Options

Replies

• SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Height 5'1"
    GW: 101 - 104

Feb 11 - 106.4

Okay yesterday I got in a lot of activity. At noon I did Elliptical for 30min (a Youtube workout).
    At 5pm I did 30mins of ellip, just listening to Instagram stories. (easier pace). I didn't get much else for activity in. So please don't read that I did 3 workouts or 4. I just didn't have a chance, or desire perhaps(?) to go outside bc of the cold temps. And the Treadmill is a lot of impact on my foot, where as the elliptical is not.

Now today, its icy out....so I can't gaurantee that a noon thing will or will not happen.

I stayed on track yesterday - skipped a couple calories in my meal plan simply because I was no longer hungry and I am NOT going to eat just because the MFP calorie Gods say so.

Drink my water.
    Follow my plan.
    Pray for success.

Keeping a positive headspace.

My LDL research this morning continued. I think I can get a decent supplement from the Vitamin shoppe called Yerba Prima. It has 4g Sol. fiber. for 20calories. Then, I can add in some foods...such as the Black Beans or a combo of like 1/2 Avo. and 1 pear a day. That would bring me up to 10g per day - which is my goal so that in April my blood work shows improvements.

Goal for the next week is to have a Saturday weight of 105.8

2/11 - 106.4 --- post workout weight was 106.0 but I'm going a little higher to compensate for sweat.
    2/10 - 106.6; Are you f **ng kidding me!??! half way there...
    2/9 - 107.0
    2/8 - 106.0 <- It's looking like I may exceed my Saturday goal of 105.8
    2/6 - 106.8 <- really fought for that number this week.
    2/4 - 106.8
    2/3 - 107.6
    2/2 - 108.4
    2/1 - 107
    1/27 - 108
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options

Happy Thursday Ladies! Any ideas on how to handle Valentine's Day and the extra calories that come with it?
    [/quote]

I'm shamelessly planning a cheat meal out that I won't log...

• shannondisley1
    shannondisley1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5’6”, 20
    CW: 118
    Feb GW: 115
    Hoping to start doing weights when the gyms open again.
    04/02 - 118
    05/02 - 117 - worked a night shift last night, I usually feel very bloated after a night so happy with the loss !!
    06/02 - 120 - bit disheartening but I’m putting it down to water weight as I’ve stuck to my calories all week! Learned recently that I have gluten and dairy sensitivities so today was day 1 of cutting them out for a month to see how I feel! I’m excited for this as whilst I have been looking for meal ideas, it looks like I’ll be eating more nutritional whole foods, also means I have to start thinking about ingredients in foods. Also began intermittent fasting today, hoping this makes it easier for me to stay within my calorie goals.
    08/02 - 116 - looking like my feb goal is going to be achievable! Had a pretty rough night last night as one of my patients went into cardiac arrest, had some chocolate and crisps to make me feel better but still managed to keep it in my calories so I’m not too worried. I have also started working out with dumbbells, I enjoyed it so much more then cardio so hoping to do more of this. Also going to make it a goal to walk for an hour at least three times a week
    09/02 - 119 - on a bit of a pasta kick at the moment, have eaten it three times in the last two days 😂
    10/02 - 117 - have a day of working from home so there’s a lot of snacking potential today 😬 planning a big dog walk later to make up for it
    11/02 - 115 - reached my feb goal weight this morning, now my focus is to make it stay, did an hour of working out this morning and then an hour long dog walk so feeling pretty good
    @SherryRueter you got it! Wales in particular 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
    Seems like some people in this chat have had a difficult few days, stick at it girls, you’re all doing amazing!
    @Cora0477 - thank you for the advice, will keep this in mind for upcoming events, grateful that I’m working Valentine’s Day so don’t have big food plans
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    @Antiopelle
    That's exactly the way I'm looking at it tonight. I feel like we need to celebrate everything possible right now, try to concentrate on the positives. Tonight's going to involve wine, seafood... bread - haven't had that in a month.. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy every single bite.

Yes girl ! :smiley:
  • acs137
    acs137 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5’4”
    CW: 133
    GW: 120
    Feb GW: under 130

Ugh it’s been so cold out recently that I have fallen out of the habit of getting my steps in. Plus I’m currently in physical therapy for my knee which means running is out of the question. I don’t expect to lose much this month because of that, but I hope I can keep my diet in check!
  • SarahsHustle
    SarahsHustle Posts: 96 Member
    Options

5’5
    Cw 135 ish
    Feb goal weight....not sure!!! Idk if I want to drop 5lbs or if I want to maintain but I’ll say 130. As long as I tone up, I’ll be okay with that too!

I’ll be weighing on Saturdays again:
    2.06: 135.4, started some weight training again, I feel lean so I am guessing it’s water weight plus I also see some definition happening in my inner quads which is definite goals so gonna keep going with the current work out routine.
    2.13: 133.2, again just goes to show even if the scale isn’t reflecting, keep pushing and it will...
    2.20:
    2.27:
  • k8richly
    k8richly Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    5'4", 47yo

Feb 1 - 133.9
    Feb 6 - 133.4
    Feb 13 - 132.5

End Feb GW - 132?
    Total GW - 125 - 130

I'm feeling so good with my slow steady loss! In fact, its been so smooth I'm starting to think about moving my GW goalposts! I've lost 12.5lbs since joining MFP in May 2020 (I was at 145lbs due to injuries, surgery, work stress and perimenopause) and at that time I put 130lbs as a realistic goal weight. But now I'm almost there!.

When I joined this group in January, I dared to put down 125-130lbs as GW. 125lbs was my university pre-baby weight that I didn't truly believe I'd ever see again. I'd accepted i am middle aged! Yet I'm thinking that not only i might get to 125lbs eventually but I wonder if I can get to 120lbs, my high school weight. And I wonder if my body would be happy there. Maybe we will see!

Thanks for listening as I talk out loud here....
  • Cora0477
    Cora0477 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    5’4” 43

2/04: 126.0
    2/13: 125.4

Happy with my weight loss.
    Not happy that I started my cycle today.

For Valentines Day tomorrow, we had a local hotel room booked and were finally going to leave the kids for an overnight stay. Ugh!
  • k8richly
    k8richly Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Cora0477 wrote: »
    5’4” 43

Happy with my weight loss.
    Not happy that I started my cycle today.

For Valentines Day tomorrow, we had a local hotel room booked and were finally going to leave the kids for an overnight stay. Ugh!

@Cora0477 - its still a night without kids so I say that's something to celebrate! We're having a romantic dinner for two delivered.... and them eating it while the kids eat in front of the TV. Thats a lockdown Valentines plan, indeed!

Everyone enjoy your days with whomever you 💘 love and remember to give yourself a bit of love too! (Sorry, that sounds so cheesy.)