• cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    5' 8"
    CW: 145.8
    GW: ~135ish
    Jan EW:143.6

Feb goal - hit 139

1. Stay off sugar - Feb 14th is allowed as a cheat day.
    2. Stay Keto - broke down and bought a pretty cool cookbook with lots of simple meals. So far my guys love them...they still want dinner rolls and such, but I skip them.

2/1 - 143.0
    2/2 - 143.6 - I stuck to keto yesterday but way overdid it.
    2/3 - 145.8 - cramps, bloating - ARGH! I did well yesterday, I know this is just hormones, but geez..
    2/4 - 145.6 - cheated and had a beer last night with my husband on the porch.... because sometimes you just need to sit on the porch and chat. Stayed under, rode a horse and did a million chores. Still feel bloated today, but I think I'm on the downhill side. Off to a race today, be back Sunday. Great little 'refocus' trip.
    2/8 - 141.8 - Crazy what 3 days of walking a million miles a day can do.. Fabulous 3 day race, starting to figure some things out. We won a little bit, left too much on the table.. I'm starting to feel my core strength really come back and my arms are getting defined again. Managed to avoid junk food.. always a struggle on long drives.
    2/9 - 143.0 - Decent day yesterday. Hubby came home with a craft beer and I thoroughly enjoyed that with dinner... but otherwise was on point. Our barn help quit.. which really really sucks. Especially since it's just me for the next 4 days. We're both stretched too thin timewise. I guess the upside is that I'll be getting more exercise now.
    2/10 - 144.2 - ARGH! I did exceptionally well yesterday with food & spent a few hours working around the barn last night.
    2/11 - 143.6 - just keeping to the grind. Yesterday was good, I have to remember weight loss isn't linear.
    2/12 - 140.2 - YAY! Hopefully this will stick around. I'm going more off average weight and trends. We're going out for Valentine's tonight. Desperately need a date night. I miss getting dressed up ... things like makeup and heels.. Hopefully it's not freezing, patio dining is the only option in NM.
    2/14 - 140.4 - Ave 141.0 - Crazy busy wknd, I did cheat last night and have a fantastic dessert. Trying to pay more attention to my average weight than the daily crazy swings. I've hit 140.? twice so I'm getting cautiously optimistic that I can achieve Feb goal.
    2/16 - 139.8 - Ave - 140.4 WHOOOPPPPP!!!!! I didn't see this coming. There was a piece of leftover V-Day dessert I indulged in last night... but I have stayed within my calorie allowance. I really feel that cutting protein back a bit and increasing fat has made a huge difference.
    2/24 - 144.6 - AVE - 143.4 - It's been an insane week, I fully expected this. Lots of eating out, late nights, entertaining clients, road trip.... but it's over, I'm back home and ready to focus. I ate my weight in chips & salsa yesterday so I'm pretty sure this is the price I pay with water weight. Today, it's back to strict keto.
    2/25 - 141.0 - AVE - 142.8... I feel like if I can stay on track like yesterday, I should finish the month well. Goal today is to drink lots of water and flush the rest of the chips & salsa off......but they're SO SO GOOD!
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    BMI: 25,1
    CW: 73.5
    February GW: 72.0
    GW: 71.0

01/02: 73.5 - I'll expect a very slow loss this month. February is usually very wet and cold and I don't expect to be able to do a lot of cycling. I still have the shoulder injury and in combination with the lock-down, that means a pretty sedentary lifestyle at the moment.
    02/02: 73.8
    05/02: 74.1 - Yesterday we had a 24 hour break from winter with spring in the air. High temps and a little sunshine even. So I took my bike and went for a long ride. Hubby and I also had a walk to check on the fields behind our house, as we expected floodings. And indeed, even the pathway was completely flooded. As from today, we expect more rain and even snow. We hope that the water doesn't rise much higher...
    08/02: 73.1 - Saturday was the last day that I could go biking and I did my longest bike ever: 70km (43,5miles), that gave me some leeway to eat chocolate this weekend. In the evening it started to snow and now the whole country is covered in a white blanket. So no more biking for at least 10 days. On the positive: I've stopped taking my pain meds for my shoulder on Friday evening, and so far so good. Fingers crossed I can keep it this way !
    09/02: 73.1 - There is a very nice vibe in this thread at the moment, I keep up the motivation to persevere thanks to you guys !
    15/02: 74.4 - Well, Valentine's dinner on Friday went great! I even left my dessert to eat it on Saturday. So far so good. Then we got chocolates and cookies delivered by hubby's employer and that was the downfall this weekend!!!! Luckily, they are all gone now, and back to being good.
    17/02: 74.0 - Valentine has hit harder than I thought. The good news is that spring is in the air and we expect a terrific weekend which will allow me to do some biking and burn off those cookies !
    19/02: 73.8: yes, it is still the Valentines setback.
    26/02: 74.4: well well, that didn't go as planned. The issue is that hubbie got a lot more cookies than I first thought we had and that is such a trigger food for me ! I ate all of them (even if they were meant for hubbie). But now they are really ALL GONE and I'm back to it.
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    5' 8"
    CW: 145.8
    GW: ~135ish
    Jan EW:143.6

Feb goal - hit 139

1. Stay off sugar - Feb 14th is allowed as a cheat day.
    2. Stay Keto - broke down and bought a pretty cool cookbook with lots of simple meals. So far my guys love them...they still want dinner rolls and such, but I skip them.

