week...and the sun is out. Life is good -ready to tackle weight loss-mind, body & soul.

Nice work!! Its so hard to trust the process, it takes time... but you've got this!
  • lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    boehle wrote: »
    Hey, more snow lol
    avrr8pccxrbh.jpg

LOL, after my comment about a mild winter, we woke up to about 4 inches this morning and it's still coming down. Guess I will be shoveling for some cardio too.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    lckiehl wrote: »
    boehle wrote: »
    Hey, more snow lol
    avrr8pccxrbh.jpg

LOL, after my comment about a mild winter, we woke up to about 4 inches this morning and it's still coming down. Guess I will be shoveling for some cardio too.

We got 9on Monday, then this Wednesday and now we are looking at another 8ish on Monday into Tuesday. We literally havent seen snow like this in years.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    We may actually have snow on Monday hundred percent not leaving my house if we do unless my husband is driving and we're going to go do donuts down the dirt roads and play and have fun it's like once every 10 years in South Texas that we get snow last time I fell down my porch steps and dented my but I still have a dent
  • peachplace
    peachplace Posts: 67 Member
    Peachplace
    CW 261
    PW 258.5

sorry had a crazy few weeks with kids and dog needing drs visits and crazyness.
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Cre804
    PW 195.5
    CW 195.5
    LTD 42

I really thought I was going to see a loss but I had a two pound fluctuation between today and last Friday so I guess I should be thankful it wasn’t a gain. I feel like the week is trending downward but I’ve cooked a lot of comfort food in the past few days in anticipation of the frigid weather and snow we are expecting. It’s going to be the coldest week we’ve had in over 30 years. Which means I won’t be getting my walks in this week since I don’t have appropriate clothing. So I’ll be staying snug in my house and working to find things to do with my hands to keep food out of them! Stay warm y’all!
This discussion has been closed.