• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    March 12, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL Wish you better!
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Yes x2
    Pass day 4 so out of the circle but still working on tracking and logging and exercising
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • newbie2143
    newbie2143 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Mar 11- yesterday : PaSS day - took a break

Mar 12-today : Yes x 3.
    Got out for a run/walk (first time running since spraining the ankle) and it went OK! Now just need to work back up to usual distance/pace! Happy to be getting back on track. :)

Pass days used: 2️⃣ (Mar 4, Mar 11 - yes, both Thursdays... end of my work week :wink: )
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Calories: Y 1747/1800+206 exercise
    Exercise: Y 30 minutes walking
    Tracked: Y
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    yes x's 3
  • idoliov
    idoliov Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Pass day #2. This one was semi-planned. I did get a walk in but I can’t seem to stay under my calorie budget so didn’t bother tracking either.

Happy weekend!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,016 Member
    Options
    12th March

Exercise: 40 min walk, hubby usually enjoys drinks on a friday night after work but instead he suggested a beach walk. I got the shock of my life lol but It was nice to see that he is even trying to lead a healthier lifestyle.

Calories: Under by a bit

Tracked: Made a few pies so taste tested while cooking but i had 200 cals to play with so i def wldnt hve exceeding that.

Ill jump back on once bub goes to sleep to catch up on wat ive missed. Xox
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    Today was a sick day.
    I did not eat much but I did walk the dog for a total of 40 minutes combined time

Sorry to hear you felt unwell, @RangerRickL
    Hopefully all better tomorrow!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    exercise: yes
    calories: yes
    tracked: yes

pass day: no

how are you feeling? okay I guess. today was off to a different start than yesterday. I had a full breakfast. (mostly because my little cousin made it and brought it to me before work and I didn't have the heart to tell the baby no so I measured and ate). worked straight through lunch with only a coffee. had dinner. I was not trying, but I almost ate 2000 calories today, I know I ate a lot of carbs. I am not as tired as I was yesterday, so it had to be my food intake was much too low. I need to watch that and carry my snacks as I know sometimes I can get so involved in work that I don't eat and then by evening I am either exhausted (too tired to eat) or over eat, neither is a good thing.

I hope to get better, still have a few kinks to iron out but I know by the end of this month I should be in a groove. B)

What a GREAT attitude @transparentenigma !
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    March 12

Exercise: Yes, 30 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 1/3

Thanks everbody for sharing their methods to get better sleep. I will try some of them too. I don't usually have problem with my sleeping but sometime I find myself not to fall asleep easliy when I am stressed at work. Those nights it looks like I am sleeping but my brain is still working to solve the problem that I could not solve at work.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Well I did it!! Ok, 7 extra calories for the week! 😂

7 days.ydgq7f6c97ff.png

Tracked all
    Calories under
    1:24, 10.4K steps
    All stats great for the week

Will set my next week’s goal after weighing in AM.
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Lots of exercise- (Pilates 20 mins, exercise bike 35 mins, hour and a half of walking) but...I went over calories at dinner. Home made pizza night which I had enough calories left for but I munched on some of the toppings that I had put out for everyone to build their pizzas (I do love mozzarella!). So that is pass day four. Not giving up though, just learning from my mistakes!
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    @RangerRickL , hope you get well really soon! 🌺

I jogged 🏃‍♀️ with hubs 🏃‍♂️ yesterday and was so excited about it! Unplanned and I did not quite have time for it, but I took the time for it! 💍 He is slower than me, but that is not the point! 👫

I wanted to do a HIIT, so after feeding the kids and allowing them to watch a movie (I'm a bad mom and they can only do this on the weekends 🤷‍♀️), I used the time to sweat, baby! 🤸‍♀️

I was within the cals (below by 200), but honestly, I had thrown in some unhealthy choices 😔. I would do so well if I stayed away from sugar 😠.
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,728 Member
    Options
    Signing in late (next day) because I'm away from home and stressed.
    Exercise yes - walking, over 12,000 steps
    Logging yes
    Calories yes
    No pass days so far but that's about to change.