2/1 - 143.0
    2/2 - 143.6 - I stuck to keto yesterday but way overdid it.
    2/3 - 145.8 - cramps, bloating - ARGH! I did well yesterday, I know this is just hormones, but geez..
    2/4 - 145.6 - cheated and had a beer last night with my husband on the porch.... because sometimes you just need to sit on the porch and chat. Stayed under, rode a horse and did a million chores. Still feel bloated today, but I think I'm on the downhill side. Off to a race today, be back Sunday. Great little 'refocus' trip.
    2/8 - 141.8 - Crazy what 3 days of walking a million miles a day can do.. Fabulous 3 day race, starting to figure some things out. We won a little bit, left too much on the table.. I'm starting to feel my core strength really come back and my arms are getting defined again. Managed to avoid junk food.. always a struggle on long drives.
    2/9 - 143.0 - Decent day yesterday. Hubby came home with a craft beer and I thoroughly enjoyed that with dinner... but otherwise was on point. Our barn help quit.. which really really sucks. Especially since it's just me for the next 4 days. We're both stretched too thin timewise. I guess the upside is that I'll be getting more exercise now.
    2/10 - 144.2 - ARGH! I did exceptionally well yesterday with food & spent a few hours working around the barn last night.
    2/11 - 143.6 - just keeping to the grind. Yesterday was good, I have to remember weight loss isn't linear.
    2/12 - 140.2 - YAY! Hopefully this will stick around. I'm going more off average weight and trends. We're going out for Valentine's tonight. Desperately need a date night. I miss getting dressed up ... things like makeup and heels.. Hopefully it's not freezing, patio dining is the only option in NM.
    2/14 - 140.4 - Ave 141.0 - Crazy busy wknd, I did cheat last night and have a fantastic dessert. Trying to pay more attention to my average weight than the daily crazy swings. I've hit 140.? twice so I'm getting cautiously optimistic that I can achieve Feb goal.
    2/16 - 139.8 - Ave - 140.4 WHOOOPPPPP!!!!! I didn't see this coming. There was a piece of leftover V-Day dessert I indulged in last night... but I have stayed within my calorie allowance. I really feel that cutting protein back a bit and increasing fat has made a huge difference.
    2/24 - 144.6 - AVE - 143.4 - It's been an insane week, I fully expected this. Lots of eating out, late nights, entertaining clients, road trip.... but it's over, I'm back home and ready to focus. I ate my weight in chips & salsa yesterday so I'm pretty sure this is the price I pay with water weight. Today, it's back to strict keto.
    2/25 - 141.0 - AVE - 142.8... I feel like if I can stay on track like yesterday, I should finish the month well. Goal today is to drink lots of water and flush the rest of the chips & salsa off......but they're SO SO GOOD!
    2/26 - 143.2 - AVE -143.0 - I ate horribly yesterday and it showed up this morning. As in I inhaled a monstrous burrito for lunch... chips & salsa with dinner and a few more things. IDK, it was just one of those days. Refocusing today.
  • tracimckinney
    tracimckinney Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    5'5", 54

Goal weight for Feb: 130 lbs
    Daily workouts switching between upper body and lower body using dumbbells, bands and bodyweight

Would like to make these daily activities with my 12 yo daughter (instead of tv or ipad):
    Walk/run
    basketball
    croquet

2/3: 131.8 lbs
    2/8: 134.8 hmm... No regrets, it was a fun weekend, just going to get back to my plan today.
    2/10: 133.0 did my workout and went for a walk yesterday. It's going to be sunny and 66° so we will take another walk today.
    2/15: 132.0 Tried on an old bikini last night and it actually looked pretty good! I almost cried! The past 6 weeks of consistent workouts is really making a difference in the shape of my body.
    2/21: 131.6 hoping to start none to run program today to train for a 5k in August. I do better at cardio if I have a goal. Still keeping up with my workouts too.
    2/26: 131.4 These darn Girl Scout cookies won't leave me alone! I'm walking and working out about everyday to help counter the effects of the sugary goodness!
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    34, 5' 4"

Current Weight: 137.0
    February Goal: 130-135

February 5: 137.0
    February 23: 140.6 - Going in the wrong direction currently, but I'm learning a lot physically and mentally about why so I can change the direction I'm going.

February 28: 137.6 - I'm happy with the Feb finish and excited for March :)
  • SarahsHustle
    SarahsHustle Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    5’5
    Cw 135 ish
    Feb goal weight....not sure!!! Idk if I want to drop 5lbs or if I want to maintain but I’ll say 130. As long as I tone up, I’ll be okay with that too!

