New Year - New Me Goal Reaching in 2021

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG your meals are making me so hungry......totally want the soup it is gonna be butt cold here for a while and i love love love a good hot soup :) but i am weird i can eat soup anytime of the year :)

Stay strong you got this!!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Yesterday's meal - Steak, cornbread, yogurt parfait, broccoli cheese chicken potato casserole, chocolate kale shake

2a0lc6mo8buw.png

Today's Meal - Salad, 5-cheese garlic bread, chicken parmesan pasta, yogurt parfait, chocolate kale shake

fy0efq7unvfy.png

• volgirl1322
    Yum to all :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I don't...literally all I have is 2% milk for my cereal...Ced doesn't drink it and MOST of my dairy comes from cheeeeeeeese :D:D

On a funny note, the day after you gave me that recipe Ced texts me and is like "panera for lunch, I wont take no for an answer!!!"... So I said well it's Thurs so that won't work but BRING ME SOUP and I shall eat it tomorrow 😈😈😈🤣
  • LadyBlanks
    edited February 2021
    So I decided to cut my weigh-Ins to twice a month on the 1st and 15th (nod to my military days). Yesterday I weighed 184.8 which was very disappointing. I have been sticking to OMAD strictly since coming off my 3-day fast but had not been doing any exercise. I have recommitted to closing all of my Apple Watch rings getting 30 minutes exercise, burning 600 calories, and getting 12 stand hours daily . I hope to see a good loss on the 1st keeping on track.

Today’s meal

vwk0vtp9fueg.jpeg

• mistymeadows2005
    You've got this babe!!! I had to add exercise in this time around as well (not 600 cals a day, dang woman LOL) but it definitely helps!!!

I know traditionally you have struggled with water, that could be impeding your progress too? I know science says we only need 64 oz a day to be perfectly hydrated but I can tell you from personal experience, if I have any less than a gallon a day I DO NOT LOSE. AT ALL. Regardless of what I eat.

Hope this helps boo!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    edited February 2021
    Steph, you are right. I have been hit and miss on the water front with today being a miss. I did reach my exercise goals but was a miss on the water today. I hope to do better tomorrow. I have also been going to bed late and need to get to bed earlier. All of these things factor in weight loss. I am back to solid OMAD and just about have the exercise down but I need to buckle down on my water and sleep. If I can get everything going at the same time CONSISTENTLY, I think I will see the losses come through.

• volgirl1322
    Tracey you got this ---you are sticking with the plan and you will do great I just know it.

I was complaining about my 1lb loss and after reading your thread I was like crap I sucked with water last week...I totally need to do better with that. I have the excercise but the water is lacking.......I need my 100 oz each day.....starting now :)

• mistymeadows2005
    How goes it Tracey?! Did focusing on the water help?! 😍
  • LadyBlanks
    Still not getting the water to where it needs to be. I dropped on the exercise once the weekend hit and am still going to bed late. I really need to kick it in gear. I am looking to March to pull it all together. My 3 day fast starts on the first so that is a new start on all fronts. OMAD, Exercise, Water & Sleep.
  • mistymeadows2005
    You've got this boo!!! Keep it simple, and don't overwhelm yourself....if all you can do the first week is omad then GREAT, get used to that again and THEN focus on water or exercise or whatever you want to add in?

My bestie is on a journey too and she did the whole first month JUST focused on the food and now is going to start introducing exercise....she needed results and EASY to form the habit and now she's motivated to do more...

Maybe doin that might help make it more manageable? ♥️♥️♥️
  • LadyBlanks
    OK so today March 1 is weigh-in Day and these last two weeks were NOT GOOD. My weight this morning is 188.7 pounds which is a 3.9 pound GAIN since the 15th. :s:'(:(

So what is the plan to nip this in the bud and get back to losing? I will be doing One Meal Every Other Day. Today begins my 3-day fast and after that, I will be doing OMEOD. I am considering doing a 100-day OMEOD. I did calendars for March and April so far, I will see how it goes but right now I am committing to it for March.

I am also going to push the water, sleep, and exercise this month. I may do a Microscope-March to push myself to compliance.

The month begins!!
  • volgirl1322
    Tracey you will do amazing......You have a plan and you can put it into action and get the losses you want for the month!!! The water is still an issue for me too which is crazy but I am committing to doing better with that as well!!!

You got this :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    YESSSSSSSSSSSS I've heard OMEOD works wonders for a jump start or to end a plateau!!! I've considered it except that I want to eat on the weekends regardless, so it wouldn't work for me BUT my version is sorta of a MODIFIED version? I still do 3 full fasting days a week LOL

You've got this!!! Commit to it and make it non-negotiable!!! Like your 3 day monthly fast!!!

S
  • LadyBlanks
    I had a headache all day today. I tried adding sea salt to my water but am having a hard time getting it down. I managed to drink 88 ounces of water so far. I want to try to get in 16 more ounces to get over 100 ounces. I did not exercise due to the headache but I plan on getting to bed by 9:30.
  • LadyBlanks
    Ok so I took down an additional 34 ounces of water since my last post which put me over 100 ounces. Getting ready for bed now. Have a blessed nigh all.
  • mistymeadows2005
    GOOD JOB on the water!!!!!

I know it sounds so dumb, but whenever I'm helping someone up their water, I tell them this - every time you go to take a 'sip' of water, instead take a few BIG drags....if you do that every time you touch your water glass, you'll double your intake without even blinking LOL

Either way, AWESOME job!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    edited March 2021
    Yesterday's numbers.

2gvwrjnxfllq.png

• mistymeadows2005
    NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)
  • volgirl1322
    How is the rest of your week going?