February 15 Sign In

Options
124»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @Katiecan2021 A great reason to take a Pass day. Sorry about the post-drink fuzziness.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Congratulations on your ongoing self-discoveries!!
    My sympathy for your tears. I/we do love our furry friends.
    Rick
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    @madisonMoll2017 sorry to hear of your loss.

Feb 15

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,028 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Congratulations on your ongoing self-discoveries!!
    My sympathy for your tears. I/we do love our furry friends.
    Rick
    Thank you, Rick. Sure do!
    @madisonMoll2017 sorry to hear of your loss.
    )

Thank you very much @victorious55
    She is still with us, but slowing down/sleeping more- likely renal failure. The good news is she still will pure & occasionally likes a snuggle & does not appear to be in pain. We have her food water & litter box in close proximity to help her.
  • LJ_Cork
    LJ_Cork Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 20 mins bike
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Pass days 5- oops
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @dewit I like you just the way that you are!
    Rick
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    1x yes

6/3
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    My NSV is being able to do 110 medicine ball slams with only one 10 second break at 55. Maybe I can hit 150 by the end of the month😊

I am way below calories today tracked and did 4.80 on my spin. I am sure a good arm workout tomorrow snow storm prediction for us is 12” ugh enough is enough I really don’t know where we will plow and shovel it!!

Yesterday 2/14 somehow I missed it logged tracked stay barely under

What is a medicine ball slam? This workout sounds fun and could help me when I am upset, sad, or angry too!
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    2/15:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes.
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes.
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASS: 2/3 (02Feb)(07Feb)

Today was a REST day, but I did do 20 mins on the rebounder so that I wouldn't have to use a pass today. 🌸

@oh_jackie thanks for sharing those videos! I do have trouble with my back muscles so I will definitely check those out!

For my NSV last week..... at 59 years old and 173 lbs, I'm excited to say that I've completed the c25k program and am officially a runner/jogger.. My goal is to continue building up my stamina and running time/speed and to actually run a 5k before my 60th birthday (in a little over 2 months).
    I thought this was funny and couldn't resist sharing!

ihhqqyq7meod.jpg

I am confident that YOU will be running that 5k run by your 60th Birthday!
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    Feb 15 one week!!

Tracked all to the gram! YES! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Calories: YES! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Exercise 1:37 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    10,303 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No late night eating!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    No sugar!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😢
    No Starbucks!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Protein ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰❤️
    Fiber ⬆️❤️🥰😘🥰⬆️🥰
    Sodium ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️⬆️
    Sat Fat ❤️🥰🥰😘😘😘⬆️

1️⃣ Pass Day Used so far

In Maintenance! 🎖

NSV:
    1. Figured out what was triggering my mouth hunger and faster eating.
    2. Then I felt the feelings, cried a bit, & realized eating too much every day, sugar, & Starbucks was not going to fix it. In fact, it would give me 2 things to fix. Changed instantly.
    3. Realized when the scale goes up I get in a very confused state even though all the data is there. Noting this for future.
    4. Created a delicious Greek salad that I eat often. Inventing new dressings for other days!
    5. Made up two affirmations: “I will feel, not feed, the troublesome feelings.”
    Leafy greens each day 🥬 keeps the Alzheimer’s at bay. (I’m at increased risk.)

Our cat is dying. She’s had a long healthy life until the past day or two. 3-months shy of 18 years. I’m grateful for her companionship through the past 5+ years especially. She’s my baby; I’m going to miss her greatly. I will feel the feelings. Remember the memories.

We’re not likely to get another as much as we love cats. Not recommended with the transplant, but we couldn’t part with her. Also, much more difficult to travel. Tough call- so warm & cuddly & cute.

We got her & her sister (orphans/strays left behind by their mother) at 2 weeks old in 2003. Our son left for college a year later, so this will be the first time of real freedom.

We’re both crying.

I started catching up on my posts backward and see this is the FIRST post about your cat! I am assuming in the future posts that I read; this is the same cat who is still ALIVE?
    I wrote down your quote about the leafy greens and Alzheimers. It runs in my family and my husband's as well! My Gramps died a few years ago, and my husband's dad is suffering badly with it now, as are the rest of us watching the decline!
    I do not eat emotionally, but rather the opposite, which is NOT good either! I can't seem to keep anything down when upset! I can lose weight fast this way, but not what I am trying to do! Big hugs to you, my friend! <3
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    Date: 2/15
    Exercise: Yes Walked inside the condo halls and garage area for 120 mins ( Burned 359 calories ) Walked up and down the 124 steps, one way ( burned 300 calories ) Total calories burned is 659
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Pass Days: None left!

NSV'S
    1) Lost the weight that I had wanted!
    2) Gave away ALL my clothes because NONE of them fit anymore! My neighbor across the street lost 64 pounds, has a way to go until she can fit in my old clothes, but I told her to use them as incentive clothes right now! Plus, when she does get to use them, it will save her a ton of money!
    3) Started rereading books and using my audible reading for walking on my treadmill with my new Kindle!
    4) My quote group has grown from just a few people to 67 people, although 5 people did ask to be removed! Not sure why a person would NOT want a POSITIVE quote every morning, but I MUST let that go and respect their wishes!
    5) I am a re-born Christian and PROUD of it!
    6) I no longer use ANY Big Pharma meds for pain or back issues but have turned to magical hemp instead!
    7) I started to organize FINALLY my closets, dresser drawers, kitchen cupboards, kitchen drawers, filing system, and our basement of storage bins! Having an organized and simple home makes me feel CALMER!
    8) Last January 2019, I made a New Years Resolution to start to pay off my mortgage faster! I heard that making one total mortgage payment to principal can shave years off, and boy has it!
    9) Renting a Hinkley water system cooler instead of the 5 cases of water my family of four goes through a week! It is cheaper with the cooler, not to mention the Earth I am helping save from ALL those plastic bottles!
    10) I started a chart on my fridge for giving to charity! Since January 2021, I have given 340.00 to charity! Some of my favorites are The Salvation Army, Northern Illinois Food Bank, Boys Town, St. Jude Children's Hospital, Habitat For Humanity, Wounded Warrior Project, and Doctor's Without Borders! Incase YOU might want to increase your generosity this year too!
    11) Be the BEST possible ME that I can BE!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz That is an inspirational list of 11 NSVs. Congratulations on all of those!