I’ll be weighing on Saturdays again:
    2.06: 135.4, started some weight training again, I feel lean so I am guessing it’s water weight plus I also see some definition happening in my inner quads which is definite goals so gonna keep going with the current work out routine.
    2.13: 133.2, again just goes to show even if the scale isn’t reflecting, keep pushing and it will...
    2.20: 133.2, exactly the same. I’m not mad about it! This last week was brutal in Texas without power, (no heat) in below freezing temps for seemingly endless days and nights. The situation was dire indeed. The days where it reached the 30s I worked out in my garage so I worked out like 2ce this week and had to resort to whatever food we could make. My focus was the kids and my family. I don’t know, just impossible to explain what the week was like over here. I expected worse, scale wise!! Ive worked out for the past 3 days since things have returned to “normal”.
    2.27: 133.0 sorry I’m late! I was out of town with the fam and away from mfp ! Hello, March!!!
  • shebalips
    shebalips Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Didn't hit February goal of 140, still hovering at 142 for the last 2 weeks. Lack of sleep due to lovely perimenopause and stress from Texas ice storm of the century probably didn't help. Disappointed, but not defeated. Looking forward to a new month :smile:
  • l4a_p
    l4a_p Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    ME:
    31y * 5'9" * BMI:22,6 * Weight goal: 63kg (138,89lbs)

FINAL CHECK-IN
    Jan loss: -2,3kg~
    Feb loss: -1.3kg~

FEB GOALS
    • Minimal intake of sugar (<30grams/day)
      Did pretty good on this: most days were below 30, with only a few exceptions
    • Keep up 16h fasting and 1x36h every week
      Regular 16h fasting went well, but I only did 1 full 36h fast. The rest were cut short around 24h :(
    • Have 2-3 adjacent low carb (<50) days every week
      This is going pretty well, usually even 5 days with only 2 "carb" days. I do feel the carb days ruin the other days tho....
    • No alcohol this month ("Tour Mineral") in Belgium
      Fail: I had drinks on 5 days...
    • Get permanently below 70kg
      Haven't seen 70 all month so success!

• tracimckinney
    tracimckinney Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    5'5", 54

Goal weight for Feb: 130 lbs
    Daily workouts switching between upper body and lower body using dumbbells, bands and bodyweight

Would like to make these daily activities with my 12 yo daughter (instead of tv or ipad):
    Walk/run
    basketball
    croquet

2/3: 131.8 lbs
    2/8: 134.8 hmm... No regrets, it was a fun weekend, just going to get back to my plan today.
    2/10: 133.0 did my workout and went for a walk yesterday. It's going to be sunny and 66° so we will take another walk today.
    2/15: 132.0 Tried on an old bikini last night and it actually looked pretty good! I almost cried! The past 6 weeks of consistent workouts is really making a difference in the shape of my body.
    2/21: 131.6 hoping to start none to run program today to train for a 5k in August. I do better at cardio if I have a goal. Still keeping up with my workouts too.
    2/26: 131.4 These darn Girl Scout cookies won't leave me alone! I'm walking and working out about everyday to help counter the effects of the sugary goodness!
    2/28: 131.8 no loss this month but I (mostly) kept up with workouts and walks.
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Ladies, - I felt so GOOD not weighing in, I haven't weighed in yet.
    I think that for me, its helping me stay on task with logging food and not straying.

Normally when I weigh in I go into a mindset of "f ++ c k-IT " which leads to eating *kitten*
    by not weighing in, I feel slender and have kept my promised meals more closely. Not perfectly, but reallly i'm feeling in the range.

Are we doing a new thread or keeping February going?
  • ClearNotCloudyMind
    ClearNotCloudyMind Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I didn't post much through February because I didn't have much progress, but I did manage to hit my (safe) target of 71kg by the end of the month and loved the feeling in my body from avoiding sugars. So... will be more sociable next month.

Had a happy loss this morning so if I can lose another kg by the end of the month then I'll be losing at the same rate as February and be in the normal BMI range. There's a little slice of happiness to celebrate when it comes!
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Xiao_Ya_ Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    It's been fairly difficult for me to stay consistent, as I have many university obligations and get lazy about workouts. Miraculously, I've managed to stay at 46kg without working out or eating much, but I'm trying to get back on track. A little discouraged that it will likely take until August to reach my goals if I never mess up, but I guess good things take time :smile:
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Ladies, - I felt so GOOD not weighing in, I haven't weighed in yet.
    I think that for me, its helping me stay on task with logging food and not straying.

Normally when I weigh in I go into a mindset of "f ++ c k-IT " which leads to eating *kitten*
    by not weighing in, I feel slender and have kept my promised meals more closely. Not perfectly, but reallly i'm feeling in the range.

Are we doing a new thread or keeping February going?

There is a new March thread.
    I'm impressed by how you manage not to weigh, I wish I could do that too!