Replies

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Pass day 1
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @dewit Thanks for the insight about the content vs. the image.
    I love using images. If I use them correctly, they should enhance the message. If not, the images attract the eye of visual oriented people. I just checked the percentage of visual learners is 65% and auditory is 30%, which leaves a small 5% for tactile learners. I don't know that concept translates to image plus text.
    Frankly, I am a tactile learner who must write the words to get the concepts to be internalized.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,030 Member
    Options
    Calories? No.
    Exercise? No.
    Logged? Not Yet but will.

I had a 4 hour intravenous iron infusion and had a severe reaction to it which landed me in the hospital. Am released now but will no longer have any more infusions to treat my chronic anemia caused by stage 4 kidney disease.

Dear @Beautyofdreams,
    I looped back to read recent posts & saw yours. I’m so sorry to hear of your severe reaction & that you were released.

I had longterm CKD 2003-2007 & received a transplant 3-1/3 years ago. I will be thinking of you.

🌸
    Maddie

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,030 Member
    Options
    @dewit Thanks for the insight about the content vs. the image.
    I love using images. If I use them correctly, they should enhance the message. If not, the images attract the eye of visual oriented people. I just checked the percentage of visual learners is 65% and auditory is 30%, which leaves a small 5% for tactile learners. I don't know that concept translates to image plus text.
    Frankly, I am a tactile learner who must write the words to get the concepts to be internalized.

@dewit & @RangerRickL
    Fascinating topic- I didn’t ever know those percentages! I’ll have to figure put what I am!
    😃
  • LJ_Cork
    LJ_Cork Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    2nd March: 3 x Yes
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3

3x yes

0/0
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    b7g3cfhnd38z.jpg

a44xhi1ugta0.jpg

Leaving Chicago for Georgia! I took a pass day today! I knew once I got together with my friend for this trip I would figure in some pass days! I am hoping though it stays just this one!

@SummerSkier Bandit is a handsome horse!

@BMcC9 I LOVE this quote and we used it at the dog daycare!

@mojo2325 I did the very thing that you suggested to YOURSELF! It helped me to lose 33 pounds in 5 months! Good luck!

@TerriRichards Beautiful flower and spring is right around the corner for us in Illinois!

@mshawski LOVED the story that you told about your son and your calories! This is why I LOVE kids!

@Impala007 Your profile pic makes me laugh every time I see it!

@Smoda I was reading my friend the dinner items that you ate! She was saying that it sounded heavenly!

@Terri Richards Beautiful flower that made me realize spring is almost turning the bend!

@Newbie2143 Sorry about your ankle! I hope it improves fast!

• GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams I am so sorry that you had a severe reaction for your chronic anemia, I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :*

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    a44xhi1ugta0.jpg

Leaving Chicago for Georgia! I took a pass day today! I knew once I got together with my friend for this trip I would figure in some pass days! I am hoping though it stays just this one!

GINA !!! I love this picture of you! You look TERRIFIC!! I hope you have an AMAZING time with your friend! <3
  • Sandrabroccoli3876
    Sandrabroccoli3876 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sorry late to log in again...but I have fulfilled my commitments:
    1. Exercise at least 20 mins - YES treadmill 40 m
    2. Stay within calories: YES
    3. Track all intake: YES
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options